Live on the east coast

>live on the east coast
>get told by smug west coast cunts my entire life about the clear superiority of in-n-out to any other burger chain
>finally go to the west coast to try one

Wow it's fucking nothing

enjoy your bitter small mind east coast shitposter

these are the same people that think a man in a dress is a woman.

Small mind because I am not jizzing my pants over a cheap 7/10, fresh burger? Don't get me wrong, I see the appeal and would probably get it semi-regularly if I lived here, but some of you faggots act like this shit is some prized jewel of the west.

enjoy your mulatto grandchildren and never having a son-in-law

Lmfao, this is coming from the cuck in the spic capital

As an East coaster, I understand why West coasters like it. It's quick (compared to all other chain burger places in the West) and good quality. East coasters just aren't impressed by In-N-Out because our burger places are already fast and well-made.

as a fucking moron, you're stupider than you sound. innnout is at least 25% longer than carls jr, del taco wendys etc. you need your heels rubbed you idiot.

Maybe hes talking about good local burger joints not fucking mcdonalds tier Wendy's or hardees

you jumped to a 10 fucking fast. goddamn

yeah its overrated, tastes like an average burger

>longer
way to be gay california.

Is it wrong to assume if I wear a skirt I'm not a little girl

I live right across the street from one. It's nothing special at all, save for the satisfaction that east coasters will never have one. Just smug bullshit.

It reminds me of voodoo donuts in Portland, where I had lived before. It's a fucking meme. Nothing superior arbout it at all.

Hey my gf works at Voodoo in Denver and just look at this adorable doughnut

No bashing Voodoo, co/ck/stain, and look at those adorable doughnut pandas

Culvers>In n Out>Freddy's>Steak n Shake

It's fucking average. Plus the fries are shit

Live in cali, I like it, but it IS overrated. no Bacon, no BBQ sauce, its a nice fresh burger, but I still like 5 guys better, carl's jr.

It's okay, not a Whataburger, but more decent than most fast food burgers.

This. Carls Jr has them beat. Even the big hamburger for 1.50 is a better burger.

shake shack > in n out > five guys > wendy's > everything else

That's fine, as long as you agree Five Guys is overpriced and overhyped -- more hyped than In 'n' Out.

I'll never undtsand how you people can bicker about what food is better all the time...

If it keeps you alive and fed it's good

It really is fucking nothing.
It's either because they grew up with it or they're just pathetic cunts.

I went to In n Out one time. I was not in n out. I had to return my order three times because they messed it up and it was a soggy nasty mess

It's just beef patties with kraft singles, grilled onions, iceberg lettuce, and a slice of tomato between two white bread buns.

That's it.

Ever have a beef patty and a slice of fake cheese between two buns?

>superiority of in-n-out to any other burger chain.

It's just the price and the size.

McDonald's burgers are tiny in comparison.

Can you get one of each and show them side by side for comparison in size or is that asking too much

It's comical that anyone would think these regional burger joints even hold a candle to the BIG THREE: McDonald's, BK, and Wendy's will never be dethroned.

Nah, I don't eat fast food anymore.

That pic is from four years ago.

Even worse, I fell for the animal style meme, and looked in abject horror as I was served some soggy fries with a microwaved square of American cheese over it and some overpowering grilled onions and sickly sweet thousand island. I legit went to another location to see if this was just a fluke but was served the same monstrosity.

> Don't get me wrong, I see the appeal and would probably get it semi-regularly if I lived here

and you somehow are making fun of others for doing the same?

>my fast food is better than your fast food
>wow, it's fucking nothing

This used to be an adult board. I'm not sure what happened.

eyyy.... cant youse guys see IM WALKIN ERE?!?!?! FAGGEDABOUDIT BROOKLIN GAUGHTA FOLD YA PIZZA EYYY TAXI!!! EY!!! EY TAXI!!! TAXI!!!! TAKE ME TO MADISON SQUARE GARDEN ON THE DOUBLE AND I WANT MY CHEESESTEAK WIT gonna wear a literal trenchcoat and fingerless gloves

The only burger place thats actually worth a damn is cookout. if you've never had a chance to eat there I pity you. Sadly, though, they are only found in ithe proverbial south.

Just like you fags with White Castle

It's decent, good for the price, but nothing special. Just West Coast spin. Like New York pizza being the best in the world when in reality it's just like everywhere else(mostly decent, some terrible, some great).
Shake Shack is where it's at. Especially now that they're expanding and opened one up a short walk from my house in Los Angeles.

