Why do sandwiches taste better when someone else makes them?

Why do sandwiches taste better when someone else makes them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNwbdMwI0MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you just suck at making sandwiches

wash your hands first you filthy cunt

odds are you don't know how to make a fucking sandwich and they do. and when you eat a sandwich you are being lazy but they are making food for someone so they put more effort into it.

Between effort and skill all you can hope for is that they didn't jizz in it because of all the cocks you suck

Sandwhich thread?

Here's a recipe for the best sandwich I ever made:

2 slices of whole wheat bread or sour dough bread

1 table spoon of mayo. 1/2 on one slice and 1/2 on the other

a few slices of whole foods turkey (but any turkey will do). Don't put too much turkey in it, though.

layer a thin slice of Grafton Village 2 year aged cheddar cheese (inb4 ew gross lmao XD)

layer some baby spinach and a tomato slice

lastly add a moderate sprinkle of all purpose seasoning to the inside of the top slice of bread

Put it in the toaster and voila, best turkey sandwich ever

nah bro
youtube.com/watch?v=eNwbdMwI0MU

I thought the same for the longest time OP, then I figured out the secret is to adding salt and pepper.

also if you arnt already putting mayo on there do so.

Why mayo it before toasting? I toast the meat on one slice and the cheese on the other then add the cold ingredients.

That's just how I always did it, but your method sounds better. I mean, I don't mind warm mayo (I know that's apparently bad for you).

Ah, yes. Wonderful heat calories.

Cuban sandwiches are literal garbage. Fucking disgusting.

Here is mine
Put a pan on low
Grab two slices of good table bread not that shit you give to poor people
Olive oil in both and set the oil side on the pan for ten minutes or more depending on the bread
Once fully toasted olive oil in the intimated side and flip them, spread a bit of strong honey mustard on one side (just a little) and a little mayo on the other bread
One slice of cheese over each bread
Ham or turkey in the middle and close the sandwich
Wait en minutes or so and flip it
Wait ten more minutes and its done
If it's taking less than ten minutes you have the heat too high or are using a shitty bread
The result is a sandwich perfectly toasted with completely melted cheese in both sides and the perfect dressing combination (unless you like everything drenched in mayo)
Also olive oil shouldn't be enough to fry but it's not there just for the flavor, you kind of need enough to make the bread crumb like so don't soak it or cover the entire bread but also don't just treat it like a salad

Looks like I'm buying some pork tomorrow.

Make the bread crouton, just a bit. More fired than just toasted

I dunno its freaky tho. I've worked at a deli counter and tested this and i shit you not its always better when we make sandwhiches for each other. maybe something to do with how you treat a meal that someone else will eat

Nah, my sandwiches are first class as fuck. I've never worked at Subway, and would never call myself any kind of food artist, but I've worked at places that sold sandwiches in the two digits during the day, and they were the cheapest items on the menu.

I honestly have made better sandwiches than I get at most places
I think people treat sandwiches as an easy thing(because it is) at home but when eating outside or making it for someone else its a simple thing that's easy to master
My favourites are
Wich os more a way of making it than anything
A si.ple salami, good cheese, pickled eggs and mayo and a turkey sub with American cheese (it just works) tomato, lettuce , mayo and boiled egg on a mini baguette wich is more about getting the right proportions than anything
The only sandwiches that top those made by me are because they use a panini maker or some cheese that's above the quality I can get at the store or a croque Monsieur wich I'm not good enough to make

Fpbp
My sandwiches are the fucking best in my family.

It's because when you're making the sandwich you are first hand experiencing the texture and smell of the sandwich, so you already familiarize yourself with the texture, smell, and mental taste of the sandwich. You also go at your own pace which takes anticipation behind it from you as well. There are atleast seventeen clickbait articles on this.

Beats me.

My family love the sandwiches I make them for breakfast or lunch when I can. Sandwiches really do taste better when someone else makes them for you.

I put in more effort than my imouto but her sandwiches always taste better even when she doesn't make them for anyone but herself.

they don't, other people always fuck them up

It is odd

Even if I make the exact same sandwich, following all the same instructions. The sandwich is not as satisfying as it would be if it was made by someone else.

Key word is satisfying, not good.

They taste much the same, but there is just something more enjoyable about.

M-Make me sandwiches, user.

The key about sandwiches is crispy crunchy bread vs. moist ingredients. You need to marry vinegar and mayo with mustard and italian meats. Havarti is good depending on the bread too.

Literally every food tastes better when made by someone else because you didn't have to do shit.

Assuming you're not a picky and ungrateful cunt and the person cooking isn't trash.

On an even scale that's entirely true, but there are people that absolutely do not know how to cook a fucking thing.

Go home, Ahmed

stop getting racial when you're just shitty at food.

God I love making sandwiches.

At my old job I came up with something killer.

Grilled bread, devilled egg filling, spinach, red onion, smoked pork neck, house mustard and cracked black pepper.

Fucking perfect.

Any good bread, preferably one from the store, not bakers, it's too inconsistent and may have holes.

Chili beans (should heat it up first)
Cheddar
Mozzarella
Egg (use the sandwich press hotplate to cook it)
Spicy sausage (Salami, use the sandwich press to cook it)

All in a sandwich press between the two bread.

there's actually some science behind it friendos.

when you prepare your own sandwich, your olfactory system smells up that delish sandwich you're making.

you smell it.

you get used to the ingredients.

you're disappointed when eating.

when soemone else makes it you get hit with it all at once.

This sounds so much like bullshit that I will try it out this week

My best sandwich.