Can we talk about MoneroV lads? if I own an [unknown amount] of Monero now...

Can we talk about MoneroV lads? if I own an [unknown amount] of Monero now, will I also get [an unknown amount] of MoneroV when it forks, or would it be more beneficial just to buy MoneroV when it launches instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

monerov.org/MoneroV-Roadmap.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10x XMV than you hold in XMR.

so if you have 3.14 XMR, you'll get 31.4 XMV.

you'll also be exposing your information and defeating the purpose of Monero. good luck

only if your are dumb enough to give them your private key

so what the fuck should I do???

stop being greedy and dont fall for money grab "forks." there are other ways to make money in crypto

I'm only just getting into cryptos, what do you all think of MoneroV? and is it advisable to buy it at launch or will it likely have a sell-off after the initial pump?

I don't care about the fork, I care about the new Monero, it seems like the perfect crypto

for now no code is available it's only advertising and scam

as I said, newfag to crypto, at what point will you start to get excited about it?

if your a newfag just trust me, it's a scam
monero isn't like bitcoin and don't need blockchain split when an hardfork is needed

So is MoneroV a scam?
It's over? Why would they do it?

I thought that monero ourgoys...

But MoneroV seems better than Monero, its more than just a fork its fixing issues as well

people are very greedy and stupid in the crypto world, you can say on twitter
"WE GIVE ETH FOR NEW COMERS, JUST SEND 0.25 ETH TO THIS ADRESS FOR GETTING REGISTRED BY OUR SERVICE AND YOU'LL GET 4 ETH FOR FREE"
and there are people who will just throw money to you

They are just trying to capitalize on the >an infinite supply meme. I think it is good for Monero because it will get people to look into what a tail emission actually is.

still no code available

on the other side there are plenty new tech that will be implemented by the monero core team, we don't need blockchain split

monerov.org/MoneroV-Roadmap.pdf
Theres the whitepaper, its doesn't seem like a cash grab imo, it seems like a legitimate innovation.

Pretty much a confirmed scam. Absolutely no reason for it to exist in the first place.

I understand that, but just based on the marketing, if it does what it says on the tin it should be a winner right?

based on the marketing it's a scam

Smokes and mirrors... if you can navigate this see of red flags and amateurism and still think it’s a good project, there is nothing we can do for you user.

Yes just like every other shitcoin out there that says the same...
Do we eaven know who the mineroV devs are? Do they have any kind of reputation in the community? No! Its a stupid scam, first people started milking btc withbforks and now that no one gaf they are doing it with alts

SCAM

Holy shit

alright you convinced me, thanks mate

You're shit at shilling. Fuck off

im not shilling

autism
but weaponsied

you are a dumb nigger or NSA nigger. nonetheless a fucking nigger. monerov is a scam and you are promoting it. makes you a fucking shitty person. fuck off.

Jesus

The littlest fuckin things give off the biggest red flags

Good eye user