Hey guys, I'm in college and I have some study aid that I can distribute. I don't have a prescription however

Hey guys, I'm in college and I have some study aid that I can distribute. I don't have a prescription however.

How much are college students paying for these things?

How much risk is involved? Are snitches likely?

XTC is not a study aid.
It's study aids.

If you want them to really move then 10$ or 15$ but on campus is fucking very risky and there will be people who are either jealous or prude

Sure bud, where you at? I can buy them off you.

If you sell drugs you are no better than a nigger.

Yeah I'm mainly afraid of the jelly snitches. Is $15 the top of my price range? For 10 it almost doesn't feel worth it

bumping for more info

college students want addies and vyvanse, you can easily flip 10mg addies for $5-$10, 20mg for 10-15, and 30mg for 20. vyvanse you can charge 20 a pop. easy to get both prescribed at the same time.

those look so shitty, id bet 1000$ there is no mdma in any of those

OP the worst drug dealer ever. Prepare your anus for jail idiot. If you don't know what you're doing just don't even try.

>He still tries to sell x pills when you can get mdma powder for 20 a gram on the dark net
Now ketamine would be a diff story

t. not a dutchfag
what the fuck are you talking about? Those look like great quality pressed pills

listen to this guy
if u have to get advice from an user anime image board, selling drugs isnt for u homie

ITT: People this retarded.

$5 for 2 here, you should target the trust fund kids. They'll pay mark-up...

Are those Flintstone vitamins?

if they are quality they dont come in 50 different meme tabs, they come in 3 different kinds most of the time, those look like the traditional piperazine caffiene sucker shits op didnt even take that pic, pic related is an actual niggers hands full of fake tabs, i been around the block user, had my fair share of fake and real quality

you would literally get higher off flinstones vitamins than those fake piperz le jej

>if they are quality they dont come in 50 different meme tabs, they come in 3 different kinds most of the time, those look like the traditional piperazine caffiene sucker shits op didnt even take that pic, pic related is an actual niggers hands full of fake tabs, i been around the block user, had my fair share of fake and real quality

>I can't actually refute any part of your argument so I'm just going to copy and paste your post and add this funny meme hehe
What he said is true those are likely shit. Only kiddies take pressed pills anyway if you don't want to waste time you buy mdma by the gram and a test kit

Those red supermans were pretty nice

Depends on what it is 30 mg amphetamines in NYC? easy 10-15$ each.

5 mg in alabama? lol

Bay area, I assume prices are cheaper out in bumfuck nowhere right?

people in the bay arent buying adderall, they are buying cheaper, stronger, more accessible (meth)

You should visit the Netherlands sometimes, we have all kinds of candy down here

how do you suggest i score the night my plane lands

how are those orange legomans? im gonna be getting some very soon

is that a recent pic?

>drop stuff of at Hotel
>Go to Amsterdam by public transit
>Ask around nicely in any club/venue, don't ask tourists
You'll be mostly succesful if you google around for techno parties in the area, buy a ticket and go alone. You'd have a blast too I bet

Can confirm meth is the boss on the block
No one wants to pay $10 a pill for addy when they can get a gram of high quality Crystal for $40
Soon as they stop being pussies and try it and see it doesn't make you toothless after 1 try they will be off to the races

No idea m8

Okay, firstly selling pressed pills is usually not worth it unless you're buying in bulk from the Netherlands or buying your own MD in bulk and pressing them yourself. You want to be making AT LEAST 75-80% profit per pill which is hard to do unless you're DIY or buying internationally. You also don't want to be selling to 500 different customers, you want a handful that you know well that buy a lot regularly (usually other dealers) thus making you a supplier - there's no need to work yourself up the ladder, just place yourself there (though this depends heavily on where your from, Guns are far too common in the US to be swinging weight around early).
IMO the best drug that one can possibly sell is LSD, it's so easy to store, there's always demand, the mark up is crazy and the risk of accidentally killing someone with your drugs is minimal. Find a good supplier and buy a few sheets of 100 tabs, it'll work out to cost you like $0.70 per tab and you'll be able to flip them for $15 easily. Word of warning though that being a dealer sucks bc of how stressful it is and the hours you'll be 'working' are practically a full time job, the perks are pretty cool tho I won't lie

cheers m8