Why are there no black mathematicians? No /pol/ please

Why are there no black mathematicians? No /pol/ please.

Other urls found in this thread:

math.ucsb.edu/~agboola/papers/papers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they don't like to be poor.

Because you're to lazy to invest 10 mins in google.

The answer is: I don't know, but I have a hypothesis I'd rather not share

Because Mathematics is a traditional European circle jerk to prove which nation is the smartest.

There are literally no black geologists as well

Black men invented all the mathematics, white people stole it in ancient times and then act like they invented everything.

nigga stole my bike, but I stole his math

Topkek

we wuz kings n sheit

neil degrasse tyson
sylvester james gates
morgan freeman

to name a few

>popularizers
I guess their lack of neanderthal genes make them less autistic and able to be public figures.

I had a black maths tutor while I majored physics

how's it feel being retarded?

Black and Arab math teachers are a pretty common thing here in France t b h. There are also quite a lot of black science majors, even though most of them aren't French natives.

>Black and Arab math teachers are a pretty common thing here in France
Black and Arab ANYTHING are a pretty common thing in France.

I would be interested.

>most of them aren't French natives
Who would have guessed

What the fuck are you talking about man.
There is nothing more simple.
With a higher IQ = mostly you are good in math aswell. Éspecially chess. Those kind of things iq tests especialy.
Asians have the highest average iq, then white and last place are black people.
Oh and women tend to have average iq while men have often either a very high or a very low iq.

So the chances of a black person, most are not that rich anyways, and rich familys means more money for education, teaching math is very low, there are prob some, but very seldom in this world, indeed.

At my university there are quite a few african faculty in the math department.

Doesn't mean black French natives are highly underrepresented in science though, the gap between educated and uneducated Blacks is just way more important than in the US, for obvious reasons. But I feel this is not very Veeky Forums-related.

>NFL starting guard
>published mathematician
>currently pursuing PhD in Math at MIT
How fucking triggered is the /pol/ contingent of Veeky Forums right now?

WE
WUZ
MATH

How can someone be native French if he's from Africa

by being:
born in france
born from a french parent

There wasn't a single black or any female teacher in any of my college science classes. All of my teachers were white males. The graduate assistants were all Chinese though.

Despite the fact that the majority of teachers at my college were female, none of them taught the STEM classes.

>a dog born in a stable is a horse
Okay

You obviously don't know anything about France and its history.

Your French mother being a coal burner doesn't make you French, Ackmed

>cumskin island monkeys are americans

ok

>No /pol/ please.
Then why does this thread look like /pol/

And you obviously don't know anything about France's geographic location
I was talking about natives. Of course white burgerclaps aren't native American

I'm French.

Pic related

This will sound /pol/, but wathever. He doesn't looks african for me.

Irrelevant to the discussion

looks pretty damn african to me. clear phenotypes.

Indeed, he's clearly Chinese

that sounded normal to me

ITT: Americans with their shitty racist social economy wondering why no blacks are in academia when most of them are born in ghettos with no money to pay for and no reason to go to college

I'm from Germany we have many foreign and even some black (even considering blacks are a fucking minority in Germany) professors etc

Pardon me, but I'd like to interject. First of all, I wish to state in a general way that I am uninterested in whatever side you personally are taking versus your opponent about "France". I'm also uninterested at present in the old race-and-IQ argument, which is what this thread is about, although I do agree that black people are generally dumber than white people. It is clear to me that one of you is referring to (or otherwise insisting) on France and the French as a mostly white population group, together with its European mainland and modern state, while the other is pointing out that there are other islands and such which are technically and variously a part of the modern French state. To reiterate, I do not presently care who is who in this argument that the two of you are having.

What I do care about is the geography. I furthermore care that the pic related, although interesting, is not a complete representation of the "other bits" of French territory.

