What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

>jelly wage slave pesants

>neet delusions

food stamps

>kitchen is filled with garbage.

looks like a convenience store candy section.

That's a lot of processed junk!

What hurts the most is that I try to spend my wagecheck carefully on decent healthy food (when it's on sale) while the foodstampers get free money because of their gorillion fatherless kids and they just waste it on shit.

Yeah that's usually where they buy most of their groceries aside from the Dollar General they live in walking distance of.

>what did he mean by this?

That's how dumb welfare moms usually shop.

My step sister has a whole shed/hord full of junk food that she feeds to her shitty, doped up kids ("learning disabilities").

Eggo's in the fridge.

>Not in the freezer.

>retarded poor people claim eating healthy is expensive
>spend $400/week on frozen and premade garbage.

He meant that despite making at least minimum wage - probably more than that, since he's doing full-time hours, which are typically paid more AND include benefits that would free up more of his food budget - he is somehow incapable of buying better groceries than a retard who think pizza rolls are part of a complete breakfast.

My guess? He has a drug problem. It would explain why he can't afford even the cheapest garbage food.

Because they won't last more than two days.

Dumb people always combine eggo's with other processed shit.

You can just buy frozen fruit and veggies senpai. Healthy and cheap.

Or maybe he gets paid low and his bills are high?
Or is everyone struggling in life a dopehead degenerate to you?

hell i could afford op pic if i lived in government housing and lived on ghetto basic bills.

>It would explain why he can't afford even the cheapest garbage food.
People that live in HUD housing tend to have more free food money though, since their bills are fairly low. They don't even have to pay them if they can prove that they can't manage to get $15 a week.

they have some meat and fish on the right at least, granted its frozen catfish. still a really disappointing array of food though.

Everyone who is seething with envy because they can't afford toaster waffles is a dopehead degenerate to me.

That's the thing with so many of the multigenerational welfare fucks, their housing is paid for, their bills are paid for, their phone is paid for (Thanks Obama! u fucking nigger), like all of their real expenses are paid for, so any other money they come across is 100% expendable income. Often times they have more expendable income than actual working folks. And tons more free time to boot.

>All that prepackaged processed "food"

Wew lad.

theres nothing with processed food.

not even memeing.

As a NEET when is a good time to go out grocery shopping? I dont want people to think I am a NEET by shopping for food at an odd time of the month that normally other wageies would not be going.

After 9 PM.

Go to walmart at 3 am.

The cashier is going to know that you're a filthy NEET. It's unavoidable.

I should clarify that I am not black.

Go shopping whenever the fuck you want bro, nobody will think twice about some random dude shopping.

8-10 am. It's just old people. Very comfy to be honest.

that is usually the time I go shopping and there is indeed a lot of old people that shop. it feels strange to be the only millennial getting groceries sometimes

Occasionally I would see other people around me age maybe younger with their parents though kek

I used to go out very early in the mornings so I can get to be alone, but you know, people will never actually bat an eye on you or even care for you at all so it is all null. Shop whenever you want.

This.

I am a stay at home dad so when i am out shopping i am usually focused on groceries. Unless you smell like piss.then i avoid you.

That losers who have 24 hrs a day of free time can't even cook.

All NEETS who live off of taxpayers should do society a favour and end themselves

Kill yourself instead

So.

A lot of white people shop after 9 PM.

They're usually professionals who work extra hours. You can blend in.

Any time past 1am in a 24 hour store, or early morning (around 7am). Lunchtime on weekdays and any time on a weekend and the store will be crowded. No one actually cares anyway so just go whenever.

time of the MONTH?

how about when you're out of food. holy fuck how do people like you even think of this shit.