I need to become a pseud and fast! what are some compulsory books every pseud should read?

I need to become a pseud and fast! what are some compulsory books every pseud should read?

Veeky Forums

Nietzche, duh

Just read a bunch of Wikipedia articles on the subjects you wish to look like an expert in.

That's what I do

If Gaddis is to be believed, pic related.

Be more ironic and say you're voting for Trump even though you never vote. The keys to the psued kingdom.

Just read. You have a lot of time. Most people enjoy only a tiny amount of the reading and enjoys more the image it gets them. If someone reads something to be true and not a pseud, its a pseud in the first place; a pseud who took more effort.
You can do as them and hide it.

Just read. You have a lot of time. Most people enjoy only a tiny amount of the reading and enjoys more the image it gets them. If someone reads something to be true and not a pseud, its a pseud in the first place; a pseud who took more effort.
You can do as them and hide it.

t. newfag pseud

And here, someone who took the effort. Congratulations.

you suck

start with the greeks

But if you want to become a pseud aren't newfag pseuds the ones you should look to for how to do it?

im not op you stupid fucking newfag

You sound like a psued

'The Picture of Dorian Gray'.

infinite jest

Force yourself through Ulysses and then talk about how genius it is and how nothing else comes close, even though you found it so boring that you continually counted how many pages were left throughout the read. Proceed directly to pseud 'Go' and collect 200 pseud dollars.

lol not OP but I did that. except the part where I talk about how good it is. I thought it was shit

Pseuds don't read books. They read maybe spark notes or a summary and some popular opinions they then present as their own.

I'm a pseud and I read books. I'm reading the recognitions now. it's hilarious.

It's "pseud" not "psued".

Buy a copy of Thomas Piketty's Capital.

You expect everyone to perceive this as the popular opinion and therefore uncritically accept it?

Is it because you do unto others as you would have them do unto you? Is that, in turn, because you've already stopped worrying and learned how to love the fact that you're a pseud?