Post meme beers

post meme beers

>I use the word "meme" to refer to things I don't like

I just drank a 24 oz can of that.
Ama

Since the beginning of your alcoholic career, what would you say is the biggest difference between a 12 ounce can and a 24 ounce can? Do you prefer light beer? If so, why? If not, why not?

Well the brown ale I bought wasn't in the cooler at the store and I needed something to tide me over til it was cold and coors light is a good macro.
So I don't know the answer to your questions. I was hoping they had the budweiser chelada in the 24oz can desu senpai.

>liked drinking these when i was underage
>now I think they're too sweet
Am I turning into an adult?

first time i ever got drunk it was on these.

good times.

Veeky Forums confirms Mikes hard as the official underage drink of choice.

What is meme about this? Pretty popular and doesn't pretend to be anyone else. No one's going around saying Coors is some god tier beer

kids desperate for (you)s

Veeky Forums is better when school is in.

lol same used to drink those when I was like 16

Pbr

This. How the hell is Coors Light a 'meme'? Easy, it's not. It's a hugely popular, flavorless beer enjoyed by the masses, not some flash-in-the-pan Internet fad beer.

sorry user, I can't think of a beer that is a meme

OP doesn't know any better. He's just reposting what he's seen here before because he has no good ideas of his own.

its marketing over substance, as memey as it gets

>using the meme definition of meme

Pretty much anything that AB makes to knock off an up and coming craft product.

That line of thinking dominated the company up until about 8 years ago. AB used to make its own "knock off" products in an attempt to compete with new craft products that seemed threatening, with the occasional purchase of an existing product line. Since InBev bought AB, the modus operandi has flipped and the company would now much rather gobble up new brands than try to keep pace by brewing its own analogues (bringing a new beer to market from conception to actual sales takes an average of 2.6 years).

t. former employee

>Veeky Forums is better when school is in.
It's almost October you idiot, all schools are in

pretty much this

t. Op

All yall motherfuckers some bitches not starting out on straight vodka

IPA
P
A

He mean school hours you dolt.