>settled for working as a clerk in the one bank that only accepted him

And look where he is now, controlling the west and shittttt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

Other urls found in this thread:

priceonomics.com/the-trade-of-the-century-when-george-soros-broke/
youtube.com/watch?v=2-OpC6tnJ9c
youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Started from the bottom and now we here.

one hit wonder guy who got lucky. is probably backed by (((others)))

lieutenant of the rothschilds. cover story/history 100% fabricated

Only teenage /pol/ fags hate Soros, he's one of the greatest investor/speculator of our time. I strive to become like him, a mega jew.

>“Cryptocurrency is a misnomer and is a typical bubble, which is always based on some kind of misunderstanding,” the financier and founder of the $26 billion Soros Fund Management said.
>“Bitcoin is not a currency because a currency is supposed to be a stable store of value and the currency that can fluctuate 25% in a day can’t be used for instance to pay wages because wages drop by 25% in a day. It’s a speculation. Based on a misunderstanding,” he added.
COINERS BTFO

APOLOGIZE

Does he make you feel weak user?

My relationship with him is like the one between Hyodou and Kaiji. I know he is better than me (more smart and experienced) but I hate him and I want to see him dead and ruined. He's my enemy
Still, I respect his trading style and follow what he did.
I will make you crawl on the ground one day

OG Soros:
priceonomics.com/the-trade-of-the-century-when-george-soros-broke/

You are a massive faggot and you don't deserve money.

>Michael Burry

Predicted the housing bubble, froze investors funds, which pissed them off, then made himself and them many more millions.

Money isn't something you "deserve", faggot

Soros appears to be absolute terrible trader, should we say a Veeky Forums tier trader. Good traders make their money on the markets with fair play, such as jim simmons.

Isn't George Soros the guy Alex Jones has a hate boner for?

Nigger lost a billion backing leftist causes, what kind of idiot does that?

Yes

One who has accumulated enough billions to take stupid risks on causes he believes in.

Using anime as an analogy for anything in real life is faggotry.

I remember thinking that when I was 18

Kaiji fits Veeky Forums perfectly though.

Hey what do ya know?! I am 18. I'm just being a moody faggot.

UHHH FUKIN BOOMER BITCORN UP GO HUHUH

Free my nigga. He didnu nuffin and taught me a lot about investing.

That nose.

Didn’t he help the nazis identify other Jews for the ovens?

He is beyond a Mega Jew. He has transcended his own jewishness to the point where he doesn't distinguish between jews and goys. He doesn't give a shit about nothing and does his own thing. Heck, he turned over his fellow jews during the WW2 for a quick buck.

He is truly he final boss.

Me too.

Truly the king of Veeky Forums.

Yes and he did it for a quick buck. Soros doesn't give a fuck, Jew non-Jew, he fuck you over regardless.

This. If you believe these fairy tale stories about rags to riches you are a moron

He said it was the best years of his life helping the Nazis round up the Jews in his community, he actually said that.

>not funding both sides
This is the true power (and point) of money. It's a philosophers stone that can grant you anything, you just need the foresight and technology to truly tap its potential.
>its another edgy cryptohacker on steroids episode
lol like you'd do anything apart from fantasizing about animes and jerking to waifus

>Yes and he did it for a quick buck

lol thats some nasty shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2-OpC6tnJ9c

Call me an autistic sperg but isn't this show just absolutely awesome?

I watched a long time ago (probably 5-7 years back? Can't remember) and it bothered me so much that it never caught on like other anime. I remember thinking how accurate it portrayed the awakening of a loser from naive childish to redpilled if you can call it that. Loved it.

The last season I saw was the ping ball machine, any new seasons?

I might just rewatch it for old times sake.

Except he basically give away money every time he gains them. Emotionally damaged sociopaths here would never share a penny.

go back to fucking reddit you queer

He didn't turned over anyone, he was a jewish kid under (paid) protection, he is just overseen confiscation procedures againts jews with his government official (fake) godfather after his father paid off the guy and others to make sure George survives the holocaust. He learned early how much a human life worth in cash.

