Couple hours ago from Brady on Discord about the roadmap, I suggest you buy now before the release soon:

Couple hours ago from Brady on Discord about the roadmap, I suggest you buy now before the release soon:

"Roadmap is going through quality assurance.

While the content has been completed, it needs to be reviewed by nearly every person on the team to make sure things are accurate and errors aren't present in the way things are worded.

I would point out this isn't a one page with a few words like the previous roadmap. It lays out the vision for Nano moving into our future and how we plan to become "a global currency with instantaneous transactions and zero fees over a secure, decentralized network."

Our Roadmap is in no way being built to "get people to buy." Our goal is not to see Nano "moon" in price (although we won't complain). Our only goal is to meet our mission as stated earlier, to become "a global currency with instantaneous transactions and zero fees over a secure, decentralized network." (you are going to see that a lot). I can assure you our roadmap will set the initial foundation for how we are planning to go about making that a reality."

checked
who is Brady?

dions bro

Boys im no shiller, far from it. But nano is ur ticket to moon in 2018. And its a fucking low price ticket right now.

Bought some unintentionally last week , trying to catch the 'dip' at 0.0190... Should i just wait ?

Realistic EoY prediction?

100-250, depends on overall market performance

At least $50 during the next bull run, possibly higher EOY

1 Nano = 1 Nano

Best most communicative devs/team in the game hands down.
Shame 99% of the coins are owned by the Japanese

Minimum $40, I think best case scenario it will creep up towards $100 EOY.

Already all In since the big fud dump

+B on discord. he's a core dev

what are you talking about nano has no presence in asia yet

And they are looking for community managers for China/Japan/Korea.
You can be sure there will be something about in the roadmap.

425 nano marine reporting in

Operation Rape the Doge = DONE
Operation Debunk Litecoin = Ongoing
Operation Moon = Preparations Done

Prove me wrong

it will replace ltc in value and marketcap. so thats first target. at that point it moves into the unknown.

Should I buy In now ? I made a cozy 10% of ripple.

492 nano reporting and ready for lift off

I think it could drop a little more if btc takes a run.
No incentive for it to pump until roadmaps or some news. Also the volume is horrid.
Would enter around 12600

Yeah I honestly would just do it

Bamboozled again

What this guy says, I think it will very soon fall to somewhere above 125k, epending on when roadmap is released. After that, idk

also, checked

5th in volume on binance. Are you high?

And this thread is about the roadmap being imminent

Don't forget it's also Vitamin's most-despised erc20 shit token

Yea but its only declining for days

$100 sometime this year.

This is nowhere in the discord history. Provide a screenshot.

This never happened.

Great time to buy rn boys

Sauce? If true I may buy another 100, Vitriolic is like a bad mother in law when it comes to worthwhile projects that aren't called ETH or btrash

congrats on this, srs