Best way to cook these together?

Best way to cook these together?

Why do you want to cook sauerkraut? It doesn't need cooking.

So I should just heat it up separately?

why heat it up?
just cook the sausages, add mustard and sauerkraut and enjoy.

This guy knows

I've seen them heat up the kraut on tv

Like anything else you could stick it between 2 pieces of bread or a bun.

Sauerkraut loses its probiotic qualities if you cook it and kill all the little friends living inside.

who fucking cares.

Bigos!

Most store-bought sauerkraut has already been pasteurized or whatever killing probiotic qualities anyway.

Also, cooked sauerkraut is good as fuck. Sometimes I eat it raw, sometimes I cook it, depends on my mood.

Oh and sauerkraut is retiredly easy and dirt cheap to make yourself, no reason to buy it. A gallon of homemade sauerkraut costs however much a couple of large heads of cabbage and some salt cost, so like $2-$3?

sometimes when I feel remorse from eating like shit I just cut up sausage slices in a bowl with mustard and sauerkraut and eat it with a fork, it's like the german equivalent of a subway salad

Alright time to start cooking these.

>been pasteurized or whatever
> good as fuck
>sauerkraut is retiredly easy
Retard.

1. throw the kraut in the garbage
2. peel sausages
3. fry up meat, drain
4. add vodka sauce, simmer for 1 hr
5. make pasta for delicious vodka sauce w/ sausage

A little burnt but still fine.

Adding some onions.

I've always done it by putting the sauerkraut in a slowcooker with some seasonings (namely caraway seeds, brown sugar, black pepper, and a bit of both dill and garlic) for a few hours, then browning the sausage in a pan and adding it to the sauerkraut, letting them cook together for another half hour or so.

Wa la!

Cook sausages on grill, then put them in a dish with kraut. Heat in oven. Better if covered.

No, they're perfect, don't let the limp dicked faggots on here tell you otherwise.

Perfect sausage m8

>yellow mustard
>not spicy

Almost had it m8.

I also prefer my kraut warm. I normally just put it in a small sauce pan and heat it on low with a lid for a little bit stirring occasionally.

>raw in center
>over charred
>perfect

take your opinion and jam it right up your ass

take your jam and ass it right up your opinion

>>raw in center
That's why you simmer it with the kraut for a few minutes

Nope, sear the shit outta it.

Didn't have any spicy mustard left.

They were obviously only half done.

You are so dumb.You are really dumb, for real. It's obvious he had just rotated them and they were not close to done. People were saying he didn't burn the one side and that it was perfect how that side worked. Do you even reading comprehension?