ITT: foods only you like

ITT: foods only you like

Ok, you go first

omg i love bon jovi now!

i mean anchovie.

Coffee+orange juice. It's really hard to get in the right proportions, and it doesn't work if you use creamer, but it's good.

this, orange juice in place of milk with plain Cheerios, and pic related. I've seriously never found another person who enjoys malta goya

sardines.

these motherfuckers are delicious

Nigga... That's my shit.

Raw tomatoes. I can make an entire roomful of people's jaws drop by eating a cherry tomato in front of them.

Candy corn

So how's the Midwest this time of year, user?

Lol that's definitely an East coast thing. Midwest is farmland, retard

Raw onion
Raw oats

My own cooking. :(
Nobody else seems to like it.

do you cook simple things are retarded complicated things far above your skill level

Man, I used to love Sardines when I was a kid. Would eat that shit all day every day.

Then one time, there was something crunchy. and I reached into my mouth and pulled it out, and it was an entire spine. It came out all together, and slowly. Kinda like a long peice of spaghetti

It disgusted me to no end, and I haven't been able to enjoy Sardines since. they just disgust me.

>feelsbadman

popular in midwest as well.
Chicago is the city with the 2nd highest Polish population.

Bones are regularly found in sardines. Whyd the spine freak you out?

Hell yeah.

>Pic related on roasted garlic Triscuits

Da best.

I dunno. I just put red meat in a hot pan until it goes brown and steam a bunch of vegetables until they go soft while boiling rice or potatoes and then dump it all on a plate and eat it. People say that's ""''boring""'".

Ayy lmao

This literally happened to me last night after work, what are the chances. I was eating them covered in hot sauce and salt out of the tin with a fork. I stabbed one and upon pulling it up, the entire length of the spine slid out the mid. It was at this point the entire anatomy of the bloody thing was visible to me.

I just stared at it for 10 seconds in strange fascination then ate it. What a strange translucent spine it had. I understand the disgust you felt. The exhaustion from work robbed me of most of it however, and I finished all the sardines with an added shot of Stoli at the end.

I actually meant the room full of people that think there's something wrong with wrong tomatoes

Tilapia, apparently.

You Americans realise these are not real Sardines right?

You do realize King Oscar isn't an American brand right??

Every time

>something wrong with wrong tomatoes
Well if they're wrong tomatoes, there must be something wrong with them.

if they're not sardines then what are they, and does cnn know?

>correcting misinformation = LOL, U GOT TROLLED

Wanna know how I know you have autism?

I love that stuff
When I was younger, it was my "kid beer"

I was talking about the idiot who cries "american" anytime something he disagrees with him. Calm down bucko

Licorice. Made with anise or with root.

what are they then?

In Britain and the Baltics (maybe the Nordic countries too) They are known as 'Sprats' - they are a different type of Fish that we know as Sardines (or Pilchards)

sharp cheddar cheese with crunchy peanut butter washed down with milk

Nah, these are sprats, and they are fucking heaven on earth.

>dat smokiness

Here in Devon they are called Tiggy Springers by the locals.

I want these so bad. I have never seen them in any of the stores here in that flavor. Maybe I should check Publix, but damn it is a drive.

I thought I was the only one in the universe who used fruit juice instead of milk in my cereal. I prefer cranberry juice, though...

Damn, that's some 'spensive shit. $49 a tin an Amazon...

How else do you eat a tomato?

???

I had the exact same experience as a kid, started eating sardines again 10 years later and now I enjoy the crunch from the odd bone here and there.