I JUST SENT ALL OF MY ETH BALANCE TO THE WRONG ADDRESS AND LOST IT ALL, CAN'T RECOVER IT...

I JUST SENT ALL OF MY ETH BALANCE TO THE WRONG ADDRESS AND LOST IT ALL, CAN'T RECOVER IT, AND AM DEBATING KILLING MYSELF RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/bitclave/how-we-sent-eth-to-the-wrong-address-and-successfully-recovered-them-2fc18e09d8f6
ethereum.stackexchange.com/a/761/3032
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shoulda kept it in multiple wallets dumb faggot

damn how much you lose?

I'M A FUCKING RETARD! HOW THE FUCK DID IT SEND TO A NON EXISTENT WALLET?!?!?! FUCKING SERIOUSLY OVER 3 MONTHS OF MINING GONE FOREVER! I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE SO FUCKING BAD, I FAIL AT EVERYTHING I TRY AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS FUCKING DIE

anons

ALWAYS send a test amount first when youre moving a large amount. u never know

Can someone that understands this shit better than me take a look at this and see if it's a viable solution?

medium.com/bitclave/how-we-sent-eth-to-the-wrong-address-and-successfully-recovered-them-2fc18e09d8f6

>3 months of mining

thats nothing. 3 months will fly by. try wasting ten years of your life then get back to us

It was only 1500 but still punching holes in my wall over it. I have other assets this was just absolutely retarded, I checked the address and must have typod or hit a random key afterwards to slightly change it. The wallet doesn't even exist and doesn't show as "active" on blockchain until I sent the 1.8eth

Talk to Vitalik, he may fork the chain

Can someone please help me with this shit?

This looks viable.

The author was able to force a smart contract deploy to the address they mistakenly sent the funds too.

It exists now. :^)

.5 ETH for anyone to help me recover it, here's the wallet I accidently sent to

0x0027De9F2EeC80Ab8234a256c485e450BAE63f05

just send some more eth to that address with a message asking it be returned. years from now you might get lucky.

Bumping i want to see what happens here

KEK it's not even a joke anymore.

I sent 3 ETH to a typo address when it was 250$ each. Every day as the price increases I get sadder and sadder

>1.8 ether
damn dude, that really isn't that much

also that's an empty address, there probably isn't anyone on the other end

>only 1500

The odds of this are infinitely small

next time use copy and paste you dumbass

Yeah thanks for the tip, I'm a fucking faggot and I like fat nigger cock daily stretching my throat hole. I'm the type of person I would harass until suicide then laugh about it because t. Fucking retarded faggot

how do you hit a random key?? dumb fuck. you deserve to lose more.

I always wonder about stupid people making stupid mistakes like this. Is a stupid mistake like this reflective of someone with a low iq? I mean I hear about people sending eth to etc on exchanges or people sending eth to wrong accounts but I want to actually speak to the person. I want to see if they look mildly retarded or just lazy or unkept. Get a job collecting buggies at a grocery store and collect the quarters they are hard to lose and make a sound when you drop them. The sound of fallen change should signal your brain that something is not right.

Reddit.com/r/iamverysmart

Feel free to hit me up on wickr if you want the opportunity to talk to a real life fucking retard. JonnyJetpax. I will explain the trials and tribulations of a fucking retard that actually doesn't realize it's retarded

Oops sorry, it's actually jonnyjetpack. Just another day in the brain of a fucking retard

>guaranteed replies
sage

Have you ever witnessed a livestreamed suicide?

What drugs are you on. Ive moved 10s of thousands on a whim smoking weed, have never made a mistake.

this, how the fuck do people feel comfortable sending ALL your money at ONCE? that's so fucking retarded

My problem is I'm not on any drugs. I'm 99% positive that the address was right, but two zeros were added the the beginning (0x00) for some unknown fucking reason. I've never had an issue, I have other funds in other wallets. It's not a huge deal just fucking infuriating

then stop talking about killing yourself fag.. you get to say "its not a huge deal" this time. you will NEVER make this same mistake again now, so be happy it was a small occurrence and take it for what it is -a very very valuable lesson

I really wish there was some website using open alias where you could claim a sub domain for an address and cut down heavily on there sending to wrong wallet problem.

ICO SOLVING THE WALLET PROBLEM WHEN?

Fuck you OP, take your false flagging shy elsewhere the IRS doesn’t believe your story we know you put it all in Monero, you think any of this shit is private? Hahahahahaha

ALERT: ALL ANONS. OP is a complete retard reaching out for attention when he only lost a small amount. I have been through the thread, please save yourself the time

So what did you loose? $140 bucks?

I don't know how they can be so care free, I fucking always send a test amount before sending to a new wallet, no matter how much I plan on only sending. Op though I do feel bad for you but life does go on, you said you lost $1500, let that be a lesson to you, could have been alot worse buddy. Seen poor souls get hacked for ten of thousands of dollar because they are not safe with their crypto.

4 days ago I fuckin fat fingered an order on ForkDelta.. gave away 3 FUCKIN ETH for 0.018 of a coin... I shouted at the top of my lungs.. words couldn't describe what I felt.. a mixture of feeling like shit and uselessness. It was a matter of putting the numbers in the wrong fields. I tried to cancel the order but some dick setup a bot to take the order. Horrible experience. Hard learned lesson. Luckily I didn't sell off my entire eth stash.. I ended up getting lucky and making it back within 48 hrs off of coin I was holding .. just pure luck.. but I feel a little bit of the pain everyday cuz to me it's not 3 eth it's 30 eth cuz I had it setup to 10x

Going to reach out to ethscan.io dev team to see if there is any way I can take ownership of the invalid wallet or have the transaction reversed. Thinking it might be possible since I am the only one that has at least half of the private keys for the transaction. My CS buddy is taking a look into it, basically the goal is to create a wallet from that invalid address using the transaction data. Will likely need help from Dev tam to get it one but this was pretty interesting and shows how the wallet is setup. ethereum.stackexchange.com/a/761/3032

Also, I agree. OP is a fucking faggot. Unfortunately I'm OP this time and wish I was on the other end of this shitshow

Accidentally sent $25'000 worth of NXT to shapeshift hotwallet instead of my nxt wallet for an airdrop. I got very drunk and now i dont think of it. Btw shapeshift.io support will not get back to you for months and when they do they ignore your queations and magically your ticket is solved

3 months of mining to the shitter isnt the end of the world

stop being a pussy

DELETE THIS

This. Call it Ethtarded. ETR. All airdropped to that nonexistent wallet and two bot binance accounts to drive the price.

Anyone else start internally sweating when they send crypto? I think it helps me not make mistakes.