First of all, yes, France is historically a white, European country, which has been a player in colonialism. Over the course of this, France came to control territories as disparate as Britain's. They and their sometime-black populations therefore have an obvious and legitimate history with France, and may in many instances be legitimately characterized as "French" - speaking the language goes a long way toward cultural legitimacy. This is particularly true of the overseas regions in your diagram, which are Reunion, Mayotte, Martinique, French Guiana and Guadeloupe. They are full parts of the French State, just as Alaska is of the USA.

OTOH there are other "outer" regions which your diagram fails to indicate, esp. TAAF, Clipperton, and Wallis&Futuna. Finally, even if you reject these details, two points: 1) you opened the door by posting the image, and 2) if you want to somehow indicate "real France", you can simply say "metropolitian France" for the European country. That's been taken care of.

>NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGAMZ

Whites are meant to be a minority in germany after you decided to surrender your country. Your standards are not even relevant to anything or anywhere else.

I've worked as a mathematician for about a decade now and I've only met one black mathematician in my entire career and he was in applied mathematics. I recall a black graduate student once but he left after a year. I would say the reason for the paucity of black mathematicians is a lack of encouragement from their social backgrounds, but that's rapidly changing with the younger generation of students. Nowadays there are many black students enrolled in stem programs and more than a few in math as stem programs are regarded as valuable investments in education. I expect you're perception of this will change in the coming years as this younger generation heads into graduate school.

>when most of them are born in ghettos with no money to pay for and no reason to go to college
Yeah, good thing those blacks are so good at running their country. It's not like Africa would have mass starvation if white countries stopped throwing food to those animals.
>no money to pay for college
This is especially funny because blacks that can read at a 5th grade level can get college paid for by white taxpayers.

Because whites are the only people who do science for the last couple of centuries.
Maxwell's equations, Newton's laws, Mendeleev's periodic table and so on.
No Arabs, no blacks, no Asians.
Only whites and jews.

it's funny because /pol/ is written at a 5th grade level, which is where you should go and stay go

>/pol/ is written at a 5th grade level
That doesn't even make sense, you fucking stupid idiot.

Isn't it obvious?

ignore SJWtard posts. They are only here to shitpost and cry which ironically ends up in them displaying their unmatched illiteracy.

but there have been many prominent ones who made incredible discoveries with einstein+ tier iqs

> einstein+ tier iqs
> made incredible discoveries
then they would be as famous as einstein or any other scientist

there are
math.ucsb.edu/~agboola/papers/papers.html

not science

> then they would be as famous as einstein or any other scientist
that's a fallacy user
> implying you know who Alhazen, Pliney the Elder or Apollonius is

Did they accomplish einstein-lorentz-poincare tier discoveries ?

Yes.

give me examples

Check wikipedia
:^)

I did. It said they're all below shit-tier.

Subsaharan africans had no recorded history and were too busy growing food. american blacks couldn't really be mathemeticians until the civil rights era. Very few people, even rich europeans, could be mathemeticians. Let alone broke black people that didn't even have elementary school education.

I tell you this epiphany I had, which sheds light of the social phenomena of the lazy southlanders.

The lack of winter calls for other means of planning. White population is mostly accustomed to a dry phase every year so they're saving their resources smartly, thinking ahead at least a decade. While from my observation, most sun folk believes in spending their resources smartly is the better way and I felt as though their life concrete planning ends after a few years.

When winter happens in the less-average climates, social and economic dynamics change drastically.

I might go as far as to say most whites can adapt faster, no matter the scenario, this trait proved to be very helpful in modern civilization but ofc to every upside there are downsides as well.

the people who post on /pol/, write their posts on /pol/ at the level of a fifth grader

are you happy now or are you just going to get more triggered about your safe space?

I thought /pol/ was on the Einstein was a hack train.

> SJW think they're an expert on /pol/
If you love to suck their cock so much, stay with them at pol.
They usually make a point about how he's getting all the credit without mentioning the other physicists who carried the relativity theory there. In the rudest way possible.

