It's real

it's real

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/03/business/media/the-word-of-god-now-available-in-emoji.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=FLCgThbzmkc
warosu.org/sci/thread/S5767009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgive them Lord

The people who made that book know exactly what they do, though.

I know, that's why I left the second part out.

hell they get viraled here

nytimes.com/2016/06/03/business/media/the-word-of-god-now-available-in-emoji.html?_r=0

where's the emoji koran

They don't have one for "behead" yet

What does the string on the cover mean? Idea-holy-bright-angel-??-love-praying?

i wanna die of cancer and go to hell

nice meme /pol/

I thought it was funny, why does it make someone /pol/ to make a joke.

nothing /pol/ about it

You know what's funny? Millennial Christians are abandoning all these new age denominations for Catholicism and Orthodoxy. They don't want this new shit, they want Tradition.

Yeah, because many of them recognize that the diluted concepts of Christianity that their family follows are simply delusions of religion - at least that's how I and many of my (formerly) religious friends are. We've all either turned to more sincere forms of religion or decided to become pseudo-agnostic.

ayy

*insert something about how our civilization is doomed here*

its cute. I might get one for my girlfriend if they are in store already

I remember that shit

Ride the tiger....

holy kek imagine starting life this cuck'd

poor kids will never recover

Is this a simple novelty item? Is that the joke?

Finally, a hieroglyph translation so I don't have to actually read.

fucking protestants, they ruin everything.

Why don't they just go Puritan Protestanism?

this generation is fucked

what happened to humanity?

Was this prophesied in the bible? Does anybody here have good knowledge of Scripture? This really seems like some mark of the beast shit

End it all, God. End it all for we have fallen.

i really want to see what they used for ezekiel 23:20

maybe someone squeezing a tube of toothpaste.

automation made things easier.

and

people don't know when to stop.

not enough tradition

show me the same for the dhamma

Snap. I saw this in the RSC theatre gift shop in FUCKING STRATFORD-UPON-AVON. Do people actually buy this shit?

At least I can rest easy knowing my holy book won't ever be turned into emojis, it's a shame that someone would do this to something as important as the Bible.

Wat?

How is that /pol/

whats your holy book

The Quran. I'd like to see them try to translate, what is quite literally instructions in any language other than Arabic, into fucking emoticons. All I can think of is pictures of swords, the indian guy with the thing on his head, and the praying hands, repeated over and over and over again.

In that same passage, does "defiled yourself with their idols" mean she put the idols is her vagoo or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=FLCgThbzmkc

that they have the guts to put shakespeare's name on this shit

Come on, lets face it, the only reason they wont make a Quran version is because they'll be afraid of getting shot

It's aesthetically and intellectually vapid.

it's necessary for us millennials to shield our vapid culture from criticism by creating ironic distance

Humour shouldn't be restricted, user, even if it ruffles a few feathers.

The Koran is a great book, but that user's post is pretty funny.

I think they market them as humour books, the sort of thing you might have at your desk or on a coffee table rather than a serious alternative to shakespeare, but you know some dumb motherfuckers buy this stuff unironically.

You can't do it anyway, no pictures of Mohammad allowed. I'm only partly jesting too, you know emojis in the Quran would piss people off.

is there an emoji for it?

Why should we care about upsetting mudshits?

bombs

sounds like description for Judges 3:22 lel

That is just a rewriting of the movies,it's not about making Shakespeare hip and cool.

don't forget the baby emoji and the heart-eyes emoji

NOOOOOOORRRRRRRMMMMMIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

GGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is what my teacher used to teach us shakespear lol. It's pretty #good, you guys make it seem like its' the worse thing in the world lol.

Good. Islam shouldn't be pussified like Christianity.

i like this bait because you didn't try that hard

I hate /pol/ with a passion but that was some standard banter.

no fucks given. the existence of these things does not nullify the existence of the original.

these are just joke books that appear at christmas time. you know, for fun. i realise that is a bit of a strange concept on this board.

that is a terrible looking guitar

David Byrne hit that. Daily.

Alright that's actually disrespectful and tactless.

>tfw Hollow Men are real

Good for you, Dave.

#TRENCH FOOT

LETTING THE DAYS GO BY

have an archive link user?
w-what did he mean by this?

everything smells like burnt corpses and iron. i'm hungry. #ihopedeathcomessoon

UH OH

well, here we can clearly see how great america's education is, the homeland of freedom and where all great literature is born, the rest of the world is shit.

nice meme ameritards

>praying
thats a hi5

>tfw you realize David Byrne was a literal sperg
>tfw you will never find yourself

Got rotated out of my trench today after only a week of being on the secondary line. No push and I didn't even get gassed or bombed like people one hundred years from now will think happened all the time. Damn huns can't even wage war correctly.

#boredom
#war is heck
#parisian sluts

no, look at the thumbs.

#ilovethesmallofnapalminthemorning

>people say we aren't in idiocracy

As a Christian iconoclast I have dedicated my life to destroying the depictions of G*d in all forms. This really angers my sense of duty.

who

hi Veeky Forums

warosu.org/sci/thread/S5767009

kek

most people have little to no understanding of shakespeare

the same is true of jesus christ, mohammed, abraham...

and this is why I chose Orthodox Judaism instead.

author and founding member of the Radioheads

came here to say the same thing. literally only protestants could be responsible for this

Surely seeing all my friends die, losing my sanity, crying every night, fearing for death every single day, and considering killing myself to escape the mud, the corpses, the shelling will lead to a more prosperous society and not a self-indulged society taught by garbage ass teachers who attempt to use social media as a serious form of education. And if that does happen, then fuck you cunt.

#killyourself

#you'llneverbemarried

#mollywhoreincollege

The Reformation was a mistake.

- God

Too bad all millennials are atheists.