Coinbase kills every rumor about adding XRP because they are never going to add it

>Coinbase kills every rumor about adding XRP because they are never going to add it
>it has nothing to do with the BCH inside trading investigation and lawsuit
>Coinbase care about the people, they don't want them to buy for nothing
many Veeky Forumstards really believe this. Soon you will learn a valuable lesson. Screencap this post.

All bit certain to be listed in March at this point

Kek bring price down and accumulate . all good to me . that pump will be glorious

i want her to rip my dick off

>I'M NOT GAY
>I SWEAR I'M NOT GAY
>STOP SAYING I'M GAY

I thought people will see the tweet as a confirmation that XRP will be added. Turns out the average IQ here is really low, which is good, I'm trading against these people.

I think they will add xrp this week

Coinbase's president said something similar days before listing bcash.

always remember: do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

>b-but it's a famous company, how can it lie to me

Coinbase normies will get to buy before Veeky Forums. Looking forward to the pink wojaks. I archived the catalog 6 times now.

Coinbase will never list anything. Even listing BCH was pulling teeth and ended up being a huge mistake.

>coinbase hates money
>coinbase will let new competitors like Robinhood steal their customers without a fight
>coinbase cares for the little guy, they are not covering their ass or anything before listing XRP

need a pepe version of this asap

for the love of god sauce

you should learn how to reverse image search

>coalburner
dropped

This is what peak performance looks like

fUUUUAUSDUASDCASDFKJHEWFJEKA32R

that girl is fuckin gross dude, i hope u dont fap to that creature.

i already did

she looks pretty damn good in that picture

beta cuck detected

must have standards for fapping

This. Guess it's back to loli guro bestiality again. I have standards after all.

why does anyone feel the need to make a shitty photoshop of what could have been a perfection? absolutely disgusting. post the original image unedited.