Veeky Forums, today I've realized that no man will ever love me...

Veeky Forums, today I've realized that no man will ever love me, if I don't learn how to cook and do laundry like a proper woman. However, I have never cooked anything except for salads before.
So I've tried to make an omlette with soy sauce, and, well, it looks like this. Am I beyond saving?

Yes, now post your feet and armpits

Yes

wearing a dress doesn't make you a woman nor does being a good cook
fucking mentally ill faggots these days

Well, it's probably edible I guess.... But apparently you're fucking retarded.

this

Omlettes are hard the first few times.

No woman will ever love me. I cant fix things with tools or fight ppl. Ican cook and laundry though.

just find a man who cooks worse than you. Never improve. Or improve together.

Veeky Forums, I've decided to try something else, take a look. I know it's not much, but I didn't burn my house down, so that's something.

>5312x2998

Compress your images you absolutely stupid fuckface nigger.

I mean that's rice noodles with shrimp.
Did you follow a recipe?

I'll cook for you m'lady.
It doesn't matter to me if you have no skills, i value you for your personality rather than your outward appearance.

Why would you make an omelette with soy sauce?

I made an omelette earlier, he liked it well enough, the key is a good nonstick pan, at least a tbsp of butter, and med high heat when you pour in the egg. Then lowered to med low or low. I lift the a couple of times to get all the excess uncooked egg underneath and touching the pan but I think this is a rookie technique, not proper. My pan is too small..
At that point I add fillings.
Used roasted asparagus + seared smoked sausage + tomatoes + shredded "taco" mix cheese today. It was overstuffed but cooked through, only slightly browned on the outside, and very tasty. Like I said if you keep the heat fairly low you can get everything melted/cooked without browning the outside too much. Cover it if need be to trap the steam and heat. Don't worry about flipping the entire thing over on both sides, just get it folded in half.

>>>/reddit/
Never come back you disgusting subhuman.

Are you in Michigan or Toronto by any chance?

The fuck are you making an omelette with soy sauce for? Omelettes are like the easiest shit to make if you just take your time.

>get a medium pan and set your heat to medium low (I set mine to 3 out of 10)
>put some butter in the pan to melt
>whisk three eggs together with salt & pepper
>pour it in the pan and make sure it covers the entire bottom
>put a lid on it, and keep checking it
>when the top is ALMOST done, yet still slightly wet looking, add your toppings to half of your omelette (cheese, onion, etc)
>fold the other half, and cook it for another minute or so
>plate and serve

I don't want a woman who cooks for me. Maybe occasionally, but I hate eating in.

Yeah that's one way to make an omelet, but there's also the hard way.

Just find the recipe for something and then follow it. It's not that hard

Omelettes are actually pretty hard to make properly. Which is why it is commonly used as a test to gauge a chefs ability. Maybe start by learning to follow simple recipes and go from there.

>no man will ever love me, if I don't learn how to cook and do laundry like a proper woman
You're pretty fucking stupid and that's probably why no man will ever love you.

>put oil in pan
>beat eggs with salt and some milk, then pour in pan
>set to max heat
>???
PERFECT OMELETTE!

They are hard. I cook everything, and when I try to make the typical silky omelet without a spot of brown, I fail. I know it has to be temp, but I've tried a lot of different temps and I can't get it like that. Of course, I eat it anyway.

Veeky Forums here. You had better start learning how to cook tradtionally. At least you're not bragging about not being able to cook

You don't need very low temp, just keep lifting and tilting, let the rest of the egg slide under and roll the cooked egg towards the top.

Contrary to , lift and tilt IS proper omelet technique, it's the only way to get it without a spot of brown. Try to make a perfect plain omelet 1st, once you have it down try again with fillings. And make sure fillings are sauteed/cooked before they go in.