Fuck off, portillos is God compared to your culinary shit in a bun

I wouldn't have any beef if the general opinion on In-n-Out was
>hey this is a pretty decent, fresh burger at a cheap price
rather than
>LMAO EAST COAST FAGS WILL LITERALLY NEVER HAVE IN-N-OUT GREATEST BURGER OF ALL TIME 4x4 ANIMAL STYLE SECRET MENU EAST COAST FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH FUCK FIVE GUYS AYY

Damn, somebody is salty

wut? I was just near a white castle in Vegas. white castle is absolute gutter trash tho, and I've never seen anybody defend it as anything higher than stoner food.

Carls jr=culvers(literally only because of cheese curds) > freddies > in n out. In n out is okay but only okay.

where exactly have you gone to in nyc to get this authentic "nyc" pizza?

I bet that faggot went to Manhattan expecting good pizza and got some shitty arab peddled dollar slice or some overpriced tourist trap sit down restaurant.

probably what I'm thinking mang.

timesquare is the heart of the city. AMIRITE or AMIRITE?

Cook out tastes really basic, like you went to kroger, bought a hamburger, and grilled it at home, which isn't bad, but it's not very special.

It is cheap as fuck though

Did you get the burger animal style? If you didn't you haven't actually had In-N-Out

Fuck White Castle.
Honestly the lowest teir burger/fast food created.

Smells like a bag of dog barf, looks like a bag of dog barf, feels like a bag of dog barf and tastes like a bag of dog barf.

When ketchup is needed to make your shit burger not taste awful, you know you fucked up.

Huge menu, but most things on it aren't super good. Their burgers are particularly bland.

I fucking love White Castle.

>get told by smug west coast cunts
There's your problem. That smugness doesn't come from those on the West Coast actually having anything better than the East beyond the weather. That smugness is a defense mechanism they project so they don't feel second best. Because when it comes to food and culture they're able to do OK, until the inevitable New York comparison blows them the fuck out. They've even lost their claim on good Mexican food. So what do they have left? Crowing about an iconic regional burger chain, which is Texas or South Carolina level sad.

But let's face it: on your first couple visits there it is entirely worth your time to have a few double doubles. It's a totally acceptable burger at a decent price. It's not Shake Shack level, but you don't have to rub West Coast noses in that. Let them have it. They're still better than the Midwest.

OP here, had an animal style burger and I genuinely hated it. Got it with raw onions and it was pretty okay.

Does anyone really do this?

Everyone I've ever talked to is always "You gotta try this" when talking about their favorite places, not "Everywhere else sucks".

Oh man voodoo donuts. Pretty much like anything in portland, all style no substance. The cereal on top of the donuts is stale, they use premade dough you'd find in donuts in your local supermarket and they taste like it too.

I gotta say the animal stye double double is great though. There's nothing like it on the east coast.

White Castle is excellent drunk food. But god damn, the farts this place will give you are unworldly...

LMAO you east coast cucks have a goddamn Krystal burger on every corner and you'll actually defend it. In n Out is fine, and this is coming from a south coaster raised on Whataburger

But user, the donuts are just so WACKY. LOL!!!

Seriously I live in Portland and I have to explain to everyone that moves here that Voodoo is a tourist trap and not a good donut shop

I visit Portland every so often and prefer Blue Star so much more.

That said, I'm from Seattle and I think Dicks fucking sucks dicks unless you're drunk.

Enjoy your white castle meme burger, desu senpai beta autistic nu- male cuck

>hype ruined X
This must be the first instance of such in human history

>Krystal burger

What the fuck is a Krystal burger?

NJ fag here.

I think the in-n-out meme goes like this.

Sorry, it's not so much east coast as a southern thing. It's exactly like white castle. I tried it 3 times and only enjoyed it drunk.

So you bought something disgusting that you don't want to eat TWICE? That sounds rather sad, user.

I went to Phoenix for work a couple weeks ago and tried In N Out for the first time. I thought it was pretty good.

The burger itself was mediocre but I really liked the animal fries. 5 Guys has superior burgers IMO.

Whataburger>In-N-Out

If you expect ANYTHING from a fast food chain you haven't had other than "hey, it's another fast food chain with slightly shittier/less shitty food", you deserve to be disappointed with your shitty life.

>american food
>anything higher then average
>arguing about fucking fast food

topest of lels

This. It's pretty good, but jesus christ Californians overrate this shit.

A Culver's just opened by me. I now don't understand why it was never hyped. It deserved it way more than these other regional places people obsess over.

its because we have multiple fresh, fast burger places and all they seem to have is In-N-Out so they have to overhype the food

in the past few years they've started popping up in texas and LITERALLY everyone i've talked to has that same reaction. i mean its not bad, but holy shit fucking californians have raised up their slightly better mcdonalds way too high

Five Guys is overpriced, but you live in a strange bubble if it's more hyped than In n' Out.

