He's capable of leaving his room and ordering his own food

>he's capable of leaving his room and ordering his own food
>he doesn't strictly use self checkouts at night when forced to grocery shop

He sure does.

I shop at night because it's less crowded with no lines though.

Early morning shopper master race, reporting in. Kroger opens at 6:00 AM, and they've been closed all night restocking and cleaning.

When you shop at night, hundreds (maybe thousands) of customers have been touching the products all day. Then there's that segment of the population that only comes out at night. Teenagers, creepy old men, drug users, criminals, transsexuals, faggots, niggers, etc. My fellow customers are old white people. It's glorious.

I just tell my mom to get me what I need

This desu, it's like niggers can't leave their houses till the afternoon

I usually do all my shopping in the morning.
The grocery store I normally go to just got rid of their self checkouts. Now I'm stuck behind lines of stupidly slow geezers that have to complain about absolutely fucking everthing, instead being in and out in minutes.

Why are american apples so shiny?

Same reason american eggs are bleached white
They prioritise their romanticised perfect look for foods over how healthy it is

does anyone else try to find the checkout with the cute girl working the til?

They have a vegetable wax applied to them

No, I'm not gay.

yes. i sometimes go to the mexican grocery store because there is a 8/10 qt 3.14 that I would crawl through 10 miles of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.
the store uniform is them wearing red and white plad type of shirts and she ties it in a knot in front showing off her cute flat stomach.
brb going to the grocery store for 2 types of organic fruit

>he doesn't go out any time he feels like it because who gives a shit
I can wait in a line because I'm not a child.

That's my nutsack sweat.

Luckily it doesn't affect the food itself but jealous Europeans get upset. This board would really be much better if you can only post from American IP addresses

Go back to breitbart you trumpfag.

One good thing about this election cycle:
It's made shitposters even easier to spot.

>he doesn't strictly use self checkouts at night when forced to grocery shop

There are no self checkouts in the stores my area, I just find a cashier that's old or off/weird looking, I avoid all the female cashiers(can't stand female cashiers or women in general...too judgmental, they never mind their own business). Call me austitic...I don't give a fuck, at least i'm aware of my issues.

*autistic

I want /pol/ to leave.

Some American supermarkets have nozzles built into the stand that periodically spray the fruit/vegetables with water. They probably look shiny because of the way the light reflects off the water.

>say nigger on Veeky Forums
>muh /pol/ leave

Stop.

How am I meant to use a self-checkout?

Stop being a pathetic cunt.

You too.

To be fair, a lot of blacks are pretty obnoxious. The worst are the Indians though

Ok

pro tip, if u spin around while chanting sam walton at the wally world self check out, and use the banana code when ringing up steaks, u get steaks for the price of bananas

Who the hell wants to scan and bag their own groceries? Let the fuckin slaves at the store do that

>Go to self checkout
>Scan 2 items
>An attendant has been called
>Spaghetti everywhere
>Never go in public again

My supermarket shuts all the self-scans off late at night and have only one line open with a cashier. And there is always a Muslim woman ahead of you with two heaping carts who wants to haggle over everything and doesn't know how shit works. And her children are running around and why the fuck aren't they in bed?

Also, you can't ring out alcohol on one of those things, or if you can, you have to wait for an employee to come and authorize the transaction.

Also, 25-50% of everything you scan, it will send it back and ask you to scan again, or tell you you're scanning items too fast and you need to bag your 4 groceries because it's confused already. Fuck those machines.

>HURRRR I SHOP AT OFF HOURS HOW COOL AM I????

Not very. At off hours there are almost always some things that are out of stock. If you go during the busy times (4-6 PM) then yeah, it's crowded, but you're more likely to find everything you need, because the stores restock everything in preparation for the evening rush.

If you're shopping late at night, sometimes the only thing open is self-chekout. Sometimes during peak hours every checkout line is long and everyone in them has huge cartfuls, whereas you only have a few items. Self-checkout is 10 minutes faster.

this is literally the opposite of how grocery stores work

grocery stores that are open overnight restock overnight dipshit, they have employees that work shifts like 10:30pm to 6:30am doing nothing but stocking shelves, if you go in at 2 am to grocery shop and something's out, all you have to do is ask one of the employees if they have any they plan to stock and they'll check. if they do and they're not lazy cunts they'll bring some to you.