A new player has entered the game

No it hasn't

Fuck. I was going to order Mazzio's tomorrow, but I think I might need to do this instead.

Cool shill, bro

/Thread

Pizza Hut > Little Caesar's >> Domino's >>> Papa John's

Papa > Domino's >>little caesars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the hut

hut>papa>dominos>ceaser

should i make a pan pizza with my cast iron skillet

does it taste as good as pizza huts

What is the absolute best deal I can get without resorting to trash tier pizza? I feel like I always resort to Domino's three for 5.99 deal.

>can still get a medium 3 topping for less at any mom and pop pizza place.

proper johns > domingos > pee hut > little pleasers

>tfw living in Chicago and all the assholes charge 5 dollars for delivery and still expect a tip

i always just pick up pizza. they usually have walk in specials.

>tfw living in Chicago
oooooh......

But only Pizza Hut still does stuffed crust

I can't believe there are people who pay for Papa John's and Pizza Hut. Like if you're at work and your boss ordered it that's one thing. But to choose either of them when you can get literally anything else is just insane to me. Papa John's quality has been in the shitter for a decade and is somehow still getting worse and Pizza Hut is just a gut bomb of grease and gross.
When Dominos is higher quality you know you have problems. And at least Dominos always has good deals(BOGO, 2 XL pizzas for $20, etc). Papa John's is like "$5 for a big cookie" and Pizza Hut is "free breadsticks with your food that already has breadsticks fucking attached to it."

Support the local Mom & Pop pizza shops, ya idiots. Ot at least the local chains.

But none of them have stuffed crust.

Drive 10 minutes to an independently owned pizza parlor. They're almost always better than the national chains. Hell, most frozen and take&bake pizzas from the grocery store are better than the national chains. Gelson's has a take&bake pizza that will blow your dick off, and sometimes if you buy 2 you get a free 6-pack of soda.

Mazzio's has it.

I literally only eat pizza when I'm struck by a sudden bout of laziness at home, and just want someone to bring me a hot meal.

So? It's literally just string cheese in there. It's garbage-tier cheese if you're >6.

Then order chinese.

Nearest to me is 2 hours away.

wtf, i hate stuffed crust now?

>Nearest to me is 2 hours away.
2 hours for pizza.

What are you doing in this thread all pizza but frozen is beyond you.

2 hours for Mazzio's.

Some of us live in shitvilles where there's no local pizzeria and no Chinese takeout. What do you do? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO?!

>Drive 10 minutes to an independently owned pizza parlor.
>and spend almost $20 on a pizza the same size as a $6 Domino's pizza
He said "best deal," you illiterate fuck.

You're just gonna get shat on. Like, 80% of the posts on Veeky Forums are internet dick-measuring-contests with grocery budgets instead of co/ck/s.

I had one recently and really enjoyed the crust for a chain place. It was good.

Papa>little ceasars but only for the deep dish>Hut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fucking domino's

Domino's > Pizza Hut = Little Caesar's Deep Dish > rest of LCs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cardboard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Papa John's

How can you have this shit taste?

will have to try this

>defending papa jew's
You seem to be mistaken on who has shit taste here, son.

>Domino's > Pizza Hut
>Domino's > anything

Objective Tier List for the Big Chains.
If you disagree with this you are objectively wrong. There can be no argument.

Edible Tier:
Papa Johns

Almost Edible, If Only Because It's So Cheap, Tier:
Little Caesar's

Mostly Inedible Tier:
Domino's

Literally Dogshit to the Point I Have Serious Concerns About Anyone Who Claims to Like This Atrocious Rubbish Tier:
Pizza Hut

This tier-list is certified correct. Feel free to dispute it, if you must, but just realize you are literally, objectively wrong.

Anyone ever notice that little ceasars hot/ready pizzas are like a horrible kind of diceroll and rarely worth it?

Its so frustrating, half the time you get a really good one where the cheese is all over, and its actually still very melty. And the other half its barely covering the dough, there's never enough pep,and its like it was kept there for a week and a half.

Dominos has better sauce but way worse toppings and cheese.
Papa Johns has disgustingly sweet sauce but way better cheese and toppings.

The pizza huts in my area of flyover land are managed really fucking well. Pizza Hut has some of the best pizza in my city, and their buffets and service are great. All of the pizza huts I've been to out of state are complete garbage though

That's weird. One by me is horrible mismanaged. And you can just tell it's the management's fault. I'll occasionally go in to pick up some wings, but every time I've gone there for pizza it's a horrible experience.

Hate to say it but wal-mart take and bake are pretty fucking good for 4-5 bucks. Just tried it a couple days ago, surprised.

Other than that, make your own

>local pizza

That'll be 18.50 + tip for a large 2 topping, please

for real. We have a decent local place but a large pizza is fucking 22 dollars. I'd rather just make it myself for that price, and do some shitty chain for cheap delivery when im lazy.

So you've just never been to an actual pizzeria?

Pizza Hut is seriously disgusting. It's a grease sponge that makes most people I know feel sick for hours. I have an iron stomach and it makes me feel sick. At least Dominos doesn't have that effect.

