I just brought my first bottle of Sriracha, what's some good food to put it on?

I just brought my first bottle of Sriracha, what's some good food to put it on?

Other urls found in this thread:

topsecretrecipes.com/McDonalds-McRib-Sandwich-Copycat-Recipe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your dick

your dick

Fuck you guys I put some on my dick and I fucked up my back trying to eat it

my dick

Just make some scrambled eggs man

Honestly it's only good for two things. Pho, and banh mi.

>people are still putting it on sushi

I agree its best on pho but works well on humbow too

sometimes i put a little on thin crust frozen pizza to give it a little kick.

Mac and cheese

Gives a nice kick to chicken noodle soup if you don't have the ingredients to make pho

This user knows what's up

Eggs. And your dick.

Fuck that shit. If you have ever had fish sticks and ketchup then you need to try it again with this ketchup. Absolutely delicious

Literally anything except cheerios.

I like to mix it with my toothpaste

congratulations on your purchase of memesauce

1 can (about 2 cups) coconut milk
6 tablespoons (about 1 small can) tomato paste
2 tablespoons sriracha
1/2 cup fresh basil
salt to taste

Chop basil. Put it all into sauce pan. Heat it on medium. Mix it. Add cooked noodles (also good over baked potato pieces). Optional - top with shredded coconut.

Spicy Coconut Tomato Sauce. Delicious.

Just about everything.

My first experience with it was in high school. I put some on a microwaveable bbq pork rib sandwich and it was delicious. I'm anxiously awaiting the Mcrib to come to San Diego so I can put some memesauce on that as well.

>I'm anxiously awaiting the Mcrib to come to San Diego
Human trash detected.

I know it's shit. But it's GOOD shit.

If you can give me an imitatable recipe, I'd stay away from McDonald's for good. But you just can't replicate it.

Whether or not something better exists is debatable. But I want that same taste, and it can't be done.

topsecretrecipes.com/McDonalds-McRib-Sandwich-Copycat-Recipe.html

It's supreme as fuck on reheated leftover fried rice.

This.

Yeah it's the Memesauce of the 2010s but it's still very tasty when on the right foods.

I love it in Stir Frys or in a Bloody Mary. Unlike most common hotsauces like Tabasco Sriracha brings a nice sweetness to it.

Btw the McRib is not a limited time thing in Germany. It's always available.

Take that, Americans. :^P

EVERYTHING xDDD

Fun Fact: the "limited time offer" is actually a marketing scam btw. When the McRib debuted no-one bought it. It sold even worse than the McPizza, so instead of retiring it, someone had the idea to only make it available for part of the year to increase sales.

Well of course it's a gimmick. It's not like it's limited due to the world not having enough pork or barbecue sauce for them to be sold all the time.

Meh, you'd be surprised how many people don't know.

eggs

Try it on a steaming shit.

And how exactly do you know how many people "don't know"? Have you been conducting polls, or are you just throwing out baseless statements?

Do you have autism friend? I just thought it was an interesting fact and wanted to share, I'm not sure why you're so confrontational.

it's funny to me that Veeky Forums screams meme at every food thing that gains even slight recognition or popularity at any point in history, but this thread about an actual legitimate food meme isn't being shitposted at all.

Mix equally with mayonnaise and add to sandwiches or burgers, or dip fries in it. Fuck yeah.

Also, great with pretty much any asian food.
Also use it to spice up casseroles, mac and cheese, creamy soups like clam chowder or potato soup.
Add to other sauces like bbq sauce, etc.

It's pretty much chili pepper ketchup, really, so go nuts.

Yeah, welcome to Veeky Forums.

Bacon
Avocado
Nutella

1 part honey
1 part sriacha

God tier dip for most things IMO

>buying inferior chili sugar paste
>not the superior chili garlic sauce

Sriracha's all right though. I like it on eggs, avocado toast, and pizza. It's also fantastic mixed with mayonnaise and used as a dip, or sandwich spread, especially with burgers.

>meme

There is a video of this coked up guy recreating it on youtube, seems to be really really close

Hello 21st Century America.
>protip:You're living in European and Asian history.

Mother fucker you need to get laid... You are way to upset about people's Mcrib knowledge

Yeah I love that stuff to. Have you tried the one with ginger in it?

just eat for jesus christ

>meme sauce

kys

its great for trying to cut back on calories w.o sacrificing flavor

buy some daves naga jolokia sauce pussy

My ex-gf loves that shit, she dumps it on fucking everything. I think she put it in cereal. Fucking maniac.

If you're an unhealthy and untalented cunt like me, put a bit in some chicken ramen. It's as tasty as it is full of sodium.

anybody feels like its kind of a plain taste?, like just chili and garlic
I'm a Mexican, so maybe that's related but it tastes like just plain chili and garlic, nothing special, it lacks something but I cant tell what is it.
>inb4 wall

It's meme shit pure and simple. Only in America could something as relatively straight forward as chili and garlic sauce go viral. They just aren't that worldly and seem to think obsessing over babby tier foreign foods like ramen, pho and sriracha makes them so.