What are the best books that show how awful niggers are?

What are the best books that show how awful niggers are?

what are the best books that illustrate how awful the alt-right is. None because they're not going to accomplish anything.

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The alt-RiGht is winning.

Here in Europe this obsession with 'niggers' doesn't really exist. Black people live relatively peacefully next to other races. Why is this so different in America?

The entirety of the GOP has turned against Trump, associating with his businesses is turning toxic profit so they're moving on and he's too stubborn to see that as anything but an insult, and he's going to keep digging himself into a hole. By the time the election is over most of his brand is going to be tarnished. He either has to focus on his current losses and be less aggressive at risk of mutiny within his base (such as the recent departure of the PGA to his golf courses), or he has to keep doing what he's doing to work his base up (which is easily held against him).

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he loses the general election. Everything doesn't stack up to him winning.

You tell me.

We have our own niggers, sandniggers.

Isn't it interesting that whites kill other races more than other races kill whites? I wonder why that is. :)

>yfw the GOP denies Trump, who storms out of the convention and runs as an independent
>yfw the Dems forced Hillary as their favorite and Sanders also splits from the party and runs as an independent
>yfw you live to see the Republican Party and Democratic parties die in the same year

Well, this just tells me it's reasonable for white people to be cautious around black people. But to me it seems like a problem of upbringing and environment, so just calling black people 'niggers' is unfair to those who don't partake in the violent behavior that stems from such a situation.

I live in Amsterdam, which is permeated by people from the Middle East and i can honestly say that apart from middle eastern youths being rowdy in the evening there is little cause for complaint. Just because people are different doesn't mean they have less of a right to exist.

>being rowdy in the evening
You mean, Mass rape and terrorism?

Tsotsi

things fall apart
Shows just how cancerous african culture is and that whites really do know what's best for africans.

>rowdy

Nice euphemism.

Plus, this isn't about people not having the right to exist, you weed smoking "just chill bro" faggot.. This is about Europe and how Europe is having ghetto's not filled with only gangsters, but with time ticking jihadi bombs.

Is that what they say on American news? Here everyone knows that white youths are just as dangerous as Moroccan or Antillian. There is no honor among those that grew up in an abusive household. The hate and fear of foreigners is perpetuated by newspapers run by companies that profit off of that same fear and distrust.

Look, it's hard to keep a level head when you live around these things. Try it. Most inner cities are like 50% nonwhite in America. You're surrounded 24/7 by people who have no manners, who barely seem sentient, who breathe through their mouths. The list just goes on and on.

Try it some time. Go live in an inner city in America and see what your real, deep, instinctive, inner feeling is about nonwhites. Not even a super bad area, just something average. See how it feels. They're violent, cruel, disgusting, aggressive, pushy, arrogant, loud, obnoxious, ugly, and stupid. They surround you all day every day. After a while you can just smell their stink everywhere.

I've been to Europe. You people don't understand. You live mostly with civilized fellow countrymen who understand little things, like not elbowing a grandmother out of the way to get onto the bus, not screaming in your ear on their cellphone in patois for the entire bus ride, not threatening to stab you for an entire bus ride because you bumped into them. There are Swedes who are assholes, but it's not like the default state of half the population. Most Germans are bizarrely considerate, almost effeminate by American standards. Because they're white.

And Australia we hate nuggets too. Mainly because they don't work and smell pretty bad and in general just "poor Bugger me you white cunts have it easy" by have it easy they mean you attend 12 years of school minimum instead of 12 days average. We pay 6% on mortgage rates while the niggers can get 1% because of the colour of their skin and then mouth off about equality when they don't want equality they want more free shit or anything that will take less effort to get than their white counterpart. Fucking cunts

I don't ally with any particular creed, whether it based on religion or narcotics. I am not afraid of Muslims or foreigners, but i do not unconditionally love them. I simply try to treat everyone with the same amount of respect and try to adapt to different cultures, seeing as multi culturalism is a fact and i quite enjoy visiting other countries.

You being "chill" doesn't take away the issues Europe faces today.

Niggers not nuggets*

>most inner cities are like 50% nonwhite in America
Wew lad, looks like you've never. Even to an inner city in the US.

How about cranking that number up to 85%+

God bless Australia, you're the only Anglos left with any balls

Wow my phone fucked that up: looks like you've never been to an inner city in the US*

Well, your evidence is anecdotal, but if that is how you live then I am sorry because it sounds very unpleasant. But is this necessary a racial problem or simply an effect of poor upbringing?

I am neither chill nor enraged. I have not experienced the problems you perceive in Europe, nor have the people i work with or my friends. Poverty is universally a cause of violence and the only way to fight poverty is through understanding and education. By extraditing and demolishing people based on belief or country of origin we feed extremism like ISIS or any religious sect.

I meant to say demonize.

Yeah well keep volunteering to educate sixty billion brownos in your country of 3.7 million with a demographic replacement rate of -5% native population per year.

Europeans are like cultists. At least Americans just turn a blind eye to the shit smear slowly overtaking their country. Europeans look right it and go
>MMMM SMELL THAT SHIT

Was producing Bachs and Beethovens and Goethes and Kants and inventing all of science in like two generations really SO bad that you had to replace the whole culture with Muslims? Is that really going to make you happy, Sven? Will you finally be able to enjoy yourself when you're forced to obey Somalian sharia?

Australia is universally considered to be a very racist country, due to draconian immigration laws and opinions such as yours. I recommend you try to understand why people say "white people have it easy" and see if such a claim has merit (I don't care one way or the other) instead of relying on ad hominem.

Yeah check ur white privilege. Also read Ta-Neshi Coates. Great Prose. Life Changing growth experience opportunity well worth the 10 bucks