Alex sat in the back of the class on the first day, not quite sure what differential equations really were...

Alex sat in the back of the class on the first day, not quite sure what differential equations really were. He had somewhat floated his way through calculus because he knew how to follow steps and formulas. And he knew what calculus was, at least what it took to do well at it. But now he was here, in math 18.03 not quite sure what he was in for. The teacher had walked in a couple of minutes late wearing a heavy jacket, soaked by the rain.

“Hello, everyone.” She said smiling, still trying to catch her breath. She took off her heavy jacket, revealing a blue university sweater.“Sorry about that.” She glanced around at the class. Her eyes stopped on his for just a moment before jumping to the next student. She had olive colored skin and a slim face and neck stood. She stood loosely, but straight up while she addressed the class. “Welcome to eighteen-oh-three. Differential Equations is the name of the course and it kinda goes without saying it’s what we’re gonna be looking at for pretty much the whole course.

“My name is… Ly-” she paused for just a second “Professor Vasco.” She put her hands together and straightened her back. “I’ll be your instructor throughout the course. Feel free to ask any questions if you have any, but let’s try to work together to get through the material at a comfortable pace. Ok so the first order of business is to make an announcement.”

Sorry for any typos. English is not my first language.

keep going...

Brettygood

Hot

“On the first day, I think it’s kinda important to cover one thing that I feel like most people could benefit from.” She gazed around the room stopping for a moment on Alex as she began to speak. “If you kinda just… floated your way through 18.01 I’d recommend making sure you’re really ready for this class.” Her eyes narrowed slightly and she began to look gaze around the room again. “It’s not easy if you don’t actually know what it was that calc was trying to teach you. I’d recommend maybe you try to work your own way through the calc text over the weekend.”

“Sorry I just had to say it.” She said, laughing. “I don’t want anyone to go through the first half of the class while things are easy, and then suddenly hit a brick wall and screw themselves, sorry, I mean, regret it later.” She looked around, her eyes stopping briefly on Alex’s. “Ooh, it’s kinda warm in here.” She turned away from the class and pulled up her sweater, revealing a small part of her back. Alex’s eyes sharpened. “Sooo… with that out of the way” she said turning back towards the class, “What is differential equations?” Anyone know?” Hands shot up all around the classroom, but Alex’s eyes focused on the teacher. She wore a loose fitting white shirt that came together at her huge tits. She had a thin waist, but strong hips. He could just see the shape of her legs through her thin khaki pants.

“You… there.”

Huh?

“In the back, with the long hair.”

He glanced up from her waist and tits and realized she was looking right at him.

Fuck

>math 18.03
Kek'd at MIT fantasy. Sounds appropriate for Veeky Forums.

How does one learn "what calculus what trying to teach you?"

She was looking at him, her eyebrows perked up. “Let’s all pay attention… Now do we all know what differential equations are?” She said, raising her hand as if to prod the students.
Again hands shot up all around him, but Alex was too preoccupied, just staring at the teacher. He glanced around and noticed everyone else was putting their hands up. He slowly began to lift his hand off the desk, but she started to talk.

“Hmmm… Just wanna make sure we’re all on the same page here. What do you think differential equations are?” she said, looking again at him.
“um,” he coughed, “Um… well I’m not exactly sure… but I imagine they’re equations involving the derivates of stuff?”

She listened to his answer, relaxed her eyelids and gave him a little smile. She put her hands on her hips. “That is essentially what they are, but that’s missing quite a bit of nuance. And that nuance is what the course is there to teach us. You’re gonna get some ugly answers and some ugly functions, but hopefully by the end of the course we’ll think of these ugly functions as…” she paused for a moment… “as truly beautiful, like they actually are.”

Keep going you bitch. You left me with my dick in my hand.

Come on user, hurry up, I need to mathturbate.

I think I know where this is going.

>dasitmane.jpg

kill yourself

Seconds later, they heard the door smash. This guy walked in, took out his flamethrower burned the whole classroom down to ashes then raped the smoking corpses one by one, then he left with a sumg look on his face.

