All of you are trying to get rich now but not thinking about the future...

All of you are trying to get rich now but not thinking about the future. What do you think is going to happen in 20-30 years? What is (((their))) end game? I am very afraid.

All signs point to some sort of massive panic in the future. The way we're doing it now is completely unsustainable. With the recent influx of immigrants who want free gibs, the strain on our financial system is enormous. With the general public's (especially the youth) voting extremely left and progressive, the spending on free gibs will only get worse with time.

In order to fund this then I see no other option except they'll raise taxes on everyone else. But how can they do that? The people are already cucked by massive debt. Student loan debt, car debt, mortgage. The wage rates aren't being raised quick enough to keep up with inflation.

But raising taxes still won't be enough. Social Security will run out in a couple decades, so everything that we're putting in right now we will never see. Money thrown out the window. The average person needs well over a million dollars to retire, and the average person has 1000 dollars in their savings account. These people will all have to work until they die. Because of that, they won't be leaving their jobs and the next generation of young people will have much much fewer jobs to choose from. That combined with automation leaves very very little work. It seems like they will try to force some form of fucked up Communism upon us through massive taxation.

The worst part is I have no idea how to fight back. I'm trying to save 2 million to put half into relatively safe dividend stocks and the other half into real estate. But I'm worried that the middle class will get so cucked that they will revolt and try to vote in policies for the government to come and force redistribution of all my shit. What can we do?
I just don't know Veeky Forums

Yeah I don't know. At some point it has to all collapse because we just keep going further into debt.

But that's why we are all here on this board, to somehow get rich off crypto so when that day comes, we'll hopefully be better off than others, right?

The end game is inevitable communism and I can’t wait to start seizing shit. Until then I have my crypto

>we'll hopefully be better off than others, right?
That's what I used to think, but the problem with that is I think it might be better to be in the poorer side just to take advantage of all the free gibs. According to the media and everything on the new that you hear, the rich are the enemy remember? We must help the poor because they are helpless and need help.
In a crisis this will only get worse and I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar to the farm murders and land redistribution in South Africa except replace white farmers with rich people.

So I'm thinking, in the future almost everyone is going to be in such a shit spot that it's better to be on the poor side with everyone else than one of the few.

So I'm thinking why am I over here busting my balls and saving for a retirement when I could act like every other normie and YOLO it? They're not thinking about their retirements so why should I? They're not thinking about how much money they could save leasing a Civic and instead lease a BMW M3. And then in the future they will be poor and I will be rich but that won't matter if the FUCKING GOVERNMENT TAKES MY SHIT

CRYPTOCURRENCY

How will the government get your private keys user?

The only other viable option I see is that they're waiting for this perfect storm of economic doom, then they're going to find a scapegoat and start some sort of cataclysmic event that kills off hundreds of millions, if not billions of people. The population in just the last 1000 years has gone absolutely hyperbolic. Not sustainable

Crypto wont help if 99% of the population can't afford food and shelter (the shelter part is already here which is why most people under 30 are living with their parents). When it gets bad enough they will start yelling for the government to save them. You have to do your patriotic duty and pay your 85% taxe rate to help your fellow citizen.

The end game goes like this;
>Jews research fund manages to come up with automation so good it gets to replace 90% of the global workforce
>Kill 90% of the now useless cattle population
>Keep a few farms of subhuman mutt slaves as sex slaves and for organ harvesting, their intelligence is so low they cannot rebel and they will fully depend on their elite masters
>The elites get to live in paradise while all the work is done my machines
What they do in the meanwhile is feed the population the myth of UBI

yup, UBI is what I was thinking along with the mass killing of the population.

What you described is literally Brave New World. Holy shit.

Anyway to make sure you're on the right side when the massacre comes?

If you've to ask its already too late

I’m pretty excited too. I can’t wait to kill as many of you fucks as I can.

tfw wasn't born ashkenzai jew :(

Really almost none of us deserve to survive. Enjoy your slaughter.

