Electroneum actually fucking released their mobile miner today. Do you think this might pump the price over time?

Electroneum actually fucking released their mobile miner today. Do you think this might pump the price over time?

electroneum is just a bad joke

Havent read anything, worth mining this shit?

What app

wow you get to mine a coin that isn't worth anything with low spec hardware

Fuck poor people

How much do you make a day? I'm guessing its cents.

well search the coin value and make a judgement with your own fucking small brain

isn't this the coin that was straight up faking its "tech" lol

There is literally no mining involved

this is the stupidest fucking thing ever and I can't believe it even got released

McAfee shilled this shit too. He really is going to eat his dick soon isn't he?

www.electroneum101.com/how-to-mine-electroneum-with-a-mobile-phone/amp/

it's a fucking mining SIMULATION.. you're not mining shit its ridiculous.

BBC interview soon, normies will actually be gaining accessibility into crypto for the first time..... I hope you people realise that you need to hope electronem is a success for mass adoption to take place so the coin you are invested in moon as well..... Yes it maybe shit but if this fails it's going to hurt crypto in the long run......

>mobile miner
>2% battery left please charge soon

I don't know. ETN has been trying to appeal to normies from day one so even though this concept of a mining "experience" seems pretty stupid and useless to me, I can't dismiss it completely. Normies go for some pretty dumb shit.

It's more like a faucet than proper mining, i guess they use the term because it appeals more to normies. ETN is a total shitcoin, not denying that, but it's a good thing it's simulated, otherwise normies would damage their phones without a doubt

pray it hits over 0.20 again

this will get used and shilled hard by pajeets and poorfags. ETN will be the currency of poor people beacuse you can literally get it for free if you have a phone. It will definitely gain attention and use.

Why would anyone want to mobile mine? Serious question.

But who the hell will buy it if you get it for free?

im gna laugh my fucking arse off when this is worth over $1 and it will.

fuck loads of people because its going to be advertised by MASSIVE mobile phone providers in multiple countries, hundreds of millions of people will know what electroneum is. those people will want more because they can buy phone credit with electroneum and the more they get early, the more credit they will be able to get with what they have. The price wont be speculative price, it will be USE price.

>for the first time

Wysker did it. And I'm sure there are other apps using crypto out there already.

Says the guy with none. I already 20x my investment at top. Whats left has still 7/8x what I put in.

> I sold the top

I've tried to tell them, they wont listen. Sinners.

Yeah, it's simulated and the "mobile miners" get coins airdropped from the pre-mine.

I mine Electroneum on my 1700X, I made a decent amount per month with it.

As in actual mining with my 1700X that is, not fake mining.

I was mining from an old laptop for 6 weeks in a mining pool with a 5 ETN payout. Got literally none.
Have done alright riding pumps though but I think I'm done with that, these are bags I do not want to be stuck with.

Use ref code CDD5D5

you will get some free coins once you register.