Actually curious, how do yall make your kraft mac n cheese? Do you do something extra to it, add anything special?

Actually curious, how do yall make your kraft mac n cheese? Do you do something extra to it, add anything special?

Green peas and chicken breast.

Sour cream and whip cream.

You know, some of that sweet and sour southern flare?

Ground beef and chili powder for a cheesy take on chili mac. Easily my favorite comfort food of all time.

For the Kraft cups, I'll add a tablespoon of frozen peas. It's a great way to cool it down right out of the microwave. Canned chicken or tuna is an OK addition, but don't expect much.

I do not make Kraft™ macaroni and cheese.

I keep it plain.

People who add hot dog wieners in it are total plebs.

Tuna and peas. I like peaches on the side because the syrup gets into it and it's weirdly good.

>buy a box of shapes
>forget that you only need to cook it for 7 minutes
>cook it for the recommended 11.5 minutes
>it's ruined
Thanks, Kraft!

When I was young, before I learned to cook well, everyone always said I made the best Kraft mac and cheese, and theirs never turned out as good as mine did. It drove my friends crazy. One friend in particular literally got mad at me because she couldn't make her fucking Kraft mac and cheese come out like mine. I didn't even add anything extra to it.

At any rate, I haven't eaten boxed mac and cheese in years now. I rarely eat mac and cheese, but when I do, I make glorious baked mac and cheese.

I feel like I am starting to understand why people put slices of cheese on apple pie

Honestly I'd rather spend the extra money and get this. So much better and tastes good without adding anything.

Use Sour Cream instead of Milk and Butter. Add parm and pepper.

>be hungry and lazy
>tell friend their mac is the best
>friend makes you mac while you vidja

I like it, too, but my Mom used to make it several times a week as a side.

This.

It wasn't just one person, it was everyone who ever ate it at my house. That same friend who got mad would make me come over and taste her mac and cheese.
(I never told her how I made it, kek)

>be hungry and lazy
>tell friend their mac is the best
>friend makes you mac while you vidja

Stop being the STD of this thread.

sometimes I like to mix in a can of tuna, sometimes peas.

Y am I her?e

I usually make the mac and cheese then some bacon, chop it up, and mix it in, and maybe top it off with some ketchup. comfy if done correctly.

I cook the pasta in a pot then at the end tip all the cheese powder onto the pasta after completely draining it of water but dont mix it in properly cos i like it when its kind of grainy

I like to add less butter and more milk to make it kind of soupy. Definitely want to try the sour cream suggestion though.

This is the shit right here. Make it with Greek yogurt instead of milk

Little bit more butter than usual, little extra salt, and around 3 to 5 pieces of bacon fried and crumbled up inside of it.

I only ever eat like a third of it, I don't know why I keep making it.

just brown the butter. I'll occasionally add sour cream at the end

put in a few drops of hot sauce, maybe a nub of butter

You are correct, Annie's Shells and White Cheddar is definetely the tastiest box mac n cheese out there, I still get a Velveeta box or the Kraft Deluxe brand. Add bacon and spices, sometimes veggies. These are the best combos I've tried from boxed stuff

>Velveeta/Deluxe + Jamaican jerk Seasoning + Bacon + Julienned Cucumber
>Velveeta/Deluxe + Jamaican jerk Seasoning + Bacon + Broccoli
>Velveeta/Deluxe + Jamaican jerk Seasoning + Bacon + Grilled chicken
>Velveeta/Deluxe + Jamaican jerk Seasoning + Bacon + General Tso's Chicken (very sweet, kinda weird)
>Velveeta/Deluxe + Jamaican jerk Seasoning + Ground Beef + Grilled Peppers (I still want to try with fresh diced jalepenos)

I also got pretty good at making homemade mac n cheese, from super crunchy, healthy baked varieties to ones made with bechamels (though I usually don't use flour?) Best techniques use a few good grated cheese, for example I like sharp cheddar and parmesean, bleu cheese, and butter and milk, maybe some spices.

I made some the other day with bacon, grilled poblano, and a couple slices of real cheddar

i add a little extra milk so its juicier.
not too much though, or it becomes soup.

add some real cheese, after straining add the cheese milk and butter and powder and put it back on the stove to melt it faster.

dice some jalapenos and add them, or use dried powder

I put a bit of garlic in.

if I make this shit, I normally add a bit of cheese and a heaping helping of fresh cracked black pepper.

I add some shredded cheese
takes it from a 6/10 to solid 8/10

Canadian here.

I add ketchup to my Kraft Dinner.

That's it.

Get out of my country, Pajeet.

I'm white. Very white.

this

tell me about macs famous mac and cheese

Same Canadian cunt.

Can I just say, that American KD tastes like shit?

My roommate in my first year of college, her dad ran a food bank. He gave her tons of food to take, and somehow, we had gotten a box of American Kraft Mac and Cheese.

Holy fuck it was bland. Canadian KD tastes pretty processed, but this shit was worse. It had no flavour at all.

How the fuck do you guys eat that?

Still, get out.

Would hotdogs make you feel better?

What about tuna and pepper?

That was probably my favorite episode of that last season.

Just made some with diced habanero. Spicy af and now my breath tastes like flowers.

uh, basically like 13 year old white girl pussy? yeah, southern kicks ass

>there are people that put in enough milk to make their KD soup like

hey guys, whats up?

>>>/reddit/

my dad would make this and brown ground beef and mix the two

cheap dinner for 2 nights

I've never liked their "mac and cheese" but the stuff in the red box, "Cheesy Pasta" is pretty good if you use cream cheese instead of butter and add grated cheddar at the end.

I add a little extra milk so there's more sauce. Sometimes I add ham to it, other times I pour the mac and cheese over some steamed broccoli. Occasionally I'll add chili powder, taco seasoning, or some pepper to it as well.

i don't add milk.

just butter and the powdered cheese. you get a more intense cheese flavor that way.

>t. no fun allowed

adulterating kraft dinner is blasphemy

Bacon and broccoli are great

how much butter do you need to liquefy the cheese powder?

like a whole stick?

Am I the only one that wants to know how you make it??

People who eat kraft mac and cheese are total plebs

Creamed spinach and peas.

just a tablespoon of butter. that combined with the cooked noodles' moisture is enough to dissolve the cheese powder.

but you do you have to stir it quite a bit to evenly distribute the cheese.