Alex watched as she walked toward the board and began to write. She reached up high on the board and moved towards her tippy toes. Her shirt pulled up a little bit and he could see a tiny bit of her back. It was a bit paler than her arms and face.

“Now let’s start with a definition…” and she wrote def: on the board. Like what Alex said just now, differential equations are functions that contains derivatives, either ordinary or partial derivatives…” she trailed on…
Alex felt the skin on his neck prick up. How did she know my name?
She continued on speaking, while somehow managing to shorthand her ideas into a followable logical structure on the board that seemed to somehow simultaneously summarize what it was that she was saying.

“…and in this class we’re primarily going to look into ordinary differential equations, but you’ll see that partial derivates can be used as well with a little bit of tweaking. Now we see that…”

She moved over a few feet to the side and continued writing at the top of the board. She reached as high as she could and Alex sat up straight as the red of her underwear peaked up over the edge of her pants. He looked around at the reactions of his classmates, but saw nothing besides passive interest.

>he didnt type his shitty story before hand

“Oh let me grab a different color.” She said. Alex looked back at the board and saw she was already midway through drawing some sort of graph with a bunch of straight lines intersecting dots on it. She grabbed her little briefcase she had with her and stuck her hand into it, feeling around.

“One second, sorry! I know it’s riiiight…” She grabbed the bag and put it on the floor and bent over facing the class. Alex saw her form moving in what felt like slow motion. He saw the supple outline of the curves of her breasts push their way through the shirt in front of them as she bent over. The gap of the shirt filled, pushing together to form a perfectly congruous relationship of non-intersecting curves.

He leaned back and felt his eyes glazed over as his mind was filled with the intersections of curves, their behavior, the nature of slopes, etc... The slope of a circle is 1 at pi/4, or at x = (sqrt(2)/2… and it’s obvious that the derivatives of a circle approaches 0 at pi/2 and infinity at 0. He suddenly realized what this meant… If you were to trace the path around a circle, starting from pi/2 and going clockwise to 0, and you were to take the derivative at every point, you would go halfway through your journey before you would ever reach your first integer number.
The slope up until pi/4 will pass through an infinite number of both rational and irrational slopes as its path is traced. But it won’t be until half way through the journey until it’ll reach its first natural number, where dy/dx = 1. But over the last half of the journey it’ll touch every other natural number up until infinity. This means, that... and his mind trailed off as he made a small moaning sound.

He suddenly realized he felt a wetness...

Hurry the fuck up

Get the fuck out back to .

This board is for science and math discussion only. Not your pathetic fantasies.

pls OP go on

virgin pls...

Keep going OPE

Oh fuck. He looked down and could see a little stain forming on the crotch of his pants. This is not good. He didn't know whether he should head straight to the bathroom and stop it before it got worse, but risk someone else seeing, or if he should wait till class ended and try to sneak out with the mob of other students on their way out. He grabbed his binder and lay it in his lap and tried to look casual, as if he hadn't just cum in his pants. Just fucking kill me, he thought.

Back at the front of the class the professor carried on. Alex watched in discomfort as she paced back and forth, her hips swaying gracefully side to side as she walked. She moved with the strength and lightness of someone who had spent a great deal of time perfecting her movements. A dancer, she must've been, he guessed watching the smooth cyclical rhythm of her hips and ass as she glided across the floor. He saw, almost as if it were drawn in front of him, her ass and hips trace out a perfectly formed sine curve and again he began to feel himself grow hard, pushing against the plastic binder on his lap.

Keep going!

See: Now get out.

The professor continued describing how one could use direction fields to try to identify solution sets to an isocline. She spoke very animatedly. She was obviously still new to this, but she spoke with the confidence of someone who truly knew what she was talking about.

"Alright, I wanna try something." she announced. Drawing all of these slope fields for a function like this could be both very tiresome and time consuming. So let's work together to draw the direction field for this function of the form dp/dt = rp - k. So we can see a nice illustration of how ask the slopes behave, which might give us an indication as to where the equilibrium solution lies."

She drew a huge Cartesian coordinate graph, her ass tightening as she stretched to reach up high on the board and turned around to face the class again.

She split up the class into 5 groups and assigned each group a range of values for which they were supposed to calculate the slope for a specific p.

