Do people in here even have more than 1 BTC these days?

Do people in here even have more than 1 BTC these days?

bump

Around 2 to day trade with.

Of course we do. Why would anyone with less than figures even bother keeping his money in BTC

0 btc here

Only do alts. Not even ETH or LTC.

Yep, hodling about 7 in prep for a year or two when the next normie buy-in craze begins

This is the best way to make it. Soyboys only invest in slow moving “safe” coins.

I'll have you know I have 618 chain link which makes me a billionaire in about ten years!

my folio has 11 btc worth

>Up 11x from last year
>Slow moving

Spotted the newcoiner

I have about 2 btc worth of alts

I had like 0.8 BTC but then some shit happened with Tron and Walten and then with ETC and now I have 0.38 BTC.
I'm still bullish, we all can make it.

Lost my only 1.34 BTC to Bitconnect checking in

Went from 3btc to 0.8 it just never bounced

Also if the question was how much is my portfolio worth including alts: 41 BTC.

Sold it all

Sure people would have more than 1 if they knew btc was to surge to where it has today. Bought back in 2013, but who looked at btc as a stock? Only the Roger Ver's were holding.

and more than 100 BTC too

How does anybody even own any Bitcoin if there are 7billion people on earth and only 21million Bitcoins ever created? Who even can afford 1? It's so fucking expensive, people can't afford them.

No bitcoin because that boat has sailed. Did put my life savings into bitcoiin 2.0 the other day though.

Not missing lamboland this time around... it's literally the same as bitcoin but all features are enhanced.

$5k and 0.5btc to market make with making $800 bucks / day

noone will ask man, stop trying

What coin do you MM with?