Would you read a book about

would you read a book about

a world where male children start to be taught from a young age to be flexible so they can suck their own Dicks. eventually an entire self dicksucking generation is born and they realize they no longer need women to be happy. so slowly women start going extinct and the men start creating more men with test tube babies. the book would follow 2 characters. both male. one character would be a normal guy living everyday life in a womanless world. the other male would be with the last vestige of women. the women have created there own hidden village deep inside the woods where they breed more women. male babies are only kept strictly to be used as studs. meanwhile the women live in fear of the killing squads sent out to eradicate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books/about/Vic_and_Blood.html?id=kxc3HQAACAAJ&hl=en
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7tjH5xLi8h8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

woman village. HA.

also, what about transgenders in this man's world?

You have to much time on your hands, get your head in a book (check the Veeky Forums sticky for starter books) and you'll grow out of that troll phase you're stuck in.

Your idea has je ne sais quoi, which I like.

that won't be touched upon in my book. but if it was, they would be kept in insane asylums. as long as they still had their Penises.

this is dead serious man.

If males can create more males in test tubes, why don't women just do the same?

because more men hold those positions than women. the glass ceiling effect. as men start to realize they don't need women it becomes harder and harder for women to get those jobs. the women will resist, and for a time do okay. but after the hit squads and a few hundred years only few will remain.

fucking why

why what?

No

what if I told you that eventually the death squad raids the village. killing all the women and freeing our one protagonist. he is then forced to live among men in a city he knows nothing about. the only thing he ever knew was fucking women and he can't even suck his own dick. tragic really.

Actually I like it,

Well if that isn't an original idea, I don't know what is.

Bizzaro fiction, would fit that genre perfectly. Google bizzaro kevin strange

Yes i will fucking love to read that.
Godspeed you absolute madman.

>Science fiction about sucking your own dick

Are you Arthur C Clarke back from the dead?

is not science fiction mate

You can't be serious.

You know that you still need women to make a "test tube baby" right?

PS Somebody already wrote the sequel to your book here it is books.google.com/books/about/Vic_and_Blood.html?id=kxc3HQAACAAJ&hl=en

good call. I guess we shall keep a few women locked up for the cause.

the kill squad can keep a girl or two for that shit.

>woman village

Women are barely capable of running a household let alone a village.

I want to know more about this guy. Did the woman treat him with love and compassion? Did they fight over him? Or was he just a sperm donor/pleasure-bot.

So, basically 'The Screwfly Solution 2: Electric Suck-Muh-Do'?

sounds like a south park episode

I think sucking your own dick would feel more like sucking a dick rather than getting your dick sucked.

what does sucking dick feel like. don't say it sucks.

Nigga I wouldn't even read an OP about that.

what if I told you once the one main character is in the big city he tries to workout. only to find that there's no such thing as a gym or weights. because there's no women! lmao genius.

6/10 would read if less than 120 pages

also,
u n d e r r a t e d

You're already in a world of young males sucking their own dicks.

dad?

le epic reddit

could have been phrased better
B-

No because it sounds boring af. Maybe if you wrote it in the style of Ulysses I'd consider it.

make it a sf novel about scientists developing female androids for men to have sex with while at the same time discovering that humans can be grown in a test tube. eventually women become phased out of evolution. men win.

I shall call it, children of man.

Call it Normies REEEEEEEEEEEEE because that's what it's about.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7tjH5xLi8h8

I was in the thread early and I could suck my own dick when I was younger.

It hurts your back, because of what you have to do to suck your own dick, and it feels like a regular blowjob, except that you can feel the dick in your own mouth too, which takes a bit of the enjoyment away. It's bizarre and make sure you dont tell anyone because you will become the creep of the century.

woah that's fucking sick. if I could do that I wouldn't need a gf. shèeeeit

I only did it once. Back was stiff. Thought that I could attract girls if I had my own school legend. They thought I was gay instead.

wow your dumb

>Thought that I could attract girls if I had my own school legend. They thought I was gay instead.
What did you think they'd say? "Oh wow, it's so hot that you've sucked a dick user"? How can anyone be this retarded.

You just showed them they were redundant and it intimidated the fuck out them so they tried to cover it up by being "grossed out"