Hello again girls, I'm going to be cooking some food in this thread...

Hello again girls, I'm going to be cooking some food in this thread. I'm gettin hammered atm on champagne mixed w/ squeezed lime.

Lets start w/ this chicken pesto thing I just did. Didn't have a plan for this just kinda started cookin.

Started off making a pesto sauce - > rinsing the pine nuts

Getting the basil ready. A piece of the grocery store plastic bag popped off while doing this and I couldn't find it so I checked every leaf for it like twice, it was fucked. found it at the back of the cutting board after.

After rinsing those pine nuts, tossed them in some spices and threw them in a brown bag, then put them in the microwave for 90 seconds. So nice.

Basils, rinsed.

Stuff the basil, pine nuts, and 3 cloves of garlic in that blender, then add some oil till I get my thick pesto that I like, add some salt and BP as well.

Get the chicken ready, going to cook it on the stove for like 20 minutes in some buttery and rosemary and salt.

Get some chard and mushrooms ready, as well as some more rosemerryxmas

damn I've already got 3 dubs in this thread and I 'm not even trying to do that. nice.

chicken progress.

The lime slipped out of my hand as I was squeezing it on to the chicken and mushrooms+chard. It landed in my champagne. I am not drinking champagne anymore unless there is lime in it, it is delicious.

finish cooking the penne, then toss the pesto and mushrooms in it.

and well shit now that isn't cool. phone didn't save the final pictures that I took, SOB.

The chicken turned out like perfect, was cooking it w/ the lid on on the lowest heat (my oven broken). put it on top of the chard and the pesto pasta placed next to it.

perhaps I just didn't realize I never took a final p ic before eating lol? I don't think I'm that wasted yet.

gonna have to make this again so can get a final pic.

still going to make more stuff tonight after I do a few mythics in WoW.

Now we break out the icing.

get it over with

why do you always do that 2 my threads ^^.

This is going to be good as fuck bro, keep it up. I'm busting another beer in your honor.

oh fuck....

good thread my mate, I forgot how ez pesto is. will have to try it sometime. shame about the expense of pine nuts

Found out it was cause I accidentally hit record when trying to take one of the pictures, so it recorded a 6 minute video in my pocket and ran out of memory. garbage.

That actually looks good. Thanks for posting oc and making ck a etter place.

Steak sandwich coming up lads.

Got some butter and thyme in there.

Add some meat.

Get that pesto out from last night.

mushroom and onion, obv.

dog fish head, standard.

parm and black pepper in.

~fin

Made myself another little pizza. Shit tastes so much better than ordering chain pizza. Just put whatever on a little pita and bake it.

this one was rosemary, mozzarella, parm, mushroom, pepperonis.

Going to make the original chicken dinner from the start of the thread in a little so I can actually post the end result this time.

Dope! Looks delicious user

Here it is lads.

>tfw no food in the house and nowhere delivers at this time

fuck that looks so good and im hungry