Unlimited Pizza Dough

So, I have access to unlimited pizza dough. Obviously I would like to take advantage of the situation but I dont want to eat pizza all the time. What else can I make with pizza dough?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodwishes.blogspot.ca/2016/09/pizza-dough-pretzels-or-bavarian-bagels.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bread

bread.

Any recommendation you get is just going to be some variation on pizza.

Open faced sandwiches with some sort of tomato paste and cheese

You can add various meats and veggies

Flatbread.

Give your kitchen a fresh new look by painting the walls and use the dough to fill cracks in the wall before you paint over them.

Experiment by leaving some dough in your car parked in the sun to see if your car gets hot hot enough to bake bread.

you should really try making variations of an open faced grilled cheese sandwich with tomato sauce below the cheese, you can even add things like meat or veggies to the top too

Pizza pretzel bagels, obvs
Chef John Best John
foodwishes.blogspot.ca/2016/09/pizza-dough-pretzels-or-bavarian-bagels.html

>I just got hired as pizza delivery guy
>what can I do with all this stuff that I'm stealing?

Pizza bread.

calzone or stromboli, home made hot pockets, cheesy bread, american style pigs in a blanket, pigs in a pretzel blanket (brush some baking soda mix on and sprinkle some kosher salt or pretzel salt after wrapping your pig in the blanket) fried dough with powdered sugar or cinnamon/sugar

I think we deserve to know exactly what this infinite dough situation is before answering

curiosity killed the cat.

And the board.

literally any italian bread based food.

Chicken bake.

Various panuozzi.

Calzones. You can fill them with anything you can think of.

iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

Thats just dumb. What store manager isn't going to notice a bunch of inventory missing. The do I am able to take is left over after all orders are filled. It all gets thrown out and employees are welcome to take as much as they would like.

>do
*dough

It's just good bread dough, there's nothing specific about it that makes it only useful for pizzas, make whatever shape bread you want.