>LMAO EAST COAST FAGS WILL LITERALLY NEVER HAVE IN-N-OUT GREATEST BURGER OF ALL TIME 4x4 ANIMAL STYLE SECRET MENU EAST COAST FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH FUCK FIVE GUYS AYY

>Damn, somebody is salty
OP is the most buttblasted east coaster I have ever seen holy kek

I literally don't think I've ever known a person who defends Krystal.

culvers is the one of the worst regional burger chains

It's right around burgerville quality range and the burger just fills you mouth with film/grease/"butter"

mcchicken > shake shack> in n out > whataburger > super duper burger > 5 goys

I used to live in Brooklyn and ate pizza from innumerable restaurants/stands/carts all over the city. Stop trying to perpetuate your pizza myth, homos.

That's the thing you stupid nigger. Californians would never stop jizzing over how above the rest in-n-out was, how it's freshness put it in a class of its own. So getting a generic fast food burger was a let down.

BK in california is going downhill fast. I've seen 4 locations close.

I lived in southern California for 20 years and can say this place is over hyped. Plenty of other great burger places. Plus fuck mormonism.

Cookout >>>>>In-N-Out

My region has no resident chains, only transplants.

Of those transplants, Culvers is clearly the best. That includes Whattaburger, Shake Shack, Five Guys, Burger Fi, and Burger 21. I also get In n Out a couple times a year when traveling.

So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Actually, I lied. We have Checkers. Which is really good. But not better than Culver's.

That's because after the hype wore off almost everyone here agreed that whataburger is actually better. Not that I dislike in n out at all or that I've met a Texan who didn't like it. I'm very happy to have both. In n Out is good but it's over hyped. Same for anyone who claims whataburger is the world's greatest burger. They are both just good for convenience fast food.

price has gone ^ pic
but yea it's great

They are Christians. Why do fags keeps saying In-N-Out are Mormons?

"Animal style" is really fucking gross. It's more intensely pickle-y than a jar of pickle juice.

Why is it that only people outside of California are capable of making these threads....? It's almost like if you go into something with the mindset of already hating it; 99% of the time you are still going to hate it. Stay salty east coast retards, at least I have In n out.

You just confirmed your own confirmation bias while complaining about confirmation bias, dummy.

You continue to show your laughable ignorance. The idea of "New York pizza" is highly personal, the mom and pop pizzeria around the block you've been eating at since you could walk. The best pizza in New York to one New Yorker will not be the same as another's preference. This is something ingrained in the New Yorker identity, something that clearly calls you out as a tourist.

All this aside, most Italians have long moved out to the suburbs of Staten Island and New Jersey, and Brooklyn is becoming increasingly Chinese and Russian. Soon, the best place to even get a slice in the States will be the exclusive domain of New Jersey and possibly some specklings in Connecticut.

Jesus those look so sloppy and sad

You sound like the same insufferable "lol represent son" kind of faggots I have to deal with every single time I decide I want something from San Fransisco.

in your own special mind I'm sure you're correct

You are so fucking full of shit. If the food is only good because of sentimental nonsense then it isn't actually good, dipshit.

Having lived in TN for about a year now (former califag), Cook-Out is alright, and definitely the quick fiver place to go for me and my roommate. That said, the burgers aren't as good as In-N-Out, especially if we dip into the popular customizations; CO has more options, but INO just makes a better burger, although not so much better that, between the two of them, I would go out of my way for the latter, especially when the former is cheaper.

Honestly, if we had a Jack anywhere nearby, that would still be my go-to place, but part of that is admittedly that I resort to fast food for quick variety at a cheap price.

California's prattle on about in n out because they genuinely think it's good, since the standard if food here is in the fucking toilet for the most part

Los Angeles is the new food capitol of America. Chefs are fleeing the East Coast for SoCal.

California loves it because it's one of the only things they can afford after spending all of their income on rent/mortgage.

But that's right you fucking faggot.
It would be wrong to say that a male in a dress is a female. Gender!=sex.

hurrrdurr i felt the same way when i went to canada and everyone told me i needed to get poutine.

gravy fries and cheese. they're actually proud of this shit.

You realize that people in New York call SoCal cheap, right?

And people in New York think a 2 dollar slice of cardboard with cheese is a delicious value. They're both retarded and overpaying to live in their shit areas.

I was born in CA and even I know in n out is not God tier. it's pretty good burgers and shit fries. nothing to get super hyped about at all.