Just went all in BCH. Going to sell back to BTC at 0.2-0.3 sats in a couple of weeks. Easiest 2-3x in crypto rn

Just went all in BCH. Going to sell back to BTC at 0.2-0.3 sats in a couple of weeks. Easiest 2-3x in crypto rn

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20130814044948/https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Scalability
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me too, good to know I am not alone, though I admit I have no clue why I did this

crypto does not like me anyway

why is it going to 3x in two weeks?

Get back to work Roger.

I think it will go 3x, but not necessarily from current price level

could also go from 0.08 to 0.25ish or 0.05 to 0.16

also time frame is vague, just the pump itself will probably be running for 10 -14 days

its not like shilling bch is his full time profession, right?
he does not really need a salary or whatnot

thanks, I did not know that, I may use 2x margin now

If it doesn't break .2 I'm killing myself

Lol

Be quiet user. I'm still trying to accumulate

Oh shit, I misremembered and thought that was in May, not March! Time to go all in.

(Now I remember: May is the hard fork upgrade where they will make scripting way more powerful.)

>Buying BCH with the intent of going back to BTC

You poor souls.

Good luck man, I hope it works out for you.

Personally, I give BCH about 7 more weeks before it's DOA.

Coinbase is using segwit and batching, and Craig Wright is a shitbag.

by the time the realize the genesis block btc has been traded for bch it will be too late

Lmao I used to say this too, when I was gay

Bch is fucking terrible.

Solves problems but adds its own.
Only ones that believe are the fan boys who think this shit really has a future. That’s why it has seen 0 movement the past month.

It was all a meme

how is bch better than say ltc

Bch never pumped for that long, it always pumped in a matter of days, and slowly bled for months twice already, leaving salty toxic bagholders behind.

BCC is BCH on binance correct?

That shit is fuckin crashing bruv

I'm all in BCH, brother. Never going back to BTC

Is Satoshi really going to save us?

man i am about to do the same. i have bags of LTC that honestly should have dumped as soon as the gook exit scammed. was hoping it goes back above 300usd or 0.25btc but fuck it.

the fucking gook two days ago or so while shilling nano said he only has crypto that he believes in, so obviously LTC is fucking trash

I hope so man, his vision has been losing me money for months.

Could happen, BCH is heavily manipulated and routinely pumped/dumped. Terrible long term hold though, unless you like losing money.

the genesis coins are locked, you dumbfag

In the conference, he will just say "This is Satoshi's vision" and then proceeds to dump all Satoshi's BTC for BCH

genesis coins are unspendable due to a bug.
but anything from the first few hundred blocks would be massive.

4 years ago, the plan was always to raise the blocksize.

web.archive.org/web/20130814044948/https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Scalability
>A configuration in which the vast majority of users sync lightweight clients to more powerful backbone nodes is capable of scaling to millions of users and tens of thousands of transactions per second.

>Obviously if we want Bitcoin to scale to all economic transactions worldwide, including cash, it'd be a lot higher than that, perhaps more in the region of a few hundred thousand tps.

>Bitcoin is currently able (with a couple of simple optimizations that are prototyped but not merged yet) to perform around 8000 signature verifications per second on an quad core Intel Core i7-2670QM 2.2Ghz processor. The average number of inputs per transaction is around 2, so we must halve the rate. This means 4000 tps is easily achievable CPU-wise with a single fairly mainstream CPU.
>As we can see, this means as long as Bitcoin nodes are allowed to max out at least 4 cores of the machines they run on, we will not run out of CPU capacity unless Bitcoin is handling 100 times as much traffic as PayPal. As of late 2012 the network is handling 0.5 transactions/second, so even assuming enormous growth in popularity we will not reach this level for a long time.

>Only a small number of archival nodes need to store the full chain going back to the genesis block. These nodes can be used to bootstrap new fully validating nodes from scratch but are otherwise unnecessary.

can't wait for this shitcoin to collapse and litecoin to take it's place.

muh muh dragonslayer muh blocksize.

fuck you, it's a chinese counterfeit is what it is.

bcrap.

tldr

majority of users should use SPV wallets
non-mining full nodes are unnecessary
bitcoin is entirely scalable to current transaction processor levels

But then BLOCKSTREAM arrived

>litecoin
literally the original altcoin
zero meaningful changes from BTC

>ooh look I changed "10 minutes" to "2 minutes"
>and "sha256" to "scrypt"
>I'm a cryptocurrency genius

>holding chink lee's scamcoin
top kek, he's even shilling NANO and sold all of his LTC
how deluded do you have to be to hold LTC

>non-mining full node

i thought this was a meme to begin with since full nodes need hash power

Based

LTC would have high fees as bitcoin if enough people would be using it.
BCH on the other hand would not.