Steak Night

Feel free to post your dinner or anything you want. R8, h8, autofell8

I grilled steak tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks ok I guess

Is it weird that when I buy beef now, I don't cook it? I'll salt cure it, or marinate in olive oil and salt/pepper/basil, but I'll slice it all thin and eat it raw

Not weird. Sounds good to be honest familia

Depends on the quality and cut.
I've done the same, but usually just a few to several bites to see if my seasoning was where it needed to be.
And yes, people I was with thought I was a savage weird guy for doing this

Steak looks a bit overdone, but I'd take it.
Also, those plates
>Fuck you for having a wife

Grilled some jalapeƱo sliders too. Eaten on Hawaiian rolls

Please disregard the hockey pucked steak in the previous pic. There was someone here with no taste but to each their own

worked 4 to 11 today, so I couldn't have dinner at a normal time, so I just had a late lunch/really early dinner. couple of beef, bean, and cheese burritos and some quac and chips.

i have grill envy.
i need one of those veggie skewers now

Looks p tasty

looks rul good

My din din last night. 12 iunce ribeye with potatoes and a sauted onion and mushroom redwine deglase.

Looks great. You got a shot of the steak interior?

God damnit I might have to go buy a few steaks and cook one tonight. I'm seriously craving a fucking steak now. Damn this thread, I'm fucking broke you jackasses!

What is this undercooked steak meme?

Thanks anons.

It's beautiful grilling weather here in TX. I'll likely be posting more this weekend

this your first time using a grill?

No us Texans are taught in elementary school how to use a grill.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share

Don't trigger me. growing up my dad would only make steak well done, he thought any pink in the center would kill us, he was very paranoid. Naturally I thought this was the only way to prepare a steak, I hated steak. It was always so chewy and I would've much rather just had chicken or pork, something that wasn't cardboard. Then we went to a steakhouse and they asked me how i wanted it cooked. I looked around quizically until somebody explained to me. I thought about it and went med. rare, my dad almost had a heart attack and it was the best meal of my life at the time. I never realized meat could be that good. if you eat your steak well done you're actually just subtracting from steak for no good reason.

you know the coals are supposed to sit in the bottom of the BBQ and the griddle goes on top

No. Why do you ask? Am I doing something wrong or are you just being a dumbfuck?

read

Ok so you all of you are just dumbfucks. I shouldn't have to explain this, but the coals are sitting on an adjustable coal rack and the actuall grill grates are not on the grill in that picture. God damn, fucking morons in this thread

>adjustable coal rack

wtf
you adjust the grate that the meat/veg is on

adjustable coal rack?????
the ash will cover the under side of the meat

Not on my grill, user. That knob on the front raises and lowers the grate that the coals are sitting on

No, it doesn't. I'm wondering why you would think this

Please post a pic of your grill because I've never seen a grill that works the way you describe.

samefagging

post a pic of your adjustable coals bbq... I'm waiting

JBBQ is good?

J-steak is good?

still waiting child of the bbq

do you not have any pictures of your imaginary troll grill

OP here. Samefagging? All 3 of those posts are mine, but that's not what samefagging is. Samefagging is when you reply to your own post or try to disguise your post as coming from a different user. Learn what samefagging is before you accuse others.

Here are the pictures you requested of my grill with adjustable coak rack
Still waiting on that picture of the grill with adjustable meat/veg grate. I know they exist, but 95% of backyard grills don't work that way.

samefagging troll. Op doesn't know how to grill lmao, enjoy ashy steak

why did i enter this thread when im hungry

show me the adjustable coal grate

show me the mechanism (if it exists)

webm would be good

there sure are some dumb motherfuckers itt. I wasnt this retarded when I was 12 what the hells wrong with you mushmouths.

just pissed off with trolls

what is so unbelievable about an adjustable coal rack? that think looks like a hibachi and a lot of them have that so you can adjust the heat while you cook and the coals burn down.

you're the same person..fuck off..I'm outta here. You have never bbq'd on a decent bbq in you life

dont let the dorknob get stuck in your anus on the way out faggot.

I'm till here. just waiting for the non-google photos and web that I asked for. Obvious troll with that back yard BBQ. Kids should go to bed if they can't back up their shit

get back to your fisher price grill boy, do you live alone?

>mostly pink with a decent sear
>overdone
fuck off

troll detected

go back to /b/ dirty fat kid.

ever try cooking steak like this?

show me your BBQ little girl

steak directly cooked on charcoal, charred then slow grilled sweet potato, charred tomato, fresh herbs from garden

another angle

this was taken at UT austin

80% sure

Very nice. You make that?

thats how you get cancer.

yes, at my co-wokers house.
he suggested cooking the steak directly on the charcoal. i was doubtful, but he proved it.

the trick is to get the charcoal extremely hot and pretty much all white and glowing red before you put the meat on. nothing should really stick to the meat and a perfect maillard reaction takes place. also, rest your meat for about half the time it took to cook it.

Literally maybe just 5% more than I would have cooked it, but jesus that looks delicious.

says the guy samefagging and refusing to believe in adjustable coal racks lmao. get your head out your ass kid