Do Americans really do this? Explain yourselves

Do Americans really do this? Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butter_tea
snopes.com/mcdonalds-french-fry-grease/
travelchannel.com/shows/bizarre-foods/video/andrew-recalls-a-low-point
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans are disgusting.

it's that innovation and adventurous spirit that puts men on the moon.

>trying this hard for attention

literally pathetic

Nice loaded question OP

Of course nobody does this

Ever since i heard that mcdonald uses deep fryer grease to heat coffee like op pic i can never drink it. I now find all fast food places coffee tastes greasy.

The guy who started the "bulletproof" coffee meme actually first had buttered tea/coffee in Nepal using yak butter. It's literally all over the internet, OP is just trying to bait... again.

You blend it up, moron. Lol. no one drinks a layer of fat of hot coffee. No one.

>it's a meme

i heard a thing it must be true!

Literally look up the bulletproof coffee brand website, it's a meme.

literal actual autism

>meme
I don't think you know what that word means.

>lol hot fryer fat into water will heat it up fast u guys!

and yet there are no McDonald's grease fire epidemics across the world. it's almost like you're a retard with no frame of reference for how things work in the real world.

Are we going by the origins Dawkins definition of ideas/information passed on through social interaction? Because that's literally what Bulletproof coffee is, sperg.

>he thinks Veeky Forums invented the word "meme"

I thought summer was over....

euros obsessed with america

>debating the word 'meme' is the new meme

people on low carb/keto diets do this.

no dipshit, debating the meaning of the word "cuck" is the new meme

Though in general it is not done. I can confirm it does happen.

couldn't they just drink black coffee?

>this poorly done Photoshop will prove my point!

This isn't reddit, moron

Some hipster found a new, retarded way to sell coffee is all.

He claims it doesn't work right unless you buy the specific shit HE sells.

No they don't. Next question.

You missed the part where he said keto/low carb diet. Inb4 "lol what's that even supposed to mean?" Google the keto diet and educate yourself.

Yeah, that's where I realized that this was a sham. His lies about how his secret coffee beans are the only ones in the world grown without mold, even Joe Rogan called him out on that after he was on his podcast.

how would not adding butter to your coffee violate the principles of those diets?

>Google it and educate yourself

But of course when murkans shit on yuros, that's not obsession at all

so mad desu

OK I googled it and it really does say that black coffee is forbidden and you must put butter in it.

>lol I promise I did it, will you spoonfeed me the answer yet?

lazy, no wonder no one loves you.

No one does this...

I don't need to bother to know that diets forbid eating certain things rather than demand that you put butter in your coffee.

Count the buzzwords on the website. And yes, liking it is a meme, just like people's hard-ons for Nutella.

I remember reading something about how the butter makes the caffeine have more of an effect, but then you crash way harder.

A colleague of mine use to do this he was Dutch so I'm not sure it's an Amerifat thing

Had this this morning, and it was glorious. 2 tbls of heavy cream and 1 tbls of unsalted kerrygold butter.

For fuck's sake STIR THAT SHIT IN THOUGH! When I'm not lazy I'll use the immersion blender.

Yak butter in tea is lovely, and no, Americans don't do that

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butter_tea

Control + f "americans" on this board and compare how results you get compared to "euro"

America is like a car crash.
You don't want to look but you can't help it and when you do you feel a bit sick.

I work with a gentleman that puts a shot of easy cheese in his coffee. Says he picked up the habit when he was in the military and prefers easy cheese to cream and sugar.

Yeah, America's such an awful place, so fucking horrible and backwards, yet everyone and their grandma is desperate to come to our country. Doesn't make ANY sense.

Not horrible, just backwards.

He should have picked up a live grenade, instead.

Yeah. How dare somebody enhances the flavor using something completely edible. I mean, that sound horrible, right? Fucking idiot.

>people can't genuinely like things, it's just memes
What's it like being so bitterly cynical that life is devoid of anything resembling fun?

I tried it once. It's too oily for my taste.

But, I can say that I don't know of any other Americans doing this. There was this foodie media push on sites like buzzfeed etc to make this a thing, but it died.

The only people I know of who actively did this were two of my reat grandparents, who were actual Europeans (that is to say, not migrants).

it's nazi scientist who do but wtv i wouldn expect knowledge of history from this board

ew... thjings that go thru cows are loaded with estrogen...

