I am your guinea pig. Help me grow taller by suggesting some new ideas. What I've tried so far:

I am your guinea pig. Help me grow taller by suggesting some new ideas. What I've tried so far:
>exercise
>stretching
>healhty diet
>posting memes
>drinking bleach

eat your goddamn spinach

Ok I will overdose on spinach. I am allowed to smoke it in a bong?

Only if the bong is shaped like a dick

Get a carbon-fiber exo spinal implant that keeps your body weight to pressure down your spine and hips. This will also give you an amazing relief as no nerves in your spinal cords will be stressed.

Hopefully, you've revolutionised a new way to increase height growth. Don't share any of our leading scientific research with anyone.
Wouldn't that make me a paraplegic? I need something realistic like smoking spiniach.

You won't nail the carbon fiber to your bones, it will just keep the pressure from your spine so you can grow taller

Also wouldn't it make the rest of my body disproportionate?

Make exercise take a high protein diet, do muscle, get an axe, growth a beard and be a proud dwarf.

Usually legs grow with the spine so yeah, it will make your torso disproportionally longer. But you can get exo implants for your legs as well :^)

How tall are you, how old are you and how do you think your quality of life will be improved by being taller?

Get surgery let them cut the Bones in your Legs in two. Skrew them back together a small distance apart. They will grow together longer.

Try feeling your brain like you feel your arm. You will get a headache. Ten force your fucking pitituary gland to WORK, GODDAMNIT!

There are tons of scientific research that prove that being smaller = fucked for life. It's a genetics thing, not a societal thing either.

Prove me wrong please

There's a fuckload of problems with being taller. Back problems, pain on the bones during growth, more work for the heart makes us more prone to heart attacks, shorter lifespan. And those are just the intrinsic ones. There is also not fitting anywhere, not finding appropriate sized clothes because for some reason XXL means wider, not longer, being ostracised during the early years of life. Being big means everyone who wants to be a badass targets you first and foremost. But you didn't answer any of my questions.
Kek. Or you could eat better and sleep more

>be 10 years old
>do a lot of high intensity exercise training to produce HGH
>have a balanced diet, eat your vegetables every day
>don't drink milk and other things with estrogen so that your growth plates don't harden as quickly
>hope your parents didn't give you shitty genes that give you a height ceiling of like 5'8" or whatever
>now be 21 years old
>6'3"

that's really the only true way

drink more bleach

Serious answer? Break your bones and have them re-set a couple inches apart

Agreed. My parents are both shorter than 5'6", so I made sure I had plenty of activity and a good diet. Caffeine and soda stunt your growth. I'm 5'9" now, which I consider pretty okay considering my parents' and grandparents' genetics. After about 15, there's not much you can do to grow taller.

>Arguing that being tall is worse than being a manlet.

ISHYGDDT

>not having an argument
>replying without answering twice
Shiggy diggy

Nothing's going to make you taller unless you fucking modify your bone structure you brainlet.

Now I'm not super tall and while I agree as a 6'2" man that airplanes can be uncomfortable, I'd still gladly take it over being short.

5'11" to 6'3'' you're fine. I'm at 6'6" and have several problems

I dont think u can user. My parents are short and I turned out taller than them yet Im still 5'6.5''. Sure there are those with short parents who turned out tall but they seem to be an exception.

Eat an entire jar of protein powder in 1 sitting for wicked gains.

> shitty diet all life
> drink soda frequently
> don't exercise
> slim but not underweight
> sleep a lot though
> parents are manlets but uncles are pretty tall
> 22
> 6,1 feet
wew lad, since I'm tall af for no apparent reason, I guess it's genetics.

Also
> tfw qt slim 5,83 gf
feels awesome

Your father got cucked

Not the user from earlier . But even I could see how much of a cuck you are.

Here's a (You), don't spend it all in one place

>never did shit
>skelly dyel mode for my entire life
>6'
Both my parents are 5'7

nah, I have his face