>anyone who dislikes /pol/ is a SJWtard!!!
go to your containment zone, stat

> Anyone who doesn't tolerate SJWtard shitters must be /pol/
since you like containment zones so much. and don't visit science boards you illiterate drooling retard

You've already exposed yourself as a /pol/tard in Just go back and stop spewing your le redpill xD cheeto dust autism all over Veeky Forums

Here's a helpful link buddy:

> derailing the thread with more SJWtard memes
Please fuck off from Veeky Forums you dumb SJWtard. We're sick of you crying about your irrelevant shitposting ritual in every fucking thread

Go get triggered in your cesspool

>he doesn't know all of Veeky Forums hates /pol/

>derailing the board with more 'niggers r so dumb xD' memes
Please fuck off from Veeky Forums you dumb reddittard. We're sick of you crying about MUH RACIAL PURITY on every fucking board.

Go get triggered in your cesspool.

>>>/stormfront/
_donald

>Why are there no black mathematicians? No /pol/ please.
>No /pol/ please.
right, like you didn't expect the thread to full /pol/ lol

> SJWtards are an expert on Veeky Forums now
carl pls...Tumblr is your hateposting containment zone, why don't you run back to your cesspool ?

You're the one started talking about pol out of nowhere in a racial thread which has nothing to do with science.
please fuck off from Veeky Forums you dumb disgusting social reject mouthbreathers

>niggers are dumb xDDDDD
>xddddd this isn't a /pol/ thread at all lol
who you kidding bud

>why don't you run back to your cesspool ?
never been there.
I was on here when moot closed /new/

you're nothing special. just another idiot in the parade.

we do hate you though. It's not just tumblr. Veeky Forums has always hated you morons.

> black scientists
> Veeky Forums thread

This is a /pol/ thread alright. And you're forgetting that it's a containment board for you shitposting dumb SJWtards as well. The racial background of the scientists are not a subject of science.
Now fuck off and make this thread on

Do you just spend all your free time on Veeky Forums posting trigglypuff whenever somebody insults /pol/ and hurts your feelings?

No I just tell SJWtards like you to fuck off and stop derailing every thread with your unscientific garbage. Although I do understand how furiously you get triggered when Veeky Forums makes fun of your fellow SJWtard losers.

Confirmed for being PIDF

> makes the same complaints as everyone else in the thread that this thread doesn't belong on Veeky Forums
> throws a hissyfit and insults everyone anyway
Wtf Veeky Forums

This shit thread is not science as every Veeky Forumstizen is aware and SJWtards are calling people pol who doesn't wanna see non-science threads on Veeky Forums

Are you drunk?
Serious question?

> if I keep talking about him maybe people won't tell me to fuck off.
fuck off sjwtard

>Asks why there are no black mathematicians.
>Pic related is a black mathematician.
Into the trash it goes.

> pol this pol that
Are we getting raided by SJW again ?

It is an interesting realization. There is only one black physicist at my uni, and no black mathematicians that I can think of. And I go to a very large university.

> sjw this sjw that
Are we getting raided by /pol/ again?

> pure racebaiting thread
> not remotely related to science
> anyone who don't want me here is pol
fuck off already retard

>I interpret fake thoughts to people and miss their points while calling them retards

>I interpret fake thoughts to people
kek

Might have already been said in this thread but it's generally how black culture views education. A lot of the black people who I knew that came from poor families but who prized education ended up doing as good if not just slightly worse than I did.

The average black person sees things like math and science as beyond them so they don't even bother or they struggle once and just give up entirely. It really doesn't have so much to do with them being black as the shitty, pro-retard, culture they've developed after MLK get whacked.

I am literally a black mathematician. But it does not matter at all. You are /pol/.

>why are there no mathematicians in zootsuits?
>why are there no midget mathematicians?
>Why are there no Neanderthal mathematicians?

>Surely there must be a correlation (hopefully one that confirms my ill researched biased)!!!