You can poor boiling coffee in a 1/16" thick styrofoam cup and pick it up

>You can poor boiling coffee in a 1/16" thick styrofoam cup and pick it up.

>We still use foot thick rolls of fiberglass insulation

Do what now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvbKmyp9WI0
youtube.com/watch?v=8NC79e0oztM
youtube.com/watch?v=l1XRspReAvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pour*

The jews, that is why.

Woah.. what the fuck? look at that thing's teeth!

They can protrude their jaw when attacking

what are you suggesting OP?

Even if it's a better insulator, making cups out of fiberglass insulation sounds like a very bad idea.

b-but you could keep your coffee warm through the winter...

youtube.com/watch?v=uvbKmyp9WI0

Lol

very good

I did 0.00ms research but a first guess is that cost is a large factor; both in materials and fabrication.

I did 3k ms research and I have concluded it's because Styrofoam is highly flammable, and insulating your walls with it is like building your house out of black powder briquettes

I made a lot of backyard napalm as a kid and isn't styrofoam pretty dissolvable?

I did 30k ms research and learned people do it anyway. I guess the idea is because it's so insulating you can put it on the outer walls of your house so when your house catches fire it'll go around the house and not in it. Kinda like how when lightning strikes a car it travels on the outside of the car and and people inside are protected. j/k these people are already dead

Do you have really good fire insurance?

>A house is made of wood

>Worried about adding something that is flammable

Styrofoam itself doesn't burn hot enough for long enough to ignite wood

Uh but it would burn dummy, and yes possibly could burn your house down. This filling your home with smoke and ruining your walls. Hope you are smell deaf.

But if you think that there isn't serious fire risk then you must be crazy.

You should see what we can do with aerogel now. Oh, and it is also being used as house insulation. It is still fucking expensive but it is amazing.

>fire

youtube.com/watch?v=8NC79e0oztM

Check this out. They fire test lots of stuff including Sytrofoam. It is pretty interesting.

>-310 degrees
bullshit, absolute zero is -273.15 degrees

Also, that wasn't liquid nitrogen, it was clearly a gas.

Liquid Nitrogen is -320.44°F and it turns to a gas the instant it leaves the nozzle because it is pressurized for spraying and because it is....liquid nitrogen.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1XRspReAvI

Bullshit. absolute zero is 0K
Bullshit, absolute zero is 0ºRa
Bullshit, absolute zero is -459.67ºF
Bullshit, absolute zero is -135.90375ºRo
Bullshit, absolute zero is -90.13950ºN
Bullshit, absolute zero is 559.725ºD
Bullshit, absolute zero is -218.5200ºRé

>°F

I love rock wool. It's so nice to work with. No itchy powder at all. Fiberglass is nasty.

Too bad the rock wool costs about twice as much, but you can see why some people pay it.

>ºRa

No. And it's °, not º

>Bullshit, absolute zero is 559.725ºD
>Bullshit, absolute zero is 559.725ºDicks

>The symbol for degrees Rankine is °R[2] (or °Ra if necessary to distinguish it from the Romer and Réaumur scales). By analogy with kelvin, some authors call the unit rankine, omitting the degree symbol.[3][4]
Also I copied and pasted the symbol because I'm a lazy asshole, I don't give a shit if it's the wrong codepoint.

>smell deaf
also death deaf, cause inhaling smoke will kill you

Why are you boiling your coffee?

I think you mean dickrees

>dissolvable
Soluble, and yes.

I always forget murrican houses are made of paper. Styrofoam is great for insulation when living in a stone or brick house, hard to set on fire and it's usually well protected from any source of fire anyways.