How would you define the term 'explosion'...

How would you define the term 'explosion'? Could the rapid expansion and fragmentation of a bullet inside of soft tissue be considered an explosion?

>show the crimescene photos

Somehow I don't see that happening and I'm surprised Michael Moore of all people doesn't realize it.

Rapid expansion via sudden chemical reaction

t, W.W

Explosions are defined by detonation and combustion. Combustion being the process by which energy is transferred through a chemical transmission (conflagration), and detonation is by physical propagation (shock, as in pressure waves).

Fragmentation is probably the best word for a bullet separating in the body. It devolves into multiple pieces. Dissassembles might also hold true, but that's usually a purposeful or otherwise orchestrated deconstruction, not an uncontrolled breakdown.

I am wrong. It's "deflagration", not combustion. I am a derp.

Explosions involve rapid expansion faster than the sound barrier.

Deflagration is subsonic expansion.

Deflagration is not benned in the geneva convention. The rounds he is reffering to simply arent explosive rounds. No combustion and no explosion.

>ammo used in AR-15
which configuration? you can use many types of ammunition depending on the receiver you've equipped

Ban assault bolters

There are physical explosions (think of popping balloons)

You're wrong either way (see ).

that's not an explosion at all.

>Explodes
How am I not shocked that gungrabbers can't into bullets. The only explosion 5.56NATO is going to experience is the one that propels it out of the gun. Moore either has brain damage or is being intentionally misleading, which wouldn't shock me in the least.

He used a sig sauer MCX anyway, not an AR-15

catastrophe theory (rene thom) -sudden qualitative change in a system resulting from quantitative change

think of a baloon being filed with air till pops

Not a newfag or anything but whats with the

t.

Ive been seeing recently?

Allow me to teach you something you could very well learn yourself just by going to google and typing 'x' Meme. Where x is the meme you are wanting explained. In this example it would be t.
The answer is:
It is shorthand for thanks. You are welcome. Now some day you can pretend to be an old fag just like all the other summer visitors.

"t meme" returns no useful results, and you're fucking wrong, it's a French signature that means roughly "regards".

Your wrong. Pic related literally the first search queue you moron.
>pic related

Wow, that's exactly the phrase you said to google. Except it's not. And you're still wrong on what it means - the first search result in your picture shows you that it's Finnish (my b. hon I'm not French or Finnish):
>Basically, "t." is short for "terveisin" or "terkkuja" which translates to "greetings" or "yours truly". As if ending a letter or a postcard.

are you retards fo real ?

So nuclear bombs don't explode?

Just use 7.62x39 mm. No, it doesn't spin or explode, the full metal jacket with 2100 J of energy penetrates multiple targets, even behind walls.

But can use the same ammo. The MCX is very fine rifle, you can use multiple ammunition in it, with easy-to-change conversion kits.

Tämä on fysikkaa

t. ase-ekspertti-fyysikko