Post your go-to energy drink

Post your go-to energy drink.

>energy drink
*soda
ftfy.

:--DD

69p? is that the jumbo size? it's like 35p as marked on the can at my cornershop, i get one when i'm working a double shift

They're all pretty good especially the cola and blue. Plus it sounds like nitrous when you first open it.

The 69p one is the "jumbo" version, still rough as fuck though
Although once you accept your drinking shit just for the energy it becomes more tolerable.

I usually get this or a 39p emerge from the cornershop near me, its a godsend for getting through a long week

for when I gotta git er done eh

Benis detected

>Veeky Forums pls go

Wild Tiger. The energy drink that got me through the war.

My nugget

I wish they made this with less sugar

I love this stuff more then I ought to.

You are one hydrated motherfucker

Been dieting with a lot of success so far whilst also quitting drinking, but struggling to kick this vice.

Really?

Shit tastes just like guava juice, but gets you jacked.
My go-to when I'm still hungover before work.

v tastes like cough syrup

ditto

I've tried every monster flavor, just to show my support, but I can't honestly believe that someone prefers that over the original green monster.

You're a fucking bumshoe, broseph.

I just want one with less sugar not another sweetener

ebin

Back when I was in middle school, there was this generic-ish brand of energy drinks with a Jaguar on them. They were $.99 a piece, and tasted better than Monster or Red Bull. I haven't seen them in years, and I haven't been able to even figure out what the brand was online.

Quit energy drinks about two years ago, but this was my go-to when I could find it. It had a great sour bite that set it apart from the overly sweet other brands.

Is this genderfluid?

Is benis juice

kys idiots

Spoonfulls of ma huang stirred into a chilly energy beverage such as red bull. Reminds me I need to get more

>not being woke mentality and physically

URGE INTENSE BUT THEY FUCKING STOPED MAKEING IT FAAAAAAACK !!!!!!

WHY GOD WHY
WHY MOOT

Bawls but that shit is hard to find outside the Internet. Amp otherwise

I quit drinking large amounts of caffeine (I dont even remember why) but I was always a fan of Rockstar . The flavour selection was good , they took the edge off the dank energy drink taste and made it more like something you'd drink because it's actually quite nice .

HA ! Fuck spending in excess of £1.70 when you can get basically the same fucking thing for 35p . Not that I trust it .

I think these are being discontinued though. They recently popped up at the local discount store.

Tastes like you're drinking a smartie.

Does the trick

often gets sold for 4 for 2€ here.

Nos, tastes like orange armpit. Pretty enjoyable.

Fruit punch is by far the best Nos flavor though

So it's like a British 4 loko

Tfw that first sip

That
First
Sip

Mmmmmm that first sip MMMM

Tfw sold

Yummy yummy yummy

sympathy for flyovers

this is a white nationalist meme, delete this

Anyone else remember vault? It disappeared like 8 years ago or so. Havent seen it since :(

Dunno if they still make it after the whole hooha about energy beers a decade or so back, but a pair of black sparks used to get me going in the morning lol.