"Alright, and after you've come up with your sets of slopes go ahead and come up to the board and draw your solutions. Hopefully we'll be able to see a nice clear picture and be able to identify the equilibrium solution. Feel free to crowd around so we can get this done quickly.

Oh shit, Alex thought.

Horrible teacher.

I'm getting very anxious.
I want more.

All around him his classmates turned to each other and started meeting among themselves, talking about taking the derivatives of the function at their assigned intervals. They scribbled their own little drawings in their notes and they began to get up and all head towards the board. Alex reached his hand down slowly beneath the table and felt the crotch of his pants. It was still wet. What... do I do... He thought to himself.

The professor was off to the side of the class, leaning on her desk watching and occasionally giving a courteous smile to all the students as they all gathered around the board and drew their assigned slope lines. She glanced back at the seats and saw Alex sitting by himself while the rest of the class was up at the board. She made a little sigh and stood up and began to move back towards him.

"Hi, you doing alright?" she asked as she approached. "You getting what we're doing so far?" She gave him a pleasant smile and put her hands on his desk and leaned over to talk to him, her huge tits hanging beneath her, swaying slightly as she did so. Alex gulped.

"Ummm... Yeah I think so." He managed to squeeze out. He tried to look her in the eyes, but what he saw in his peripheral vision was too demanding to not look. Between the crack in her shirt he could see the gap between her breasts staring back at him. Her bra was pink, and he could just see where the two cups came together, held by a small band of fabric.

She turned looked down at the half-attempted notes he had managed to scrawl out. She rotated slightly and bent over, giving him an even more open view down her loose fitting shirt. He. Felt his dick turn to diamonds as her nipple peeked out at him for a split second. "See, you pretty much got this" she said. "Just a few of these are a little off. Why don't we fix them, and then you can go draw them on the board with everyone else." She looked and smiled at him. "Can I see your eraser real quick?"

Check'd
here, following up this morning:
MIT fantasy by someone who has never been beyond high school courses. You're not supposed to be excited for the fantasy, you're supposed to be amused by the cringe. That being said, I agree OP .

>The slope of a circle is 1 at pi/4, or at x = (sqrt(2)/2… and it’s obvious that the derivatives of a circle approaches 0 at pi/2 and infinity at 0. He suddenly realized what this meant… If you were to trace the path around a circle, starting from pi/2 and going clockwise to 0, and you were to take the derivative at every point, you would go halfway through your journey before you would ever reach your first integer number.

I learned something from this stupid story.

Is this what autists fap to?

"Um, sure. Here." He managed to sputter out as he handed her the eraser.

She started to erase a few of his slope lines. "See we just gotta--fix a couple--" she was saying as she vigorously moved the eraser back and forth. Alex watched in awe and with mouth agape as her tits bounced back and forth in front of his face. Her boobs were barely being contained by her bra and shirt. "--of these--and then you'll be set to head up there--"

Alex was hypnotized and he couldn't help it. He felt his dick fight against the fabric of his pants, knocking the binder off his lap and letting it fall to the floor. She twitched back for a second, surprised by the falling of the binder. She turned her head between him and the binder, confused for a second. She peeked around the edge of the desk and started right at his massive erection, bulging through his pants, the tip of which was wet with cum. She put her hands to her mouth and tried to suppress a smirk.

She glanced around and saw all the students were still busy up at the board. She turned and whispered to him in a teasing way, "ahh... So that's why you didn't wanna go up to the board." She tried and failed to hide a small giggle. She smiled at him and her eyes seemed to be lit by fire.

"Why don't you come by during office hours" she whispered. "I wanna make sure you're *really* ready for this class." She winked at him and walked back towards the front of the class, her ass shaking as she walked. "Alright everyone," she announced, "let's see what we got, shall we?"
...Should I stop?

No, keep going. I've read this far, I'm engaged and I want to know how it ends.

More diffy qs pls

then i ran into the room and violently fucked your mom in front of the entire class, the end.

i wont be satisfied until there's a description of an orgasm as an example of one state of a bistable system

What the fuck, OP. Come on, we're waiting.