What are you drinking?

Hey it's Tuesday, and you know what? Fuck Tuesdays. What are you drinking? Drinking Ska Decadent. Reminds me of past summers. 8/10 not bad.

Going to drink some Lone Stars and Canadian Club after the kids go to bed. I'll more than likely smoke a cigar too.

I'm currently halfway through a week on the wagon. I had some bitters-and-soda today though.

Upslope Thai IPA here, though your beer looks better.

Got a bunch of these at discount but I been struggling through them on account of it being high 90's this week and I hate being hot and drinking stouts. Still a killer RIS though.

Ooo and the new racer 5 session is dank, good piney hop aroma. Better for summer

Are you a coloradofag? I live in the town this brewery is located and the regulars at their bar/restaurant are pure cancer.

>imperial stout

Not a session beer.

Yes I am. Grand Junction. Durango isn't that bad, but your college is cancer.

What should I eat as a snack with a bunch of pisswater domestic beer?

Anything salty, spicy, or greasy

Lemonade. God I can't wait to be able to drink again.

Nope California but I'm a big fan of CO breweries

Jarrett?

It's Wednesday here. 1:35 pm and it's a sunny day outside.

I feel like drinking. tempted to go down and buy some rum. Should probably buy beers though, drink half the slab then I've got the rest for Grand Final day and just pick up a bottle of Rum to go with them then.

Get gin instead

I don't like gin very much.

Who's the shill?

OP here, I'm Fuck comifornia

Drinking my go-to lately, Destiny IPA.
It's a nice BC ale, 62 IBU so quite bitter but very flavorful.

Goddamn your life sounds /comfy/

I'm going to drink tonight because I have the opportunity and fuck I'm going to drink tonight. Kölsch plus some craft beer at first. Later drinks and vodka. I already have curacao and I'm off to buy some vodka, Kahula, Coke, Vanilla Coke and Bailey's that are going into my drinks.