Post books that SJW, women and beta cucks will not read or understand

Post books that SJW, women and beta cucks will not read or understand.

>Fight Club
>American Psycho

Actually, SJWs understand them best. Because they're clear examples of Queer literature that deal explicitly and implicitly with issues of Gay identity.

>Fight Club

Literally a book about warriors who fight for social justice, and a guy who manages to cuck himself.

>implying you understand these books
Alright, what insightful thing can you tell me about Moby Dick?

>autism, the post

This here

I never finished Fight Club. It felt like I was reading some dude blogging about how much of a cuck he was

Hey go to reddit and argue with kids.I simply asked to post book that you feel SJW, women and beta cucks won't read or understand. If you come here and start hating me instead of participating in honorably and friendly like a real man, FUCK OFF.>>>>>

This
Most of Veeky Forums users are 18-22 yo virgins whose only instinct is to fight.

>tfw someone will still post after OP has proved himself to be a troll

I think they're capable of understanding everything. Why wouldn't they be able to understand either of the books you
Mentioned?

Behead All Satans

Chapter 42 is the crux of the entire book

no its not

yes it is

In fact, chapter 42 is the crux of literature post-1851

What really bothers Ishmael about the whale is its *whiteness*.

Yes but what does whiteness mean.
This is a thread about understanding.

Filth by Irvine Welsh.

Straight-up disgusting to read. Protagonist is a cop who mixes corruption, horrific hygiene, mental illness and incompetence into one amoral package.
It's also very Scottish, which can be fun.

People who are overly ideological whether left or right are always cucks, but it's particularly more rampant in the right of social isolation. Both should be called social justice warriors in the traditional sense.

Great book.

LOL, I had already been reading Welsh, and thought a bunch of stuff was fucked in his books, than Filth was like holy shit. that ending lol

Why is this beautiful piece of propaganda not on your list?

Gravitys rainbow would not go over well. Neither would gass. Probably not delillo either.

Oh didnt see women was a requirement. Smart women like these three

God tier sci fi

>two books about repressed faggots
m8, seriously, think about sucking some cock before you kill those near to you.

More like shit-tier.

Gravity's Rainbow, Infinite Jest, Ulysses, any Gass or Gaddis

Thus spoke Zarathustra

Dumb faggot, Fight Club was about masculine union, a generation of men raised by women who needed some way to bond to compensate for the lack of male companionship.

glad to be a SJW, woman, or beta cuck if it means I don't have to read Palahnuik

>ha ha fungo chungo sjw chungo fungo me good they bad chungo

>SJW
a lot of books, including a lot of classics
>women
I don't know... a Warhammer 40k novel?
>beta cucks
kind of vague... so i don't have an answer. perhaps some of the writings of Evola? he seemed to go on about bravery, which i guess is something a "beta cuck" wouldn't relate to.

>paluhnuk
>anti-sjw
Rant has 30 page anal beads scene.

This fucking op

i bet the readdit migrants here are unsure whether to hate women and progressives or bad genre fiction

fucking A

It's about a group of men, numbed by their modern neutered existence, banding together to rediscover their masculinity.

I think the movie did it better, though. I really liked how the narrator found his balance by being with Marla.

Never got to finish Filth. Picked it up from a second hand bookstore in edinburugh and I think I left it in my london hotel or it got lost somewhere on the way back

I particularly liked the tapeworm stuff that was in the book

fucking ASS

besides, the narrator was in love with Tyler.
Gay as fuck

Right because fight club was so hard to understand. And oh my god reading through like 150 pages. No woman could do that.

How's being 17 treating you?

Are you But didn't realize you fucked up and had to correct yourself?