Our ancestors sure got their dicky sticky.... but yuck man...

our ancestors sure got their dicky sticky.... but yuck man, they didn't have enough homo sapien trim they had to take a step back on the evolutionary ladder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM
youtube.com/watch?v=ST5QOtWxAl4
studyofoahspe.com/id43.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't know the half of it.

Very interesting stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM

>at a cost
wouldn't be so sure, neanderthals had larger craniums compared to H sapiens at the time. They lacked the socialization skills according to some studies so perhaps that interbreeding resulted in brains that had the neural organization of H sap with larger volume resulting in smarter people that went on to start civilization.

Well then the Africans and the Aborigines got the short end of the stick.

if you think africans and aborigines are less sociable than whites, you are deluded as fuck.

In fact we are more self-centered than any other race, while the are more group-oriented.

>reminder that pecuniary progress has only showed amongst whites in the last 5 centuries while others have dominated the world the rest of the time.

stuff of nightmares

MYaaaaaaah

>reminder that pecuniary progress has only showed amongst whites in the last 5 centuries while others have dominated the world the rest of the time.
way to neglect everything before the dark ages

btw it is our individualism that we developed science and china didn't. collectivism stunts innovation because it forces individuals to conform to the status quo, being stuck in this box won't allow one to freely innovate.

kekd

based Elliot

we were more beasts than men back then

Like this guy.

And that's we got herpes and genital lice.

*that's how we got

and AIDS.

I meant early man. What we do now doesn't surprise me.

Having less of the sperg genes from neanderthals also means losing the cognition genes. Its a wash.

>evolution apologists

never thought I'd see those two words together.

Remember, we're all apes here.

>btw it is our individualism that we developed science and china didn't.
Nigger what are you talking about?

WE

>He doesn't know europe got science from the muslims who got it from china

Fuck off with the stale meme.

WUZ

ONE TWO THREEEEE

>our ancestors sure got their dicky sticky
actually neanderthal men fucked homo sapien thots.

LOL

How can anyone take this serious?

you forgot about HIV/AIDS

That was later on, modern even. I'm talking about primal man, going out into the jungles and fucking apes for no good reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=ST5QOtWxAl4

Meant to reply to

Perhaps this will come in handy.
We're the I'huan by the way (dead center).

>evolutionary ladder
Lrn2twentyfirst-century-evolution-theory fgt pls

By our lack of mitochondrial neanderthal DNA I would say that it was the neanderthals who raped our wymen or maybe they went looking for neanderthal dick... just imagine the fact that neanderthal had a more "muscular" or strong body than the ancestor that had to have some effect on women.

God damn, the whore gene runs deep in women doesn't it? To fuck someone from another species - not race - but species, because they had something innate in them to make them go and do that.

Women are fucking insane.

>we got herpes
What do you mean by "we", Peasant?

>neanderthals who raped our wymen
What do you mean by "our" wymen,
womanless bachelor-boi?

>womanless bachelor-boi?
he's out again, the projecting virgin.

Considering that European women sided with the Nazi soldiers by marrying them, I 'd think it would be. They're not loyal to a group. They'll side with the stronger male.

That's the point

Bit of a failure innit?

What is this?

It comes from a book called Oahspe.
studyofoahspe.com/id43.html
I think this covers it.

Also related

Yeah, and when the Nazis failed, they were punished for betraying their homeland.

>7 root races
>lost continent
>interplay of alien spiritual and earthly physical

Is this theosophy, user?

Probably, considering the guy who made it claimed it was an automatic writing, being unconsciously written. Also, the guy was a dentist.

I meant evolutionary wiser but yeah that too.

Well, at least it expands the gene pool (among other things).

WUZ

Is this appropriate for this thread?

If you want it to be a ylyl thread.

As mentioned Neanderthals had larger brains.

Their "weaknesses" may have been mostly two fold. They appear to have lacked the throat structure to produce more distinct sounds, and thus may have lacked somewhat in language (despite perhaps being more intelligent), and they required far more calories than our ancestors, about twice as much. Humans were the economy model.

Weren't their brains more optically-based where ours were more memory-based?

Bump for whore gene.

No first generation sterility effected female hybrids.