>Soros said Thursday. “But in this case, as long as you have dictatorships on the rise you will have a different ending, because the rulers in those countries will turn to Bitcoin to build a nest egg abroad.”

keep dreaming nocoiner

soros is just either too old or hasn't put enough thought into crypto so far, but even can he see that it ain't goin down

The he got BTFO with Russia in 1998

Martin Armstrong wins again, 3 trillion under management at his height, no corruption at all just merit

Isn't this the guy that fucked the price of the Pound in one day?

lol morons thinking 6 million jews were burned in ovens.
not only would that of taken MILLIONS of tons of lumber, you cant burn bones and teeth,
Bone mills can only process 1 skeleton every few days.
GOOD GOYIM

delet this

He recently purchased a majority stake in overstock.com...they own a shit ton of bitcoin.

>you cant burn bones and teeth
uhm, sweetie...

fucking kike scum

GOOD GOYIM
HHAHAHAHA

>Blood, too, was found to be a first-class combustion material.
reminder that many Jewish Tricks are as blatantly false and utterly moronic once you re-wire the" Jews and Every Story About Them is Infallable" circular logic circuit in your brain

He only got a job at a bank because the guy that took a chance on him was also Hungarian and he felt that he should help a fellow countryman.

I never doubted anything about the holocaust but this made me think.

Using blood as combustion material? wtf? anyone wanna demonstrate this?

>blood, too, was found to be first-class combustion material

WE CARS NOW

roger ver

Bitcoin is a really bad currency, if you think otherwise you don't understand what a currency is or you are a shill, it is a speculative asset.

i wouldve been expelled had i known this stuff in HS, wouldnt have been worried about jewish kids attempting to beat me up since they're mostly weak faggots with nasally voices

>I never doubted anything about the holocaust but this made me think.
this is all that i ask. is that you THINK FOR YOURSELF

ask yourself these very obvious questions:
>why is it illegal to even question the validity of many of these claims in most of europe, israel, russia, etc?
>why was the holocaust trial, from the very onset, not concerned with physical evidence, proof? they literally state this at the beginning, that they will not be burdened with proof

Has anyone actually bothered to fact check that image? Are all those people actually jewish? How many people who are of equal positions as those shown were left out who aren't jewish?

Enron guy

uhm, that doesn't explain anything, it just sounds even more absurd

>it just sounds even more absurd
it's illegal to question The Most Well Documented Adtrocity in Human History (just don't ask for any of this documentation, goy)

desu it's a marvel of German ingenuity and engineering. It helps to distance oneself from the physical act of throwing someone alive into a fire, while also reducing the amount of work needed to do so.

i honestly havent, but im sure if tried to inquire you would be considered antisematic or some dumb shit.
Just think of all the materials and manpower it would take to orchestrate this, during a war with 2 fronts.
BUT goy they sped up the killings and burnings of jews as the war neared its end.
only a fucking brain washed goyim would believe this shit.
You ever fucking read the koran? it states the gentiles are here on earth to serve the chosen ones

>not driving a BMW that runs on jew blood

>literally LMOAing @ ur lives right now

Funding activism against Trump
Study at the LSE. short Sterling then it dumps
(((BLM)))
Ain't no politician I don't own
Direct a hoard of refugees into the Eurozone
Hate from people wearing tinfoil hats
Saying I'm some sort of social-engineering plutocrat
(((BLM)))
I just found out now the goyim know
So I panic transfer $18 billion to my NGOs.

A few google searches will prove the validity of the image. You'll get bored though once you start to find Jewish lineage in all of them.

>The last season I saw was the ping ball machine, any new seasons?
You mean THE BOG?

He is a good trader actually, one of the best. Read Fooled by Randomness

and they shill this shit in schools.
fucking indoctrination, fucking kikes.
fuck i wish i saved that gif of a jew trying to grab a coin stuck on the ground and his yamaka hits the ground, a big nono in their religion.

i got'chu senpai

thanks man

Nothing wrong with picking a penny off the floor, I do it all the time.

bitcoin is not a currency.

core clearly doesn't intend it to be a currency for now. maybe ln will change maybe it will not, but it doesn't matter. it's not its use-case as a currency that gives any cryptocurrency its value, that'd put them at around $10m cap. it's being an ASSET that gives value to cryptocurrencies at the moment (and gives value to almost everything with serious value in the world too) at which bitcoin is the best at. he's correct saying it's not a currency. it clearly isn't and the current rate it never will be.

bitcoin is the abstraction of the 'asset'

Ray Dalio hands down.

If you don't know who he is I suggest you guys check him out, he will probably be in the top 5 richest people in the next 10 years. Fucking amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0

shkreli