Is deceleration a meme?

Is deceleration a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
news.rice.edu/2015/12/03/first-worldwide-survey-of-religion-and-science-no-not-all-scientists-are-atheists/
catholic.com/magazine/articles/aquinas-proves-atheists-are-closer-to-god-than-they-think
statisticbrain.com/iq-estimates-by-intended-college-major/
iqcomparisonsite.com/greiq.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontological_argument
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Religion
Above 110

nicely meme'd friend

Religion is higher than psychology? What the fuck?

you think that thinking about abstract stuff like religion attracts dumber people than psychology???

Theology is a branch of philosophy, you will note philosophy is third highest

My IQ is below 100 and I'm a math grad.

physics masterace checking in

This graph is probably talking about the study of religion, not necessarily the practice of religion.

it is easier to study texts than actually be more ascetics than the hedonists today who do anything to sustain more hedonism

Most scientists believe in God or a higher power anyway.

Data was collected by a philosopher.
Somehow I did expect that.

I didn't realize that barely above/bellow 50% counted as "most".
pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
Although you could say that the percentage of religious scientists is significantly higher in developing countries/third world shitholes, and significantly lower in developed first world countries.
news.rice.edu/2015/12/03/first-worldwide-survey-of-religion-and-science-no-not-all-scientists-are-atheists/

Yes, "most" is synonymous with "majority." 50% or more is the legal definition of a "majority."

Checkd

>GRE scores
>intended major

Only prospective grad students take the GRE, and you don't have a major (let alone an intended one) in grad school. This data seems to be representative only of grad students. hat would explain how it's all above the global average of 100, but it still is probably all bullshit.

Hmm. Theology is the study of a non-existent sky fairy, and philosophy is actual reasoning.

Which is better?

>non-existent sky fairy
As opposed to an existent sky fairy?

Anyway, theology is great if you want to, you know, have a greater understanding of the past 2000 years of Western civilization. The greatest painters, scientists, novelists, philosophers, etc were influenced by Christianity in some way.

Also, to call the Christian God a sky fairy shows an ignorance of theology and the intellectual understanding of God.

catholic.com/magazine/articles/aquinas-proves-atheists-are-closer-to-god-than-they-think

You're being too nitpicky. It's what they're going to study in grad school, generally.

[math]\text{Theology} \in \text{History}\times\text{Philosophy}[/math]

Read Summa Theologica before posting here again.

Most protestant preachers don't have graduate degrees in religious studies or theology. The idiots you see aren't the ones with a degree.

impossible

>calling religion abstract
>not calling religion ideological bias or fallacy

this ^^^^^^

Not him, but:

It's not impossible at all. I remember last year we had a thread about a physics major in a top school who was about to graduate and he was worried about jobs because his IQ was close to 100 or something like that. Hard work goes a long way user.

except philosophy is not solely based on false assumptions and just fallacy all around

wow user, perfect fucking way to describe any religion -- fallacy / ideological bias
I completely forgot about those words

A huge percentage of the world's is completely brainwashed by religion and that is somehow not worth studying?

Do you think religion scholars are just studying to become better Christians? Use your brain.

samefag

yes both posts are me
so what? your point?
am I not allowed to debate with 2 people at the same time?

Yeah but the amount of people that fit that description, that are doing that for the reason you stated make the minority not majority.

And by minority I mean, really low percentage, undoubtedly.

*tips*

The Bible is the only truth.

>average IQ estimated by average GRE scores

What kind of bullshit is this?

you have just been babmoozled m8

go back to /b/ with your fedora memes you disgusting animal

>Do you think religion scholars are just studying to become better Christians?
That's like giving a task that requires you to explain how your tooth disappears when you put it under your pillow, to a little girl that believes in a tooth fairy.

Get the point?

Can you learn English first before posting?

Yeah, why not just write "Average GRE score"

Can you fuck off?
When you become polyglot, then comment on how bad my English is.

>Where did I even make a mistake?

>tfw mum is a social worker
You're a faggot OP.

I'm not going to pretend to be a doctor but I think you're a moron.

Nice argument. Completely unrelated and false statement.

>>Where did I even make a mistake?

Just because writing is technically correct doesn't mean its good English.

t. brainlet

Don't reply to me anymore until you learn proper English. By the way, ad hominems are respectable modes of argumentation; in fact, ad hominems are literally the base of argumentation.

a lot of people ITT are upset that philosophy is that high
kek

iqcomparisonsite.com/greiq.aspx

I got news for you

>mfw new atheists think they are smarter than theologians/philosophers

"Average IQ by intended major"
>This graph is probably talking about the study of religion, not necessarily the practice of religion.

No shit, sherlock.

you're talking about a bunch of people that literally believed anything a man can imagine must be real.

you have to be borderline retarded to step over that metaphysical line.

>you have to be borderline retarded to step over that metaphysical line.

Citation needed.

they don't, that's why you are more stupid than them

The only reason physics/astronomy is above math is because people going into education get lumped in with pure math

Guaranteed pure math is higher than both of those

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontological_argument

>every opinion that's different than mine is biased or fallacious
>because I say so

Just stop, user. Stop trying to be smart, your IQ is low, just deal with it. And stop polluting science with your baby-level philosophy.

Natural atheism is sort of a shibboleth for intelligence is all.

Veeky Forums is and always has been polluted by /pol/ blood. It's perfectly normal to find morons like yourself being happily ignored by geniuses here.

There you go again, trying to boost your ego. Pathetic little man.

>Most = majority

Is that also a legal definition? Because it sounds uncomprehendingly stupid. Almost like the word uncomprehendingly. Fuck off, would you?

Psychology is a bunch of women, what would you expect?