Baking

What kind of cake should I make? And what are your favorite cakes to bake/eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbaP5MoLIHk&index=1&list=FL45tQq95w07xLXP6UALesdg
youtube.com/watch?v=4V8d5gSdKmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully nothin with fondant, I don't know if anyone likes that stuff!

Just make a cheesecake please. I can never tell if it's difficult or easy to make, and I don't have enough people to share it with to make me not regret making it :(

Cheesecake is easy but I tend not to make it because most recipes require 4 cream cheese and I'm not looking for a big cake

so why not just scale it down? Make a half or quarter recipe baked in a smaller container.

>colomba di pascoa (just rich bread with fruits and nuts)
>coffee devils food
>banoffee
>peanut cake

I avoid baking them because I don't have the willpower to eat only small portions a day.

because half the people on four chan don't understand enough about fra ctions to make scaling within their grasp

I just made a cake from a box

We all know that when a recipe says 2 1/4 cups of flour is just half a cup of flour.

ermerghad it looks like its a piece of the universe.

make japanese cheese cake souffle. Like cheesecake but less cream cheese. this recipe makes a smaller cake, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbaP5MoLIHk&index=1&list=FL45tQq95w07xLXP6UALesdg

I'd fuck you

Has anyone here ever made a castella? It sounds like they don't keep for very long but a honey cake sounds really good.

>ermerghad

fucking kill yourself

Please neck yourself right now

Here's a cake I made a couple weeks ago. Let me know what you think.

It's a vanilla cake made from scratch, topped with creamcheese buttercream frosting and strawberries.

The red liquid is from the strawberries.

I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me so hard.

Make a chocolate butter cake with butter/powdered sugar frosting and sour gummi worms on top. It's fucking incredible.

looks like something i wouldn't wanna share, great work user

looks like you're a beginner. how did it taste?

It looks like you didn't frost between the layers at all.

I am. It tasted great to me and everyone else. It was fluffy and moist.

I did but I didn't do a lot. Next time I'll do more.

On this picture you can sort of see it.

Here's another one I made earlier this year for a girl's birthday.

When I was a kid I used to think that when a recipe called for something like 2 1/2 cups of flour, it meant anywhere between 2 to 2 & 1/2 cups of flour. As if that were up to your discretion.

2 1/4 is 2 and 1/4th, not two 1/4ths.

yeah more frosting next time. also invest in a cake leveler. or learn how to do it yourself with a long serrated bread knife.

Didn't know that was a thing. I'll look into it.

nigga that shit look like some fuck be taking slices out of the road after some kids be playing with some chalk

youtube.com/watch?v=4V8d5gSdKmQ