I know this isn't /pol/ but which political spectrum would/lit/ fall under...

I know this isn't /pol/ but which political spectrum would/lit/ fall under. I'd say more right wing than liberal from what I've seen. What do you think?

lol

Leftist.

pennis and also dicke and balls

Republicans don't read books. They watch fox news and throw bibles at black people.

The vast majority of people here like in any educated circle are Marxists

this but unironically

Veeky Forums is probably the most leftist board in a more classical sense, but there is somewhat of a cultural conservative strain here as well.

I'm pretty embedded in academia and I'm far right

KEKMAO

Veeky Forums is not an educated circle

Vast majority of pseuds in "educated circles" are Marxists

My political icons are Colonel Gaddafi, Alexander Dugin and former Mexican president/philosopher/Quetzalcoatl avatar Jose Lopez Portillo

What? No. Veeky Forums is like /pol/ for undergraduates.

There is a fair share of politician representation here all of it with its own fair share of trolls.

Alexander Dugin is Greatest living Meme

True, but a vast majority of people who aren't even psueds fall within the right. That is, if they're not getting some sort of paid-by-dad econ degree.

I often find the logical conclusion of reading too much, the acceptance of a kind of anarchy.

If you've only been here for the past year maybe, but Veeky Forums has a long-standing affinity for Marxist thinkers

A clear spook

Baudrillard described the concepts of "spooks" far better than Stirner. Hell, most post-structuralists have. Stirner had an important idea, he just didn't know where to go from there.

If you're dumb enough to be a Marxist, you can't call yourself educated.

That's pretty general. How so?

Go ahead. Back that statement up. We'll wait.

Because I want replies

If you're dumb enough to ask, you wouldn't understand the answer.

>Marx

I was never much into the genre of fantasy

I started posting here about a year after the board was created. The Marxists have been pretty quiet lately.

Nobody trusts the works of Marx and Engels blindly if that's what you're asking, but he's still a citable source for a reason. Most industrialists today are at least read in Marx, I don't know what you're trying to say. Blind vindictive hatred for ideas is not pertinent to any kind of understanding.

Some people agree, some people disagree. Nevertheless you seem to be as loyal to ideology as the statist Marxist.

They were much noisier a few years ago.

They can't handle dissenting opinions, so whenever their safe space is breached, they just retreat into the next echo chamber.

I'm an ancap libertarian of the Austrian School variety. I also consider myself a nationalist, which is not contradictory, as I believe the institution of private property implies a right of exclusion.

>They can't handle dissenting opinions

Neither can /pol/ much. True of all zealots.

Anyways, , please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed
mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, , should just stick with today's special.

> I also consider myself a nationalist
>He believes in nations

Nice trips, very symbolic.

Is there a term for this? When people say something like "Of course any smart person would think x" implying that if you disagree you are not, in fact, smart?

Some variant of the 'No True Scotsman' fallacy

I am an apolitical aesthete

He's a meme but he's the hero we need

>Believes in the right of unfettered free movement of capital
>Believes in the soveignty of Nations

Ancaps make no sense whatsoever

I suppose people aren't allowed to move, but capital is or something.

Except people are capital

Except /pol/ gets raided 24/7 and you don't see them sobbing.

Meanwhile, anyone expresses a right-wing view on some other board, and all the lefties whimper "go back to /pol/".

I feel Veeky Forums is sort of Adornian or some shit like that (not like "adornian" is a thing that exists, but you catch my drift), in the sense that the board is both marxist and MUH HIGH CULTURE, MUH AESTHETICS.

It's funny, I keep saying that if /pol/ stopped with the cultural marxism boogeyman and read Adorno, they'd love him.

>Except /pol/ gets raided 24/7 and you don't see them sobbing.

Because there isn't a difference in cognitive ability to register what you're reading on "non-raided" /pol/ and "raided" /pol/. It's all still random psued nonsense.

Most of lit are sheltered millennials, which are overwhelmingly self described as "liberal", which is another way of saying uninformed identity politics

Except there's a clear difference in content.

I never suggested there wasn't.

More likely he couldn't go anywhere because this man was honestly 200 years too soon.

A lot of what I've read about D&G's concept of Body Without Organs seems to be a better developed Creative Nothing.

If you're outside the age range of "millennial", I don't see a reason for you to post among them. But you are within the age range of millennial.

So you admit you can distinguish a raid from an honest post.

Not all millennials are sheltered millennials. Veeky Forums marxists, like most campus communists, are from middle to upper-middle class background and quite spoiled.

>So you admit you can distinguish a raid from an honest post.

Not what I said either.

>Not all millennials are sheltered millennials

Oh, only people who agree with your ideology aren't sheltered. I see.

this

Yes, every Marxist I've spoken to is from a wealthy background.

It's funny, because the modern left loves to make fun of those stupid, racist proles for voting overwhelmingly for Trump, and then to turn around and claim themselves to be the paladins of the working class.

>Not what I said either.
So clarify, instead of being obtuse in a passive agressive manner, because you express yourself poorly for someone frequenting the literature board.

Honestly, some marxist books look pretty interesting. I just can't imagine being that invested in such an impractical ideology.

There's also nothing in it for me. My father is the president of a company. If the communists took over, all my property would be stolen and "redistributed" to poor people. Then me, my entire family, and all of my friends and acquaintances would be shot in the back of the neck in some Katyn-esque atrocity. Why would I ever support that?

The poor would suffer as well when the economy tanked and they started to go without the basic necessities and small luxuries that they had no trouble acquiring under capitalism. Nobody wins except a small clique of party bureaucrats and secret policemen.

I'm somehow an unconventional leftist.

She looks extremely upper middle-class.

I'm a nihilist with conservative tendencies who is calmly awaiting the breakout of war across Europe.

>AnCap nationalist
So what's going to stop Farmer Brown from calling in thousands of illegal immigrants to harvest his crops? The government?

I'm not rich, even for my country's standards, and am a marxist.

I'm an unironic white power skinhead. I'm also a gay ftm transman and I just gave birth to my second beautiful white child.

>libertarian
Where are you on the spectrum?

Farmer Brown is surrounded by six miles of landmine-riddled earth, and has more weaponry in his arsenal than the average army.

If you're not from a western country, forget it, you're outside my context.