Name a better coin. You can't

Name a better coin. You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/members/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will sell my 10 ETH tomorrow and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sucks shit at privacy.

well you can give it to me at m8tes rates ;)

NEO

Will end up being ETH's only real competitor and right now dwarfs ETH in market cap.

ETH will never go PoS. It's already over

That means it works great for government and public funds.

>big attack surface
>precedent of hardforking (centralized, thus vulnerable to social engineering/lobbying/blackmail)
>PoS is just obscured PoW; Casper will be the end of ETH

Meet me at Binance tomorrow at high noon, Ill buy all your bags and ride off into the sunset a made man

FUD means it’s about to moon

ZKsnarks. As soon as its deployed it will have the best privacy, Monero will be obsolete

Unironically, Tezos. It solves all of Ethereum’s major problems and will be its biggest non-chink competitor.

If 100% of the transaction aren't private it's not true privacy coz you can still analyse the clear transaction to track fund

>Tezos
This pos will never launch.

Go ahead, cap this.

You obviously have no idea how quadratic arithmetic programs and elliptic curve pairings work.

ADA and LINK will rule the world.

with second layers, you just need to have the recipient accept the private token and what the settlement layer uses is irrelevant. its not as good as having privacy on the base layer, but for highly used chains like btc/eth second layer privacy has the potential to be even more private

Wow. Congrats on this. Seriously.

entethalliance.org/members/

The shitcoiners never learn. All of you will feel really stupid very soon, it will flip the shit out of the Bitcoin marketcap before summer screencap this.

But seriously. What other coin has governments spending tax payer money on determining potential uses, and experimenting with the ecosystem?

Like seriously. This isn't some white paper dream. This shit is the internet v4

Precisely, the flippening will be the biggest event in the crypto space since Satoshi published the Bitcoin whitepaper 9 years ago. There will be insane amounts of FOMO and news coverage when it flips.

Its not that far off, I believe it will happen within the next few months. The ETH/BTC ratio only has to reach .177, it almost happened back in June when it it .151

When this happens it will be the mother of all bull runs, $5000+