That's what the bullshit "high-end" places charge in my area(West LA). I ordered a large from 800 Degrees a few nights ago and even with the delivery charge it was only ~$16. If I go to a mom and pop place I generally expect to pay ~$15 for a large, sometimes less.

This used to be true for me, but more recently they narrowed down the selection of pizzas (no more Philly cheesesteak or Buffalo chicken ones outside of the flatbreads) and have jacked up the prices so that a plain cheese is $5-6 and a supreme is $10. So I just get the Mama Cozzi's take-n-bake brand from Aldi's, which're still $6 even for an extra-large supreme.

Yeah I know I could just add ingredients to the cheese pizza, but fuck it, if I've got ingredients of my own to use I'll make my own, I get the take-n-bake for a lazy weeknight.

The only real answer in this thread.

I do it all the time. The trick is to brown the bottom of the crust on the stove before you cook it in the oven, or it will still be pale by the time the toppings are done.

It's better than Pizza Hut because they use fucking frozen crusts.

My local places was even more. Easily hit $30 for a large pep pizza. It's a shame that they don't even taste better than dominos. The only "budget" local place at about $12 a small pizza is worse than little sleezes

I don't think I've had a pan pizza since elementary school.

That book reading program, where you would read 5 books or something, teacher would give you a sticker for each, and a full thing of stuckers got you a free pan pizza. I fucking loved reading

Maybe I should try pan again. For $10 at $16 regular this might not be too bad

>new

It's because they make a certain number of them at certain times to keep up with demand. Some days you can get fresh ones, other days you can get 30+ minute old pies. They can't gauge their buy rate 100%.

This. pizza hut is disgusting

Today is tomorrow, and fuck Papa John's. I'm going with my original decision to order Mazzio's.

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit.

Costco>Domino's>Papa John's>Pizza Hut>Little Caesar's

>deep dish

pan and deep dish are not the same friend

Pan is exactly what a deep dish pizza is.

deep dish is generally layered, but sometimes not, with a thicker bottom. Toppings/cheese/more cheese or other toppings/cheese thick bottom crust.

Pan is generally just a deep end crust with a normal bottom crust and no layering.

the OP image literally describes it as deep dish

Yeah, im a fag that doesn't know that yuppie places can charge crazy amounts since I've never been to a major city in my life

as someone who eats papa john's alot I can come from a position of authority and say

papa john's is complete dogshit

No pizza place could stay in business charging $30 for large that's also of substandard quality.
This is very clearly bullshit.

Mountain Mike's charges $40 for their 20" Mountain size.

Well first of all, that's MUCH larger than a standard large(14 inches).
Second, I have no way to know the quality of said pizza. The individual locations vary from 3.5 to 4.5 stars on Yelp.
Third, that's a fucking regional chain with hundreds of locations, NOT a mom & pop, idiot.

I'm a fucking pleb who can only afford $1 slice pizzas from 2 Bros. It doesn't get any cheaper than that.

No, wait, I take that back. The only thing cheaper than that is 7-Eleven pizza.

But even I have standards. I mean seriously, $5 for an entire large pie with a whole bunch of meat toppings?

That's just too good to be true....

Pa' Jo' 'go' za

worked at pizza hut, can confirm. don't eat there. it's all crap

Oh boy a personal pizza for $10+...
If I wanted to get fucked on food I would go to a theme park.

I do it regularly. It's way, way, way better.

My europoor ass agrees, save for LC. I have no idea how that tastes.

>hey everyone! look how fat I am!

>Not being able to eat a chain pizza large

Does Jamal fuck your wife?

>poorfags

>living in a flyover state where chain>local place

>8 inch pizza
>not a personal pizza

Confirmed for cuck

I moved back in with my family in ohio to help with my grandparents and despite there being dozens of food options, there literally is nothing within a 30 minute drive that isn't a chain. it's incredible.

Caesars>Costco>Dominoes>Digiorno>Costco frozen take and bake>Pizza hut>Papa>Round Table

Is it me or does Papa John's undercook their pizzas? I have had one PJs pizza in the last 5 years, and when I got it, I put it in the oven to melt the cheese and brown the crust.

Thinking of an undercooked, pan, Papa John's pizza does not look or sound appetizing at all. If I had a gun to my head and HAD to choose a pan pizza from Dominoes, Pizza Hut or Papa John's..I suppose I would choose Dominoes.

There ain't no 'za like ' '

Marco's

Pizza

Literally retarded.

had it. loved it

>tfw spent years wondering why americlaps bitched about dominos, subway, etc. when I always thought they were fine
>go there for a J1 over the summer with bros, and roadtrip the east coast over two weeks right at the end
>literally every chain place we went to was worse than their irish equivalent except Burger King and Starbucks

What the actual fuck is up with that? I know all our ones use locally sourced meat/potatoes but surely that alone couldn't make such a huge difference?

swap dominos and papa johns and youve got it right

That goes a long way, because that means less or no refrigeration/reheating process required