What are your favourite penny candies, /co/?

What are your favourite penny candies, /co/?
Orange cream gummies

Livewires

Sour cola bottles

bubble king gumballs

strawberry marshmallows

Baers

I don't care for penny candy but my fiancé says the jelly belly raspberries.

these toxic little cocksuckers

Your fiancé is a cuck faggot

>open case display where any random nigger can stick his hand in

twin cherries, extremely hard to find in stores

God damn now I want some

I haven't a non sour gummy worm in forever.

you must hate buffets. think about all the aids that could infect the eggs.

Good lord my friend and I would pump out so many penny, nickels and dimes to those who sold this and see ho could eat the most with needing water.

cant beat a sour key

i remember in grade school the teacher said everyone will get sour keys cause all behaved but i had come back to class early and stole whole bucket

>stole whole bucket
are you black?

How long did it take you to finish all of them?

What did the teacher say when she realized they were missing?

>trying not to eat sugar
>open this thread

I've always loved those strawberry marshmallow things with the granulated sugar all over them (I don't know what they're called), and I've also always loved these . All the time as a kid playing hockey I'd get a few of them from the canteen at the area after my game/practice.

These are dank, too.

Not a penny candy, but I got a box of Turkish delights (at a Greek festival lol) today and holy shit.
I can't believe I've been missing out on this shit for so long. That shit is so fucking good.

its ALL absolute shit and I'm so glad I have zero desire for any of it. Enjoy your shitty and expensive dental problems, jackasses.

Absolutely A+ goat tier candies

Is that what those are?
When I was a kid I thought they were Ankh's like in the Commodore 64 game, The Castles of Dr. Creep.

a while i loaded them into a plastic bag becuase they were in one of those big buckets and hid it in my backpack

>teacher was furious thought a bunch of ppl took them in the end no one got any more candy

Lemonheads and Fireballs

you ever think of something sour and get that puckering sour taste in your mouth?

or am i just completely autistic ?

fuuuuuuck.. I havent seen those watermelon bubble gums in 20 something years. (bottom right)

If you are then I am too. Thinking of sour tastes definitely makes my mouth react like I'm actaully eating it.

I've never seen anything like this, want to try it all.

peach rings no contest

same boat