What if I told you about the dragontails, what would you expect from such a tale?

what if I told you about the dragontails, what would you expect from such a tale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUfxnDAAxHI
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-07/isis-taxes-sockless-women-beardless-men-desperate-attempt-raise-cash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a philosophical mindfuck

you'd b right

youtube.com/watch?v=xUfxnDAAxHI

hate faggots so much. thank God I love in Moscow. we don't stand for that shit

>thank God I love (sic) in Moscow

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well at least you got western values I just picked an image

we know lad

putin's the fucking man
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-07/isis-taxes-sockless-women-beardless-men-desperate-attempt-raise-cash

there's mosques everywhere. who cares. I'm not racist. just hate faggots. I'd rather be a nigger than a fag.

i don't really like that kind of stockings. i don't mind holdups, but on those ones the tops aren't really very comfortable. if you're going to wear holdups the tops should be lacy.

Why do you hate them?

yeh you're right they're probably bought cheaply at a fetish store online or some shit

what's not to hate friend

He lives in Russia. That means he's been constantly exposed to anti-gay propaganda made by 2000 year old primitives for other fellow primitives.

Ever met a fag?

because they are loud and annoying. the quiet ones are okay. but most are loud talking like girls and acting out in foolish ways. I'd hate anyone who acts like that. flamboyant soccer fans, gangsters and drunks. doesn't matter. but most often it is these faggots in public acting out.

yep

>people like this exist and speak their mind freely

we don't actually believe gays are pedophiles. only stupid poor people or religious people believe that nonsense. we see your movies and your TV shows and gays can be normal. but in Russia they are not like those in your country. they remind me of goths or punks in how hard they try to be different. you can be gay and act normal. I don't get it.

>I'd hate everyone that's loud talking like girls and acting out in foolish ways
>e.g. flamboyant soccer fans (football hooligans (Ed.)), gangsters (Russian mob (Ed.)) and drunks (Russians alcohol consumption is among the highest in the world. (Ed.) (Further reading: the psychological causes of substance abuse)). doesn't matter.
>but most often it is these [extremely actively overt homosexuals] in public acting out.
>here in Moscow

Political correctness: the Pyccкий edition

yeah meng gay people totally aren't sterotypical Glee characters in the west and definitely shouldnt be crucified for remolding their entire essence because of a fucking fetish

>what if I told you about the dragontails, what would you expect from such a tale?

Who is this cum cannon?

pic related

I wish I had a license to kill faggots. how bout you guys?

I do not hate fags. I pity them.

why

You can't when your government is legitimately oppressing you.

And if they are "normal", you can bet your ass they're hiding it.

>And if they are "normal", you can bet your ass they're hiding it.

What's the problem?

oooo she's hot. who's this semen demon?

seriously

Because it's oppression? They cannot be open with their sexuality and cannot easily find a partner based upon their preference, and if they do, it isn't publicly recognized which comes with associated economic and social disadvantages.

Fags of all sorts are feeble minded creatures who fell prey to cultural marxist programing, probably as a result of being horribly molested as kids. Alas, the path of tradition is reserved for the strong and willful.

that's nonsense. I live in Canada and when a fag drops off a resume at my work I drop it in the trash. I won't hire him.

I don't get it

epic banter

it's true though. same goes for niggers.