Meh I'll be rich by then. Bitcoin is the future

read the thread buddy, "being rich" didn't matter for the Czar of Russia in the early 1900s, what makes you think you'll be in a better spot?
When the liberals come for redistribution of riches you'll be first on the chopping block

>20-30 years
Jokes on you faggot I'll likely be dead by then.

implying liberal snowflake fags know how to fight gun toting conservashits

jelly. Im only 22 so I still got a long ways to go

I don't expect them to go out themselves and do it. They'll just keep voting for extremely leftist policies and have the government do it for them

>What, you don't wanna slave away 16 hour a day to pay a fat boomer fuck to retire in his 50s? Millenials are so lazy and entitled, why can't you find a job that requires no degree and pays enough to buy a house and feed a family of four like I did??

To answer your question, my plan is to agressively save money until i'm financially independent. Crypto will make things easier, but it's a long term thing (think 15~20 years).

>then they're going to find a scapegoat and start some sort of cataclysmic event that kills off hundreds of millions, if not billions of people.
they will incite hatred against whites and whites will be genocided in the US and europe.

>The population in just the last 1000 years has gone absolutely hyperbolic.
with most of that being in africa. go figure.

people think white genocide is some kind of right wing conspiracy theory. it's not. at the moment the genocide consists in demographic displacement. but there will come a point when the reality of this trend becomes inescapable. and at that point whites will naturally start developing an in-group preference. that will be the point when hordes of niggers will be fired up and turned loose. decades of antiwhite propaganda will incite the masses. school shootings, capitalist exploitation, slavery, etc etc. ofc it's all bullshit but the plutocrats and their jewish puppet race aspire for whiteness to be the exclusive trait of the elites.

if you're in your twenties now you'll probably live to see the greatest human social upheaval in recent history.

There is no choice but for the elite to bring us to war and cull off lots of testosterone filled men with not enough women, opportunity or wealth.

Today most people are becoming awake and seeing how the elite own everything and you are born to lose even before you have begun with little or no way to success always trapped in a circle of debt slavery.

People today are not content to be sheep happy with their miserable lot and therefore the elite will accelerate their lust for war at our expense to avoid the inevitable hanging from lampposts that will occur if they do nothing.

If you’re in Western Europe get out now. You can’t save them cucks if they don’t want to save themselves.

If you’re in the USA I’ll wait a bit and see how the whole Trump thing turns out for the 0.00001% off chance that he actually is the 4D chess playing genius backed by JSOC.

>they will incite hatred against whites and whites will be genocided in the US and europe.
I don't think they'd do that. Whites are a very small % of the global population, all of Europe has less people than either China or India.
Plus they know only the whites are productive, why would they leave just the nigs who don't produce anything? I think nigs are the first to go.

Western Europe is lost but I was thinking Poland/Russia might still be a good place. Poland won't let in refugees and no one really wants to mess with Russia because they have an unpredictable man in charge

You should probably just kill yourself now

Right now being poor means eating rice and beans. Soon being poor means u have nothing to eat at all.

I understand ur concern but in hard times being relatively wealthy only grows in importance

Eastern Europe is a buffer zone between Russia and the west. There probably won’t be any tanks rolling Cold War style but I expect major instability in that region and maybe even smaller proxy conflicts a la Ukraine.

Only plus side is Slavic qts

>Western Europe
90% white
>USA
56% white

>not knowing how many muslims are in Russia

idk if trump is a genius but definitely an exceptional strategist. hes on the same playing field as sun tzu imfo

A generation or 2 ago the US was 90% white too.
Western Euroape won't remain white for long. Give it 1 generation and the 2 million refugees in Germany will start spreading their seed

communism or barbarism

>Social Security will run out in a couple decades, so everything that we're putting in right now we will never see

My dude, from what I remember there just needs to be a 1.8% (or something like that) FICA hike to cover the program until 2090 (speaking on each side, not in total. The total tax burden would be more like 3% across employee and employer), and after that it is going to stabilize and droop a little in payouts, as long as the population doesn't experience some unforeseen shift. The longer we wait, the higher that hike will have to be to cover shortfalls.

But aside from that, if the shortfall is covered by deficit spending it will only increase the deficit minimally. The sky isn't going to fall.