What's your favorite emotion Veeky Forums?

What's your favorite emotion Veeky Forums?
Mines paranoia

melancholy. it is by far the most Veeky Forums feel.

Anxiety.

rapture

smug

Slight grade above contentment.

Happiness. Any other answer is pretentious.

>he can't think of anything better than happiness

fuck off, asshole

Ending

No it isn't, melancholy is for tryhard redditors

Ingenuity

t. reddit

Ok, depressive cunt.

idk. anxiety blurs all of them...

that hollowed-out depravity lacking all genuine feeling that still retains a faint memory of a youth in summer vacation that you feel, incorrectly, you can almost get back to

they have a word for it?

That's because anxiety is the only true emotion

nostalgia goggles

Guilt

is it the anxiety...of influence?

Happiness can be pretentious, m8.
Especially if loud music and drugs are involved.

All I see are desperate borderline suicidal people.

I said BETTER than happiness, you idiot

Drunken love. The best I've ever felt in my life, is being drunk and happy with a girl I love. You're so at ease with everything when drunk, nothing matters, everything is good - now throw some love on top, it's incredible. And you don't even have to have sex or anything, just being around and having fun with the one you love is amazing.

Without anxiety, how else could one truly create? It is the intellectual uncertainty of an Other, an awareness of such flux, and a feeling of vertigo, that allows us to understand the lack in our own finite selves - and then so fully explore the infinite realm. It as real as dreams of falling, the absurd paralysis of a dizzying freedom that builds castles on nothing. Without such a feeling, without such a hollow weight, how could we ever hope on dear art, or to deal with any future divinity, without first understanding the myriad of falls it must and might take? How could one move, if one could not think forwardly? And to think forwardly, is to think in no way at all. And to think in no way at all, is only to understand the paradox of a being that is one and many; a being filled by wisdom far stranger and realer than the deathroes of dogs and pigs. Anxiety is the awareness of our soul's aching emptiness, and all the vacant desire we wish to stretch it out on, like a canvas without end. It becomes the long breath of God itself - an omnipresent judgement on the dust of our poor lives.

For that, it is beautiful. How else could we have dignity?

You mean death by heroin?

>anxiety
>dignity

Nothing is more dignified than having an immovable soul within a flexible mind within a healthy body, tbqh m9.

>Without anxiety, how else could one truly create?
if you think creativity is the most important thing, you are spooked past the point of no return

Saudade.

The void after orgasm.

I don't know if it's proper to call it an emotion, but in his magisterial Marxism and Form, Fred Jameson talks about the experience of "dialectical shock," a kind of Marxian sublime which he argues is the goal of any dialectical writing. He calls it the feeling of the "worlds gears turning" around you, the realization of some deeply ineffable truth resonating out of the negatively dialectical sentences you are reading, and the shock of your implication in the horrors of history, the world, culture, what have you. That's my favorite feeling. When I read something that dialectically shocks something, or if I'm thinking on some problem and with the feeling of a radical break from moments prior I become aware of the condensation of my own thought habits around the problem, and their historical determination, and the same in re: the problem itself. The feeling of Aufhebung, be it from without or within—that is the "emotion" I love the most, and it is in pursuit of this feeling, which restores the concreteness to an abstractly felt world, that I am studying literature.

i didn't do a very good job of conveying this, but if you've read philosophy you've surely felt it. it's that moment when you realize maybe it isn't all bullshit, that maybe words can render some kind of truth through the abstract moments of an arbitrarily defined "reason," that there is something vivid and colorful and explosive out there in reality that you're missing but that these words on the page have shown how to look at and look for, and that this new synesthetic sense of the world can never be taken from you. that's dialectical shock and the best writers of critical thought can do it every damn page.

The sweet awash of opium tar

I had almost the opposite reaction reading the Myth of Sisyphus. I walked down my road afteri finishing it, and it rained so I cried a little with the drops.

What's this feeling called when you reverse poop?

The irony of existentialist though is that, in trying to phenomenologically describe authentic experience, they end up getting further and further away from concrete reality with each passing page. This is why Sartre will always be better than Camus: the former's internal discovery of Marxism as the missing problematic of existentialist thought restores the ethical dimension of the freedom to choose.

I have that feeling all the time too! It's called αντίστροφη σkατά, provided that that tumblr post didn't lie and it actually isn't a thing.

being buttfucked

2nd best answer, only loses to the feeling of orgasm itself

It's αντίστροφη σkατ, just rechecked, sorry I'm a pseud

But how can reality be known rather than believed? Certainly, we can create wonderful models of an objective world - but can we say they are utterly right, systematically right, inalienably, immutabley correct? Of course we can't, because we are not direct witness to some meta-Hegalian or transcendental objectivity - we're emotive sacks of flawed flesh and blood that exist blind below it's apparent surface. The difficulty of the analytics, is they have never once debunked Goedel's Uncertainty Theorem, or the general faith games of life. For something to exist, it must be believed. And belief works in all directions, right and wrong; deluding all opinions to muck.

There is no object reality to be believed that isn't, obviously, guided by belief. It's all semiotics.

Vigor

That's pretty stupid.

Nigor

That's also stupid

Racist. The tests are biased.

contentment

What?

Sodomy.

yearning

good pick

nevermind. This post is retarded

>2016
>not being a cold husk of a human
wew lad

The first hit or line after a you haven't been able to consume is by far superior to any other feeling of fulfillment and happiness

the paranoia the comes with is nice, I'd like to thank my paranoia for saving my ass countless times

hehe PTSD *unsheathes katana*

Too bad society's new structure is Schizophrenic and not paranoic.

lust

a "pretentious" answer is better than a boring one

Delirium, as a more specific manifestation of anxiety. That feeling that instantly intensifies a feeling of alienation to a nauseating degree, and coats everything in a confusing cushioned haze that you don't particularly care enough to see through. Not sure how to word it without seeming pretentious, but it's a specific emotion that only arrives under truly overwhelming stress to the point of numbness, or on high doses of suppressants when depressed.

Being in love with another girl (-‿-)

>he finds an answer like happiness to be "boring"

No joke I think you might seriously be pretentious.

Satisfaction
Excitement
Disgust

The only real answers t b h

Pure immanence.

That's something you've never experienced though. You still post on Veeky Forums in 2016

>emotions
I hope you guys are just memeing and didn't fall for the spook

>le anti oedipe reader face

Semen Demon?

Awe

The "flow" state when writing. When everything just clicks.

Where should one be posting in 2016?

This

Sublime euphoria

love, the divine madness

surprise

surprise is the ultimate

Anger. It's the only emotion I can use to motivate my otherwise apathetic, naive, girly self.

Death.

It's too lazy. When I'm happy I can't motivate and inevitably I'll fuck something up and be sad. Happiness means future sadness.

To feel, or to read/think/write about? Honestly, happiness is feels best, but I like to write mostly about loneliness or how nostalgia is actually a painful emotion rather than pleasurable.