I'm in the verge of wasting $100 on philosophy books. Should I do it?

I'm in the verge of wasting $100 on philosophy books. Should I do it?

There is nothing wrong with that but I think its more of a question of the right ones to pick

you could also consider used vs new, and that it might be a while before you get to read them all

Buy a Kindle instead

this is an off-topic thread. fuck off

Have you considered the library OP?

Do it if you have enough money. It is nit wasted if you red them all

meantime hundred million people literally starve while you eat your wendies and waste 100$ for useless books

0.0001/10

Retry?

except im serious
you waste resources living in a hungry world because you won the birthday lottery

They are:
>Schelling's Philosophie der Kunst
>Kant's Kritik der Urteilskraft
>Plotinus' Enneads

I already have one.

There isn't a library nearby, I'm living in a rural town.

i hope these are not your first philosophy works?

It's your damn money.

And you're donating all of your money to poo-in-loo Indians? Didn't think so

I already have some background on classical and German idealist aesthetics. In fact, I've read the first Ennead and the first part of Kant's KdU, never bothered with Schelling apart from excerpts though.

do it, personally if I've spentmoney I'm more likely to read because I'm a pleb who spends more time on Veeky Forums reading about reading than reading myself.

no man you're not actually gonna read them lmao

>tripfag
>kittei
>philosophy is useless

Fucking women. Wait for her remark on my penis.

Yeah, we live in a pretty shitty reality. It's not like you're going to change that before you extinguish things like greed and hate from every mind. Universal salvation comes through individual revelation.

And you're dedicating your life to helping those people, right? Because you're selfless? Oh wait, no, you're here, because you're selfish AND a hypocrite.

Luckily though, you still have the power to bring a huge net benefit to the world by killing yourself.

Go for it.

The one thing I regret most is selling my library of physical literature when moving country.

are you gonna jump on kant critique of pure reason without Foucault?

lmao, who cares about africans and indians?

dumb tripfag

Yeah, I'm probably buying them. The entire Plotinus will be tough to read but I will try.

KdU = Critique of Judgment.

Sorry my Deutsche isn't so sieg, heilfriendo

>I already have one.

Then go on Gutenberg (or pirate from Libgen, if that's your thing) and download some .epubs. Don't waste your money on readily available content.

yeah, we should all live our lives like the people in the worst conditions possible just so we don't experience joy we don't deserve. Fuck you.

I will be glad if you can find me a German .epub of those books.