Wild assumption it's a) butter at all and b) butter from cows milk

snopes.com/mcdonalds-french-fry-grease/

what is butter except cream, anyways? it's the same concept

I eat suet and tallow daily for that matter. Delicious and the only reason I feel shit sometimes is because of my rampant alcoholism.

>t. stormfag

No wonder the American military is so shit despite all that money they get
Its all spent on snacks and PC sensitivity training

> americans

I thought buttered coffee was an Italian trend?

because euro food is not shit
and no, UK is not europe not anymore lmao

i raise your von braun one segei korolev

They've still not left tho

I'm Dutch, Dutch people drink a lot of fucking coffee, though I never ever even heard of putting butter in it.

Butter coffee is pretty legit. The fats in the butter help absorb caffeine more effectively and helps it last longer than regular coffee. I'm personally a fan. Not the healthiest thing in the world though

So I bought a Bialetti moka express and everyone and the manual are talking about how it should leave a crema but I don't see shit. Am I brewing it wrong or is something really minuscule(I was expecting foam like machine espresso)

I think some people somewhere might do it, but generally butter in coffee would be thought of as disgusting and weird.

>butter in coffee is heresy
>cream is perfectly fine

Or better yet, soybean oil and emulsifiers made to taste like French Vanilla!

I know one guy who does this because he's a powerlifter and it helps him get enough calories.

There are ways to get more calories that don't involve ruining a perfectly good cup of coffee and a usable bit of butter, that guy sounds like a retard.

Ez way to get more fat in your diet, it's better than eating butter whole.

retard or not, dude could cave your skull in. stay mad.

You gotta remove it from the heat towards the end so it doesnt extract to much and make it watery and acidic

Seems like you're butthurt someone insulted your friend.

Also, powerlifting doesn't mean you can fight. Stay ignorant.

Yeah. You gotta use grass fed butter, it's from the whole bulletproof coffee thing. It makes the coffee richer and helps it function as an alternative to an actual breakfast. I do it when I practice intermittent fasting.

I thought putting butter in hot drinks was a Mongolian thing.

haha.... i know right..... i'd like to see his friend try to take me on........

>Saved the world twice
>Back-to-back world war champs
>Europeans mad because their armies couldn't stand the onslaught
>Still jealous to this day

There's a lot of vestigial food from back when calories were precious.

Pic related used to be mixed with butter.

As a McDicks employee. I can assure you that such a thing doesn't happen. How would that even work?

butter is just stiffened cream you fucktards.

>Saved the world twice
no you didn't, it's your fault that jews rule the world now. we tried to get rid of them !

I thought butter coffee was an african thing, like Ethiopia and what not

are brits really this stupid?

I remember seeing an episode of that shitty Bizarre Foods show that had the big fat bald fuck somewhere in Africa. He had coffee with salt and coffee with butter, and hated both.

I just googled it but I'm not about to check if this is the right video. Maybe this is it travelchannel.com/shows/bizarre-foods/video/andrew-recalls-a-low-point

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

Well that certainly is biscuits in gravy.

warmed milk with cinnamon, anise, and cardamom is comfy as fuck desu

I'm sure many Brits are very stupid, but it looks like that one pulled a joke that makes you look far more stupid for believing it.

people in Tibet to put yak butter in tea, nobody complains about that

This looks like a shop. I can tell from some of the pixels and from having seen quite a few shops in my time.

was letting in bunch of muslims into their country a joke?

Huh, "manual" didn't say anything about that, just to remove it once it's finished to keep the paintjob from getting damaged. When should I do it, once it starts to spout or midway through?

10/10 user
nicely played

>kick Nazi ass and make their nerds do our homework
America is truly the greatest nation.
Until your backwater country goes to the moon, all your bitching is just pure salt

PEOPLE PUT WHIPPEED CREAM ON COFFEE DRINKS ALL THETIME
BUTTER IS LITERALLY JUST CREAM WHICH HAS BEEN WHIPPED TOO LONG.
I worked at a coffee shop where we whipped our own cream. Once I whipped the cream I for too long, and it became butter. I apologized to the customer, and he was like "Whatever, just put it on there anyway"
It's the same shit.

rekt

amerifat here, tried this once several years ago on someone's recommendation. never again. it is straight up gross.

You realise that under the Obama administration you've let in a little over a million Muslim immigrants too right?

>ctrl-f "literal"
>6
>patiently waiting for this shit to die out