This is the best hot sauce in my opinion. What is your favorite hot sauce?

This is the best hot sauce in my opinion. What is your favorite hot sauce?

Frank's wing sauce

These two are solid. BR hot sauce is my favorite though got a package of these after some family went to Brazil and they're all pretty good.

>le i cant stand siracha cuz its popular

It's pretty good with pad thai.

This, its got a kick but is smooth enough for almost anything

I dont particularly like hot sauces that are overly sweet desu

Sriracha tastes like ass. It's literally a meme

Sriracha is delicious brah

You have autism it tastes like playdough

Meme yourself.

Do they sell this on the east coast? I miss it from when I was living in Seattle for a year. I guess I could order it.

(white) tiger sauce

cannot find since my favorite sis -in -law showed me the way in the 1970's

step aside

That shit is over hyped and over priced salsa.
You Portland followers are easily brainwashed.

This is my current favorite. It could use a bit more heat, but the flavor is great on just about everything. I want to try the aardvark stuff but will have to buy it online

Cholula a shit, watery vinegar.

El Yucateco master race.

Red and xxxtra hot ones are really good, I still want to try the black one

Good flavor, weak on the heat. I want to like it more, but it just doesn't do it for me.

I don't have an absolute favorite, but recently I picked up a bottle of Texas Pete's Hotter sauce, and I like it. I also keep a rotating batch of my own Puerto Rican style pique. Otherwise, I have a handful of sauces, including Tabasco, Frank's, sriracha, Melinda's XXX, and Dave's (the standard bottle, the heat is good but it tastes like ass, I need to throw it away),

not very hot at all, but fucking delicious

Agree

I don't know the name of it but its really good

I really like the green chile variety as well. Cholula is a great all around sauce. It's heat and flavor are enough to help out bland food while remaining firmly in the background.