How do people in Brooklyn pay 2800/month for rent. Am I to believe these N*ggers are making 6 figures...

How do people in Brooklyn pay 2800/month for rent. Am I to believe these N*ggers are making 6 figures . How do I a white man make it in this city. I don't want to move back to palm beach

Jew York has rent control.

They get money from dem programs.

they have like 4 people living in a 2BR for $2,800 which amounts to about $700 per person

> being that poor

kek

>white man

That’s you’re problem

which leads into my next question. How do these "people" get laid and have active social lives

It's okay, you can say niggers here. And some of them at least will be selling drugs.

im not from ny but ive a fucked a girl while her fiend was just sitting in a chair texting in the same room. It's all in your head that you need privacy.

1 - Fuck you. You racist piece of shit.

2 - I'm black I make over 100k and pay 2k per month for rent.

people living like that are usually hipster filth / liberals with little to no self respect they will fuck in bunk beds while their roomies are asleep or smoking pot in the next room & drink cheap 40's

williamsburg/brooklyn is a hell hole

> black
> paying wayy too much in rent compared to salary

checks out

confirmed coolest monkey in the jungle congrats

hes doin better than me. fukin ~15k a year payin 700 a month .

jungle bunny get out

The term "racism" has lost all meaning. I simply am pointing out your complexion and using an antiquated word to describe this complexion. You take offense to the use of the word "Nigger" yet the meaning has been lost in time. You never felt what the word actually meant, you have been merely told by othern niggers that being called a nigger is a bad thing. How many times a day does one of your kind say the word "nigga"? a few dozen I imagine so now you want to sit here and cry like Ice Cube because a cracker said the word nigger? Quit whining and make something of yourself you pathetic stain on humanity. We gave you Liberia and look what you did with it. Nigger.

Hey there you ignorant motherfucker.

Look at what board this is.

I've made over 700k off Crypto.

You can't afford 2k rent at 100k? Kys

Work harder dumb cunt

using 1/3rd of your post tax salary on renting is extra chromosome status; sorry but enjoy staying poor pajeets forever

> made over 700k
> still black

kek

Michael Jackson fixed that problem with money so can he.

>even when youre rich youre stil a nigger

how do these nogs cope? lmao
Id legit off myself if I had ugly dark skin and a pea brain