You're crazy if you're not in this right now. Big thanks to the guy who shilled it to me on here a couple days ago

You're crazy if you're not in this right now. Big thanks to the guy who shilled it to me on here a couple days ago.

>inb4 its a pajeet pnd
Its not, do like 5 minutes of research ffs. This is such a gem.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x46b9ad944d1059450da1163511069c718f699d31-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's literally an Israeli project

im too much of a brainlet to use idex

Kek, biz called me pajeet when I bought ico.

nvm it has already 5x'd in ETH.

not buying ur bags

Download Brave and turn on Metamask bro. That or just use your ledger if you've got one.

Only 5x because the ICO price was disgustingly low. Hasn't even hit 100m marketcap yet. It's still so low its absurd.

etherdelta.com/#0x46b9ad944d1059450da1163511069c718f699d31-ETH

ship has sailed. too late to get on this

>tokens released 3 days ago
>kucoin listing imminent
>too late to get in
This will be the biggest gainer of 2018. Get in now if you like money

Oh its the ICO that got delayed 3 times for no reason and the one where the terms were changed during the ICO, excellent!

Why do you pajeets use the same fuckin line for every fuckin pump?

Its this exact thinking that everything has to be a pajeet pump that are stopping you from making it user. It really doesn't take more than a few minutes of research to realize the guy you're replying to is probably right.

I'm not buying till I see proof of 200k tps

and its this pea brain thinking that will make you lose everyhting

Already 100x more transactions per second than zilliqa. Which got on binance and is multipliers higher marketcap

Its definitely a better project than Zill too. We should see at least a 5x from here. From there I'm guessing it'll hover until we get some more from the team.

because they're pajeets and pajeets are only capable of reading scripts.

The alpha's already running at that speed.

>t. retards who don’t like money and suck at detecting pajeets
Buy more LINK and stay poor for all I care

It's not even on blockchain lmao.

Thanks Suppoman, like Bitdegree eh...great... kill yourself

Meh believe what you want. If you weren't so lazy you'd actually spend a little time doing research on this and then you'd maybe have a chance of making it.

As for me, I'm unironically holding a stack until the market cap reaches the billions.