There are more atoms in the sun than there are grains of sand on every single beach in the whole world

>there are more atoms in the sun than there are grains of sand on every single beach in the whole world
really puts things into perspective

No it doesn't you dumb fuck

Yeah, theyre SOO big but we are all very small, but even they look small in our sky, shows you how big we really are. Where did you learn philosophy, Arizona?

>there are more atoms in a grain of sand than glasses of water on the entire sun

>there are more atoms in a grain of sand than there are grains of sand in a grain of sand

MIND = BLOWN

Nice b8

And to think there are people who gets LE MINDBLOWN XD with these kind of stuff and post them on Facebook so their simpleton friends can give it a like and think about da univers n shiet for like 4 seconds in between ass sniffing sessions.

I once had a professor for a mandatory rhetoric class who claimed that there are more neurons in our brains than there are atoms in the solar system.

>there are more digits on your mums weight than there are grains of atom in the entore universe

Real question: Are there more atoms in a grain of sand than grains of sand on earth?

lol sounds like you don't have more neurons in your brain than there are stars in the solar system

Using the magic of google, the first estimates I found for each were 10^18 grains of sand and 10^19 atoms per grain of sand. Of course, a factor of ten isn't very reassuring with estimates that rough.

How many grains of sand re there in your vagina?

Really makes you think

Wat.

Thought so

>more grains of sand than there are black holes so dense not even light can escape

What makes you think my hypothetical vag is sandy? I roughly answered the question with the amount of time I was willing to invest in it, provided the source of the information given, and pointed out the roughness of the estimate. Not sorry if the tangential point, that I did nothing the previous poster was incapable of, came off as condescending -- that would be your problem. After all, I answered the question and was not intentionally impolite, but tone does not carry through text, emphasizing once again: that would be your problem.

But there are even more dicks in your ass.

What a goof

No, it really doesn't. That's fucking retarded.
A million Earths could fit in the sun, so the entire Earth already has like 1/1,000,000 the amount of atoms as the sun (even less when you consider the fact that the sun is mostly comprised of smaller atoms)
So why the FUCK is it surprising that the number of the grains of sand on Earth, which account for a bagillonth of the total atomic percentage of the Earth, is dwarfed compared to the amount of atoms in the sun?

That's fucking stupid. It's like saying
>there are more atoms in the Earth than there are grains of sand on the Earth
No fucking shit. Kys.

>there are more atoms in the Earth than there are grains of sand on the Earth

damn, that really puts things into perspective. that's pretty deep

I know this whole thread is >>>/bait/ but cmon senpaitachi, even 1 grain of sand is a few billion atoms at the VERY least (almost certainly in the trillion range I think, more realistically).

>mandatory rhetoric class

so what you're saying is that inside each grain of sand there are enough atoms to make a sun? really makes you think doesn't it?

I don't know how much of our sun is in atoms as such—most of it is plasma, separated nuclei (mostly hydrogen nuclei, single protons) and electrons.

its adam and eve not atom and steve

underrated

I think i read somewhere that an atom's size relative to an apple is roughly the same relative scale as an apple is to the Earth. I probably could have said it a bit more succinctly, but you know what i mean.